over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo verse Masteron for stopping androgenic alopecia slower

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Primo is a dht derivative. Sides are lower then test , with the anabolic: androgenic ratio less. Ninety percent is faked. Its quite costly

Masteron is a dht derivative . Its more favorable with the androgenic ratio being about the same, technically maybe lower.

All these anabolics mostly have some androgenic effects, so its a risk ne takes if predisposed to androgenic alopecia.

Its all dose dependent , although real primo is better than test for keeping hair ,with the exception of test only and finasteride, masteron seems better than primo for hair loss

If you truley want to stop the risks dont use at all. That said being selective can help and I think if done right one can keep their hair and even improve there hair.

this is not true. I've noticed one of the worst hair loss using primobolan, yes it was real schering from Greece, the clear glass amp with green writings(damn I miss those).

this is not true. I've noticed one of the worst hair loss using primobolan, yes it was real schering from Greece, the clear glass amp with green writings(damn I miss those).

Damn....this goes contrary to the common theme that primo is very easy on the hairline doesn’t it? Or have I just had that wrong?

whats not true?

Primo is quite less androgenic than test. It would take 200-250 mgs primo to equal about the androgenic of 100 mgs test. If a person uses 800 primo theyre hair will take a toll.

Masteron is actually less androgenic and therefore better for androgenic alopecia.

whats not true?

Primo is quite less androgenic than test. It would take 200-250 mgs primo to equal about the androgenic of 100 mgs test. If a person uses 800 primo theyre hair will take a toll.

Masteron is actually less androgenic and therefore better for androgenic alopecia.

I think those androgenic ratings only refer to how androgenic a compound is on prostate tissue. Masteron has a reputation for being exceptionally androgenic in other tissue.

I think those androgenic ratings only refer to how androgenic a compound is on prostate tissue. Masteron has a reputation for being exceptionally androgenic in other tissue.

are you sure androgenic effects were measured in the prostate?

It wouldn't surprise me. I know the only formula I know of for guessing how anabolic and androgenic the compound is, is by using a:a ratios.

In this case specifically, were looking at how androgenic the hormone is and how it can effect hair. Does that make sense?

If I had a great head of hair, I wouldn't be as careful as I am, in regards to my hair.

Last edited:
A lot of the androgenic:anabolic ratios come from (very) questionable sources.

After 10 yrs of Playing.
1.5 gram of test, not much hair loss.
800 mgs of Primo, Slow and steady hair loss.
300 mgs Masteron, Falls out instantly and consistently!

are you sure androgenic effects were measured in the prostate?
This is what I've always read to be the case. Rational being that when researchers developed the ratings they were only concerned with effects on the prostate because that was the only "health" concern they were aware of at the time.

After 10 yrs of Playing.
1.5 gram of test, not much hair loss.
800 mgs of Primo, Slow and steady hair loss.
300 mgs Masteron, Falls out instantly and consistently!

Thanks for sharing. do you use any hair prevention or growth products?

like many guys on test use finasteride....

This is what I've always read to be the case. Rational being that when researchers developed the ratings they were only concerned with effects on the prostate because that was the only "health" concern they were aware of at the time.

It would be nice if they could find the ratings in the scalp. Anyways thats all we have so "on Paper" , thats all we have to try and access how much damage a hormone would do to our hairline, to those genetically predisposed.

we also have user feedback like concreter which may be applicable to my own person hair situation; although not necessary.

Been using Hair Omega....Really just once a Day.
seem to help but not stop.
Rogaine seemed weeker.
Finisteride is probably the only drug I ever experienced any side effects from..
Not having a Good Hardon is Out of the Question!!!

Been using Hair Omega....Really just once a Day.
seem to help but not stop.
Rogaine seemed weeker.
Finisteride is probably the only drug I ever experienced any side effects from..
Not having a Good Hardon is Out of the Question!!!

how long did you use rogaine?

were you taking 300 mgs masteron with anything else?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131