over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo + TRT dosage

xpoc

Registered
Hypothetically speaking, which would be more effective for a guy looking for a summer "bump" to his normal TRT program (200 mg test per week)

A. 300 mg of primobolan weekly for 10 weeks
B. 375 mg of primobolan weekly for 8 weeks

Or is this merely splitting hairs? Asking for a friend of course ;-)

200mg/week for the entire summer. Adjust your AI as even 2ml/ week of primo will reduce estradiol.

Well I see your SPORT HRT....at 140mg a week 300mg primo had my E2 too low
Primo is almost unusable for me unless I want to run MINIMUM 350mg test. Unless I keep the doses low on the primo then I can keep test lower. I don’t want to run that much testosterone that I would need on 400+ primo. I’m interested in how 10mg trest/10mg test would interact with primo though. Maybe you could run 400mg primo on that and feel fine?

Just for shits and giggles, this might work with no AI

Per day:
60mg primo
10-20mg test
10-20mg trest
20mg mast (maybe not needed but seems like a good drug to use with trest)

Fits in a 1ml syringe, less than 1g/week

Drop the primo/mast after 6 months and rebuild HDL, which would be dinged a little.

I don’t see the point of running low doses for 10 weeks though?

So Primo will reduce estro enough to allow you to possibly dump anastrozle? At least for the duration of the run?

So Primo will reduce estro enough to allow you to possibly dump anastrozle? At least for the duration of the run?

primo will crash the shit out of estrogen. Dont go past a 1:1 ratio

Just for shits and giggles, this might work with no AI

Per day:
60mg primo
10-20mg test
10-20mg trest
20mg mast (maybe not needed but seems like a good drug to use with trest)

Fits in a 1ml syringe, less than 1g/week

Drop the primo/mast after 6 months and rebuild HDL, which would be dinged a little.

I don’t see the point of running low doses for 10 weeks though?

I’m running 200 trest and 600 EQ no test in two weeks, I’ll let
You know how it goes

200mg/week for the entire summer. Adjust your AI as even 2ml/ week of primo will reduce estradiol.
Yes you have to be careful with Primo if you're like some people. I use Primo as an add on to TRT sometimes. At 100 mg/w Test, 150 mg Primo makes me low estrogen. So the lesson is to be careful with it. Up the test a little if you show signs of estro deficiency. I never use an AI when Primo is in the mix. Then again I don't run things high. Test 300 mg/w; EQ 400 mg/w and Primo 300 mg/w is a nice comfortable cycle for me but we are all a little bit different so you have to try things and take notes.

Now we know why Arnold looked pretty dry on 100 mg dianabol/d with 1 g/w Primo.

Depending on dosage of both it could put you in a miserable place with rock bottom estradiol

Depending on dosage of both it could put you in a miserable place with rock bottom estradiol
2 part question. How does a guy know if he is low in estrogen with no bloodwork? Honestly, I was not on any AI and my estrogen was over 100 from just test. Then the doc scripted anastrozle at 1 mg per week and it dropped my estrogen to below 15 (bloodwork said under 15 so it could have been 1 or 2 for all I know). So now I am on .5 mg per week and I am in the low 30's which is mid range. But, here is the thing, when it was high I could not tell and when it was low I could not tell. I felt zero effects one way or another. I do realize the importance of keeping it in the norm range for cardiovascular purposes. That is a big deal to me. Second part to my question: If primo lowers estro, and you are taking only test and primo.... is there an alternative way to keep you in the norm?

2 part question. How does a guy know if he is low in estrogen with no bloodwork? Honestly, I was not on any AI and my estrogen was over 100 from just test. Then the doc scripted anastrozle at 1 mg per week and it dropped my estrogen to below 15 (bloodwork said under 15 so it could have been 1 or 2 for all I know). So now I am on .5 mg per week and I am in the low 30's which is mid range. But, here is the thing, when it was high I could not tell and when it was low I could not tell. I felt zero effects one way or another. I do realize the importance of keeping it in the norm range for cardiovascular purposes. That is a big deal to me. Second part to my question: If primo lowers estro, and you are taking only test and primo.... is there an alternative way to keep you in the norm?

do labs bud. Many online places like labcorp or quest labs, order lcms estrogen sensitive test.

The best way to combat low estrogen is test suspension or prop (not quite as quick) or have dbol on hand and mini dose it 5-10mg daily until you get to feeling better. If you have crushed it, it might take 20mg dbol the first few days to correct it.

best thing is not to crush it lol. A good rule of thumb is don’t push primo/EQ beyond your test dose. Run it 1:1, get labs, see what E2 is. If you have room (high aromatizer) you can slowly creep up the primo until you hit a dose your E2 is ok. You might be ok with 200 test, 200 primo, you might not. But if I was a betting man, 200/375 test/primo is going to have estrogen too low to feel “good”

Yes you have to be careful with Primo if you're like some people. I use Primo as an add on to TRT sometimes. At 100 mg/w Test, 150 mg Primo makes me low estrogen. So the lesson is to be careful with it. Up the test a little if you show signs of estro deficiency. I never use an AI when Primo is in the mix. Then again I don't run things high. Test 300 mg/w; EQ 400 mg/w and Primo 300 mg/w is a nice comfortable cycle for me but we are all a little bit different so you have to try things and take notes.

That does sound like a nice “feel good” stack. People underestimate primo and EQ, as they don’t glycogen puff up 1.5lbs a week

go buy a 2lb pack of 96/4 burger. You really think you can build almost that much metabolically active tissue in a week? Negative ghost rider.

Let me know if I am in the ballpark here. Based on these comments and other stuff I have researched on this board a typical beginner Primo cycle would be:

300-400 mg per week
split into 2 doses per week (ex: 200 on Mon and 200 on Thu)
length of cycle 8-12 weeks

And the test dose should match it 1:1 ratio. If you go below and stay on your normal TRT dose of 200 mg per week, you could crash E2 and cause you to feel poorly.

Although I am painting with a broad brush does this sound generally acceptable?

Let me know if I am in the ballpark here. Based on these comments and other stuff I have researched on this board a typical beginner Primo cycle would be:

300-400 mg per week

And the test dose should match it 1:1 ratio. If you go below and stay on your normal TRT dose of 200 mg per week, you could crash E2 and cause you to feel poorly.

For me that would be about right.

300-400 mg per week

A beginner would be able to start with 200mg primo per week. Always best to start low and leave the higher doses for later on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws