over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs DHB for recomp

mementomori515

Registered
I'm finishing a light 8 week blast of 400mg testosterone, and am looking for a compound to shed the fat while also retaining, or even building, as much lean tissue/strength as possible. From reading past discussions it seems that DHB is the more powerful of the two, but the comparison is less straightforward to me.

DHB (have used): experienced no significant hair loss, which is typical of most other compounds for me. Pronounced vascularity, slightly increased strength, slight fat loss. Very androgenic look, probably similar to tren. Had to drop after 5 weeks because of stomach churning anxiety. Biggest deterrent for me

Primo (not used): supposedly rapes the hair line, which I am susceptible to. Many people report glowing skin and a more healthy looking fullness, less roided. Which I prefer. Others report improvement in mood. The few comparisons I've seen described primo as weaker than DHB in terms of muscle building/fat loss ability

Why not just use tren if recomp is the goal? Nothing comes close.

Sounds like because he doesn’t want to fell like shit during his light cycle. If you’re not competing, Tren just doesn’t have to be everyone’s list. Especially if you give 2 shits about your health.

Why not just use tren if recomp is the goal? Nothing comes close.

prefer less efficacy if it means keeping my health. The neurodegeneration scares me. Also planning to run a strong oral towards the end, want my lipids to be in check. Would maybe consider low dose tren though

I'm finishing a light 8 week blast of 400mg testosterone, and am looking for a compound to shed the fat while also retaining, or even building, as much lean tissue/strength as possible. From reading past discussions it seems that DHB is the more powerful of the two, but the comparison is less straightforward to me.

DHB (have used): experienced no significant hair loss, which is typical of most other compounds for me. Pronounced vascularity, slightly increased strength, slight fat loss. Very androgenic look, probably similar to tren. Had to drop after 5 weeks because of stomach churning anxiety. Biggest deterrent for me
^^^then PRIMO is your answer

Primo (not used): supposedly rapes the hair line, which I am susceptible to. Many people report glowing skin and a more healthy looking fullness, less roided. Which I prefer. Others report improvement in mood. The few comparisons I've seen described primo as weaker than DHB in terms of muscle building/fat loss ability
^^^this has not been the case for me ..and yes i have a "receding" hairline

Sounds like because he doesn’t want to fell like shit during his light cycle. If you’re not competing, Tren just doesn’t have to be everyone’s list. Especially if you give 2 shits about your health.

TREN is extremely powerful ..BUT if you'r looking for it to do the work of a proper diet/cardio, and run it higher ..then yes, you are alot more likely to run into sides

lower TREN doses ..longer time frame ..proper diet/cardio
^^^low to no sides (..especially w/ ED injects)
(..over the years i'v seen incredible transformations with as little as 100-200mgs/wk)

prefer less efficacy if it means keeping my health. The neurodegeneration scares me. Also planning to run a strong oral towards the end, want my lipids to be in check. Would maybe consider low dose tren though

***just a general statement:
i think we can all agree that PRIMO is the safest of all 3 mentioned above
BUT IF..
-are looking for it to do the work of proper diet and cardio
OR IF..
-you are impatient (..very common in this game)
^^^and as a result of the above you keep bumping your PRIMO dose up n' up
^^^then you CAN make yourself feel like sh*t even w/ PRIMO

"drug tolerance" is a real thing when it comes to AAS use
^^^that said, i think that some "intolerance" can be mitigated "if you do it right"
..if you take these powerful drugs and put your body in a highly anabolic state, primed for growing
BUT..
-for get to eat, or eat improperly
-do not get proper rest
-use rec drugs
-or "have to have your beer"

^^^you can/likely will (..unnecessarily) bring on sides, and feel like shit

What about MENT? That stuff I heard is going to wipe tren out of our minds. Tren their is no scientific data behind it, where as ment is being studied immensely.

MENT isn’t new. I’ve used both. Anecdotally, tren is superior for myself and many others.

What about MENT? That stuff I heard is going to wipe tren out of our minds. Tren their is no scientific data behind it, where as ment is being studied immensely.

MAJOR differences between the two. The only thing comparable in my opinion is its overall strength. Both ment and tren dont need a huuuge dosage to see changes happening.

Ment and tren are really nothing alike in their effects. As to studies, yes trest has been studied pretty extensively but as a male contraceptive. Nearly all of the anecdotal evidence that people reporting shows that trest is a very potent muscle builder but also causes a great deal of water retention. This is something that tren absolutely does not do. So, both can be very effective depending on the users goal. But they are almost certainly not interchangeable.

Tren maybe less harmful than a strong oral which op think about using afterwards...

In my experience with tren better check liver markers : it made my bilirubin go out of range without any oral!
Only udca brought it back in (synthergine didn't do anything to even slow the bilirubin raise)

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I am cutting now and using winny at 75mg and love it, I could see it being a great drug for recomp in a slight deficit or surplus, has anyone used it for this reason?

I am cutting now and using winny at 75mg and love it, I could see it being a great drug for recomp in a slight deficit or surplus, has anyone used it for this reason?

Thats been its intended purpose historically... before there where so many options readily available, it was the go to PED for conditioning.
Many a show have been won on a single bottle of WV.

Winstrol is often forgotten. Tren/Winny is a fantastic pair.

500mcg to 1mg of injectable mtren per day. In 5 days eat all ice cream and McDonalds you want.
Still lose inches on your waist and get full as ever.

Go into it with a cleaner diet and you'll shed even more.

Ment and tren are really nothing alike in their effects. As to studies, yes trest has been studied pretty extensively but as a male contraceptive. Nearly all of the anecdotal evidence that people reporting shows that trest is a very potent muscle builder but also causes a great deal of water retention. This is something that tren absolutely does not do. So, both can be very effective depending on the users goal. But they are almost certainly not interchangeable.

You have to watch diet on trest. On tren not so much
On injectable mtren really not so much.

You have to watch diet on trest. On tren not so much
On injectable mtren really not so much.

No disagreement that Tren is much more forgiving than trest with regards to overeating. Mtren, wish I could say I knew.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity