over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs tren/mast

I love running tren/mast in my cycles. Im doing it now in my third week. I run Tren E and Mast E along side my test eq cycle. I throw it in when I want to get a crispier look to my build and more vascularity. Already happening and people have pointed it out.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

That's usually what I do when I want to look sharper. I never come off the test and eq. I add the other compounds when I want to make changes to my build.
When you want to "grow" which aas you add instead of Tren?
In my mind it only comes Nandrolone or maybe some wet oral like Anadrol.

In situ aromatization by exogenous Test administration would change the scenario in your opinion?
Test increases systemic IGF-I (cIGF-I) via augmented GH secretory burst mass, so this could provide for increased scalp autocrine/paracrine IGF-I. Now this is just my initial thinking on androgens and hair loss with respect to the broad IGF-I mechanisms that may be at play that you've asked about, to be frank I never delved too deeply into hair loss and androgens (it's something I've personally been immune to). I've got to think that this putative mechanism would be secondary to the 5a-reductase product of test (DHT) and its direct causal influence on androgenic alopecia.

Hey guys, in a cut of test/tren/mast how do you think it helps with fat loss? Masteron helps lose the water but is a weak compound, so in the case of tren?

Hey guys, in a cut of test/tren/mast how do you think it helps with fat loss? Masteron helps lose the water but is a weak compound, so in the case of tren?

Tren…increases insulin sensitivity, a strong androgen…strong androgens bind to fat cells and push lipolysis…so as long as there is beta oxidation due to caloric deficit or long duration cardio to burn the free fatty acids…..and also the glucocorticoid receptor agonism….very very anti catabolic.

Lipolysis….tren/clen/ephedrine/nicotine/caffeine/hgh. Some periods of fasting and/or fasted or semi fasted training to drive up hormone sensitive lipase

Transportation into mitochondria…injectable carnitine

Beta oxidation….long duration cardio, or DNP to drastically increase mitochondrial energy usage.

Tren…increases insulin sensitivity, a strong androgen…strong androgens bind to fat cells and push lipolysis…so as long as there is beta oxidation due to caloric deficit or long duration cardio to burn the free fatty acids…..and also the glucocorticoid receptor agonism….very very anti catabolic.

Lipolysis….tren/clen/ephedrine/nicotine/caffeine/hgh. Some periods of fasting and/or fasted or semi fasted training to drive up hormone sensitive lipase

Beta oxidation….long duration cardio, or DNP to drastically increase mitochondrial energy usage.

Long duration cardio. Easy trick is 180-age=HR. Hold for 45-90 minutes per session. Increases mitochondrial biogenesis and build aerobic base….maffetone method…(Phil maffetone…running coach)

10-12% incline walking, slow walk/jogs, weighed rucking, heavy bag work, bike, rower.

I’ll usually do 30 minutes bike+30 minutes rower for no eccentric damage, or 10 minutes bag then walk/jog a lap around the neighborhood which takes about 12 minutes….4-5 rounds

Injectable carnitine often overlooked very effective when used as stated

thanks for your answer, in what position would you put tren to help with fat loss? maybe Clen>Tren>Hgh>T3>ECA ( DNP first obviously haha )

What ever you're doing, don't change it brother! It's working phenomenal! You have a physique most guys would kill for.

Prio
Any thoughts? The traditional cut stack of test mast tren and anavar has always been my go to for the summer. I gave primo a shot once but probably not enough of one to be honest.
I see a lot of posts saying primo is the best for summer. Why is that? To me it just seems weak.
Attaching a few pics, is primo going to make any difference for the price?
These are roughly at 50 years old.
Masteron keep you Dryer in most cases. I would not spend money on Primo unless you can get real Bayer, and run the proper dose of at least 600. The oil on real promo is very thick, ist made that way to match the ester and release time. If money is no object try 800 Primo, 350 ish Prop, and winstrol. You can throw some tren in there too.

thanks for your answer, in what position would you put tren to help with fat loss? maybe Clen>Tren>Hgh>T3>ECA ( DNP first obviously haha )

Well the problem with listing them is they they are using different MOA to drive fat loss.

It’s better to baby dose and attack by land, sea, and air than just bash one route

T3/t4 with HGH is always great, then maybe add a stimulant of your choice.

It’s be last on that list as those are all dedicated fat burners except Hgh which unless high dosed is still used as one except in the case of defiency

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws