over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs tren/mast

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
Any thoughts? The traditional cut stack of test mast tren and anavar has always been my go to for the summer. I gave primo a shot once but probably not enough of one to be honest.
I see a lot of posts saying primo is the best for summer. Why is that? To me it just seems weak.
Attaching a few pics, is primo going to make any difference for the price?
These are roughly at 50 years old.

Attachments

• E1F11A6F-ED0D-4192-AF88-52FFA943C478.jpeg
    E1F11A6F-ED0D-4192-AF88-52FFA943C478.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 3E433107-E1DC-4A7B-A2C9-80DB2A062437.jpeg
    3E433107-E1DC-4A7B-A2C9-80DB2A062437.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 331
For the cost of quality primo I would run test/tren/mast and take whatever you would spend on primo and buy quality Generic HGH

I've never run quality Primo at 500+mg where it's "supposed to shine" so I honestly can't say if it's worth it or not vs tren/mast

Looking good, man. 49 myself.
I would (and do) use Test and Primo and a caloric deficit in the summer. Test/Tren/Mast was also my go to. LOVED tren and didn't even need much. Loved it until until I took my blood pressure and did blood work. Holy shit, man! Eye opening. Very bad BP (now controlled by lots of cardio and a small amount, 5mg of meds) and jacked up HDL/LDL. It was good, 115/65, then over a two year period went way bad and I only did Tren twice in the time and I'm always lean. Probably a genetic component, but still.

So had to change up. Primo makes me full and round and keeps muscle on in a deficit. And striated when I'm lean. Probably about 5% less sharp than Masteron, but still very good.

In contrast to Tren (the darkness hormone) Primo makes me feel healthy and look great. With Test of course. Lipids take a hit, but Tren is worse. Plus the neurological damage that takes months to recover from with Tren.

Primo shines when you can no longer handle the sides from 19-nors or high test.

More full than mast, way less water than nandrolone. Also, puts downward pressure on E2, so you can run higher test.

It is weaker, but you can add 500mg primo to any cycle. Big boy cycles or TRT. Keep an eye on E2, it can get low on primo.

If you wanted to run a tren less cut, but have about the same results, it’s going to take a fuckton of primo. But stacking it with other drugs works well. It’s like salt, goes with anything. I like running it with DHB to kick it up a notch.

So instead of 350/350/350 test/tren/mast, you could go with 300/400/300 test/primo/dhb. You won’t have that dickskin look, but you will definitely be hard and full. Tren>primo, but dhb>mast, so it would be close.

Primo shines when you can no longer handle the sides from 19-nors or high test.

More full than mast, way less water than nandrolone. Also, puts downward pressure on E2, so you can run higher test.

It is weaker, but you can add 500mg primo to any cycle. Big boy cycles or TRT. Keep an eye on E2, it can get low on primo.

If you wanted to run a tren less cut, but have about the same results, it’s going to take a fuckton of primo. But stacking it with other drugs works well. It’s like salt, goes with anything. I like running it with DHB to kick it up a notch.

So instead of 350/350/350 test/tren/mast, you could go with 300/400/300 test/primo/dhb. You won’t have that dickskin look, but you will definitely be hard and full. Tren>primo, but dhb>mast, so it would be close.

I'm not competing any more but might do a "prep" this summer for shits and giggles because I wanna run test/mast/tren/dhb and see how that works. Thinking 50mg each every other day

I’ve never had the magical experience of primo that some have. I just can’t keep up with the injections and I don’t like using tons of oil.

The only steroids I’ve ever been impressed with are tren, inj. Winstrol, and anavar. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

Looking at your physique the only thing you lack, especially for summer being the goal, might be a lil size and more roundness (fullness) primo will literally do nothing for you here. You look great for any age if your legs match your upper youd fo pretty solid on most stages. Personally I’d bump your test just a little to round out and change nothing plus 90% of “primo” out there is prop anyway.

Looking at your physique the only thing you lack, especially for summer being the goal, might be a lil size and more roundness (fullness) primo will literally do nothing for you here. You look great for any age if your legs match your upper youd fo pretty solid on most stages. Personally I’d bump your test just a little to round out and change nothing plus 90% of “primo” out there is prop anyway.
thanks for the info and the comments. I usually drop my test back some in summer or switch to prop or ace. May try a little higher.
I’ll probably just stick with my traditional test/mast/tren where I usually run the tren at about 400 EW and the mast a little higher, around 600 or so. Some gh and var thrown in as well. Blood pressure stays really good and the tren doesn’t fuck with me too bad lol
Legs are pretty solid but they’re getting tougher and tougher to really hit hard because of knee pain. Too many heavy days lol. This was the 2 previous summers I believe. The one may be a little older. That was out doing yard work in the heat so vascularity is at the max
Actually 49 in the one and 51 in the other. Just turned 53 in December.

Attachments

• 48BD273F-9F48-4CAB-9D1D-EA369683D580.jpeg
    48BD273F-9F48-4CAB-9D1D-EA369683D580.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 5F176321-108C-424D-A0C6-B414D6A9843D.jpeg
    5F176321-108C-424D-A0C6-B414D6A9843D.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 79
  • BC19807D-A754-4E1B-9D47-A6E90B02A325.jpeg
    BC19807D-A754-4E1B-9D47-A6E90B02A325.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 80
Any thoughts? The traditional cut stack of test mast tren and anavar has always been my go to for the summer. I gave primo a shot once but probably not enough of one to be honest.
I see a lot of posts saying primo is the best for summer. Why is that? To me it just seems weak.
Just keep doing what you've been doing. Test/tren/rhGH never lets me down.

So I'm late 40s and have gravitated toward primo summer cycles of 20 weeks. I love it but I'll give you my thoughts both quick and then longer because I think it's worthy of consideration.

FAST/TO THE CHASE - purely for effectiveness against test/tren/mast it won't compare unless you go a mega dose route (above 1 gram and even then...I doubt it - tren crushes).

MORE THOUGHTFUL - similar to you I'm not majorly effected by tren either mentally or bloods. I've run 500+mg of tren and 50mg of winny ED (plus test etc...) for 6 weeks and liver values were only a few pts out of range. At 10 weeks+ it was still the same. HDL down some but not heavily. I like the way I feel on it but I do exercise caution. I've been trying to run primo because I can run a really long cycle of it at 20 weeks or more and my bloods stay fantastic and hell, even improved from my cruise (last year my HDL was down a few points but thinking it may be a bit of mast I added midway so eliminated that and running new bloods on same cycle ex masteron likely this week). Right now I'm running 500mg test, 600mg of primo, 250mg of deca (joints), and 2-4ius of HGH. I'll run this through the summer - avoid long story but my winter/summer blasts due to family issues and passing got fubared so combined into a tolerable one for "best efforts".

I'm doing this for just general health. I'm trying to run fewer orals, less tren, and generally lower doses (was never a big dose guy anyway maybe 2 grams weekly was the most I've taken). Stuff works but just trying to be better to myself. Like above - I can have mildly screwed up bloods or perfect bloods. I want to spend more time with perfect bloods and improving my general health while still looking great. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of tren stockpiled and it will get used but want to keep it infrequent or even low dose add to a winter strength/bulk cycle. Where I'm at now is that I'm about as big as I want to be. I'd like to be stronger again but I'm already a bit beat up and there's a cost I'm not willing to pay. If I wanted to bulk I'd use Deca/Test and maybe drol and be done with it (lean bulk could be lower dose tren in the background there too - deca and tren together is great to me). What I like about primo is that my work in the gym and diet is consistently translated to gradual results. It almost feels natural but where a progressive program might stall out normally, this one just keeps going whether that's adding to the bar or volume or cutting down. Just week to week progress for months if you are putting in the work and know how to manage training parameters and diet. It's almost like chiseling a statue out of rock, just keep chipping away. A few more reps week to week. Add another 10lbs - that was easy. Doesn't go wild but doesn't need to. Tren is wild, primo is dependable and predictable based on what you emphasize in your work.

As an aside tren makes me ravenously hungry so dieting is an effort whereas primo is much more normal. I use 200mg/ml - mild PIP so typically hit a ventro glute or other big muscle and inject 1.5ml 2x a week with the test/deca as well. I also don't like adding a bunch of compounds or rotating in/out things with Primo as a base - sounds good but it interrupts the progression in the gym when I do this. With primo I prefer the stable base and long runway to do my work.

Longer summary is that we're talking about two very different types of cycles which is why I expanded some and hopefully it was helpful. If you want pure effectiveness and are willing to run the tren - I don't think there's a reason not to. If what I said above sounds interesting maybe it's worth a shot. I didn't fully appreciate Primo until I was 10 weeks in and realized how it worked and how I looked and felt on it. Now I see the "primo effect" and progress much earlier because I know the signs. Not really like other cycles. Sounds like a cop out but that's why I wrote more for you as a lot of people throw these "need 10 weeks to see it", "it's like natural" and other quotes but here's a bit of context that drives those.

So I'm late 40s and have gravitated toward primo summer cycles of 20 weeks. I love it but I'll give you my thoughts both quick and then longer because I think it's worthy of consideration.

FAST/TO THE CHASE - purely for effectiveness against test/tren/mast it won't compare unless you go a mega dose route (above 1 gram and even then...I doubt it - tren crushes).

MORE THOUGHTFUL - similar to you I'm not majorly effected by tren either mentally or bloods. I've run 500+mg of tren and 50mg of winny ED (plus test etc...) for 6 weeks and liver values were only a few pts out of range. At 10 weeks+ it was still the same. HDL down some but not heavily. I like the way I feel on it but I do exercise caution. I've been trying to run primo because I can run a really long cycle of it at 20 weeks or more and my bloods stay fantastic and hell, even improved from my cruise (last year my HDL was down a few points but thinking it may be a bit of mast I added midway so eliminated that and running new bloods on same cycle ex masteron likely this week). Right now I'm running 500mg test, 600mg of primo, 250mg of deca (joints), and 2-4ius of HGH. I'll run this through the summer - avoid long story but my winter/summer blasts due to family issues and passing got fubared so combined into a tolerable one for "best efforts".

I'm doing this for just general health. I'm trying to run fewer orals, less tren, and generally lower doses (was never a big dose guy anyway maybe 2 grams weekly was the most I've taken). Stuff works but just trying to be better to myself. Like above - I can have mildly screwed up bloods or perfect bloods. I want to spend more time with perfect bloods and improving my general health while still looking great. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of tren stockpiled and it will get used but want to keep it infrequent or even low dose add to a winter strength/bulk cycle. Where I'm at now is that I'm about as big as I want to be. I'd like to be stronger again but I'm already a bit beat up and there's a cost I'm not willing to pay. If I wanted to bulk I'd use Deca/Test and maybe drol and be done with it (lean bulk could be lower dose tren in the background there too - deca and tren together is great to me). What I like about primo is that my work in the gym and diet is consistently translated to gradual results. It almost feels natural but where a progressive program might stall out normally, this one just keeps going whether that's adding to the bar or volume or cutting down. Just week to week progress for months if you are putting in the work and know how to manage training parameters and diet. It's almost like chiseling a statue out of rock, just keep chipping away. A few more reps week to week. Add another 10lbs - that was easy. Doesn't go wild but doesn't need to. Tren is wild, primo is dependable and predictable based on what you emphasize in your work.

As an aside tren makes me ravenously hungry so dieting is an effort whereas primo is much more normal. I use 200mg/ml - mild PIP so typically hit a ventro glute or other big muscle and inject 1.5ml 2x a week with the test/deca as well. I also don't like adding a bunch of compounds or rotating in/out things with Primo as a base - sounds good but it interrupts the progression in the gym when I do this. With primo I prefer the stable base and long runway to do my work.

Longer summary is that we're talking about two very different types of cycles which is why I expanded some and hopefully it was helpful. If you want pure effectiveness and are willing to run the tren - I don't think there's a reason not to. If what I said above sounds interesting maybe it's worth a shot. I didn't fully appreciate Primo until I was 10 weeks in and realized how it worked and how I looked and felt on it. Now I see the "primo effect" and progress much earlier because I know the signs. Not really like other cycles. Sounds like a cop out but that's why I wrote more for you as a lot of people throw these "need 10 weeks to see it", "it's like natural" and other quotes but here's a bit of context that drives those.
I hadn't planned on it but I'm going to try primo this summer. I'm the OP's age and I think I might as well just stay on. I'm not having any more kids (at least I hope not) and I just feel better than being totally off. As you say, I've found what works for me and I won't have trouble with just T and rhGH. The truth is that my bloodwork actually gets better on true HRT doses. The little added TrenA just makes me feel like a damn gorilla. I have monkey strength on that stuff.

I truly am an old school "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of guy I suppose.

What’s up brother? I remember you from OLM back in the day. Still looking jacked at 53 brother!

Good post brother. I see that as a "slow bulking" agent you like Primo higher than Test. I also like this use... some guys seem more prone to the "low E2 sides," probably the same guys that just generally might not handle AIs well (a speculation of mine).

I wonder if you can comment on whether your joints usually feel better after a 20 week (give or take) Primo run vs a Tren run, since there's a more gradual rise in loading (sparing joints, tendon/ligaments)? When using it for cutting, what's your dosage? Oh, also, are you on hCG while running the Primo?

Also, just a bit of a nudge for your willingness to use Tren, I can easily argue that for someone that's resilient to the lipid derangement and such from Tren, Tren is a harm reduction compound (use less [perhaps even skipping an oral like var], run shorter, less "area under the curve.") Tren definitely does some things that are unique (e.g., increased insulin sensitivity via reduced PPARγ number [anti-adipogenic]) versus Primo's likely sharing reduced estrogen uptake into some tissues similar to Mast.

Good post brother. I see that as a "slow bulking" agent you like Primo higher than Test. I also like this use... some guys seem more prone to the "low E2 sides," probably the same guys that just generally might not handle AIs well (a speculation of mine).

I wonder if you can comment on whether your joints usually feel better after a 20 week (give or take) Primo run vs a Tren run, since there's a more gradual rise in loading (sparing joints, tendon/ligaments)? When using it for cutting, what's your dosage? Oh, also, are you on hCG while running the Primo?

Also, just a bit of a nudge for your willingness to use Tren, I can easily argue that for someone that's resilient to the lipid derangement and such from Tren, Tren is a harm reduction compound (use less [perhaps even skipping an oral like var], run shorter, less "area under the curve.") Tren definitely does some things that are unique (e.g., increased insulin sensitivity via reduced PPARγ number [anti-adipogenic]) versus Primo's likely sharing reduced estrogen uptake into some tissues similar to Mast.

I love primo as slow bulking/recomp or cut. General fitness works too. Great compound. I'm largely a 1:1 guy but I'm doing two 3cc injections a week and my test is 250mg/ml, deca is 250mg/ml, and primo is 200mg/ml so it works this way and feels fine as I've run it before but primo always at 600mg. Dosage would be the same. If I was really relying on it to bulk and say running lower test and nothing else...I'd probably need a gram but I'd just assume use deca/test and be done. For my purposes I'm not sure I'd drop under 600mg - I'm also 6'3" and 250ish (can get to 275 but really trying to stay 230-240 and lean out as I think that's a good healthy weight for my frame).

On the E2, I'm doing bloods next week and I'll get you the numbers as I'll be able to determine HDL impact of primo alone vs when I had 200mg of Mast in last year.

When I run 500 test, 600 primo, 200-250 deca, 200 mast my E2 Ultra Sensitive was 33 with range </= 29pg/ml so my low HDL of 28 (I generally sit at 36-40 with range >/= 40...stupid genetics nothing ever gets this into 50 or above range).

For reference 200 test and 160 deca puts E2 at 105 on the same test, hence I usually run an AI. So definitely primo is having an effect on E2 for me. HDL was 36 here. I've run 750 test and 600 deca with no HDL hit either.

What we will see on current 500 test, 600 primo, and 250 deca with no mast is isolating primo impact on E2 and HDL. I suspect primo hits HDL (my LDL is fine and even improved on it) as I've seen others mention this in their bloods the more I've looked. I know you asked me for it at one point, so I'll loop back with you as we're almost there.

Joints...it's interesting. I like a low dose deca in there always to just keep lubed and lower wear and tear. Doesn't heal but promotes a healing environment and I've successfully used it for that purpose a huge number of times over 30 years. That said, I'd been having some real issues on my left shoulder where my rehab/prehab just did nothing for effectiveness. I've had multiple dislocations and some minor tears so I know the shoulder deal. At some point last summer during the primo run, it went away after over a year of pain/discomfort and I never noticed it getting better. Crazy. I'll say that tren does not help me here and if anything makes joints worse as it pulls fluids from my body. This is both good/bad as my blood pressure issues are driven by water retention so I'm blessed that tren seems to actually reduce my blood pressure.

I have a load of tren as a buddy messed up on a big order and we had double the original large amount so I'm set for years. I'll use it again but bloods outside of lipids and liver go a bit wild too. It's one of those things where I know and can feel major stuff happening in my body and I've gotten way too many panels with flags all over them in odd places. Doesn't "feel" healthy and bloods don't come out "healthy". I get no sides other than some sleep issues if I don't scale up a bit. I do plan to run lower dose like 150mg tren a or 200mg of tren e as a 3rd compound on a bulk or just for short periods to break through a plateau.

This is obviously an N=1 thing but some numbers behind it, a good amount of experience for anecdote, and maybe this stuff helps a bit so happy to share and help others.

I hadn't planned on it but I'm going to try primo this summer. I'm the OP's age and I think I might as well just stay on. I'm not having any more kids (at least I hope not) and I just feel better than being totally off. As you say, I've found what works for me and I won't have trouble with just T and rhGH. The truth is that my bloodwork actually gets better on true HRT doses. The little added TrenA just makes me feel like a damn gorilla. I have monkey strength on that stuff.

I truly am an old school "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of guy I suppose.

Been on HRT for a decade so late 30s to late 40s and after my kids. I have my original reference bloods and have gotten 1-4 blood test per year mostly on my own. Here's an example of, as you say "bloodwork gets better".

Tris were 413 on a 0-149 mg/dL scale..they were 124 after starting TRT and have bounced around there ever since.

Obviously quality of life improved too but lipids and hormones were screwed. At some point, it becomes worth it and I've never looked back.

So in the interest of trying to help you, I may have derailed your thread a bit. I'm sorry for that but maybe there's good info to help you make this or a future decision on primo too.

BTW you are jacked and stacked for 50+. Inspirational.

I appreciate you taking the time for that man, it helped a lot

So in the interest of trying to help you, I may have derailed your thread a bit. I'm sorry for that but maybe there's good info to help you make this or a future decision on primo too.

BTW you are jacked and stacked for 50+. Inspirational.
Not at all bro, the more conversation the better.
And thanks, I really appreciate that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity