over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs tren/mast

View attachment 153182View attachment 153183Last year I ran Tren E at 75mgs/week along with my Rx TRT of 140mgs/week (100mgs every 5 days).

I did this for 4 months. For those interested these were my lipid numbers at the end of that 4 months. Other than HDL I was pleasantly surprised at the other numbers.

In one of the screenshots I provided the graph where you could see the obvious dip on HDL over that time.
Great post and data. Appreciate the share. Big hdl hit even on 75mg a week of tren. Damn.

Great post and data. Appreciate the share. Big hdl hit even on 75mg a week of tren. Damn.
In hindsight I think I would have checked HDL more often to see when it hit that low. Like say have it tested at the 4 and 8 week mark for example.

That’s intersting but the HDL to LDL ratio is important even when I was 154lb Marine running like a marathon runner plus all my other training and zero alcohol my HDL never got over 40 but my LDL was almost equal to it then when I got on I used too much adex and my hdl was 10 but my ldl was 50 so my doc was like your total is 60 so I don’t really care that you’re hdl is 10 I’d like it to be 30 and he put me on Naispan now that was in 2007 I have all my military labs from 17-21 years old and with a pulse in the 40s my hdl never crossed 15, now obviously tren is bad but cholesterol good and bad has a strong genetic comment to it and if it does not stick you’re cholesterol is irrelevant anyway. I get my labs but I don’t trip my best hdl was 40 when I was on fertility treatments with a test level of 17 and it’s the most unhealthy I’ve ever been I was miserable. Now I think super high ldl or triglycerides should be addressed but one round of bad labs is a course Correction that’s all.

If you subq tren E, no cough. Obviously .1 to .2ml a day is for the low tren cycles, I’ve tried .3ml but it lumps me up.

But .2ml 200mg tren, 40mg ED =280mg week, definitely a worthwhile dose in a stack

I’ve never sub q-Ed an oil based any issues with that, seems like it would take forever to absorb

I’ve never sub q-Ed an oil based any issues with that, seems like it would take forever to absorb
Me either. Sub-q is good for gh igf and slin though. Besides I'm usually doing 2 or 3ml's and that just won't work sub-q. Be like a golf ball in my skin.

I love running tren/mast in my cycles. Im doing it now in my third week. I run Tren E and Mast E along side my test eq cycle. I throw it in when I want to get a crispier look to my build and more vascularity. Already happening and people have pointed it out.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

That's usually what I do when I want to look sharper. I never come off the test and eq. I add the other compounds when I want to make changes to my build.

I love running tren/mast in my cycles. Im doing it now in my third week. I run Tren E and Mast E along side my test eq cycle. I throw it in when I want to get a crispier look to my build and more vascularity. Already happening and people have pointed it out.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

That's usually what I do when I want to look sharper. I never come off the test and eq. I add the other compounds when I want to make changes to my build.
I also like adding tren and sometimes mast for the same reasons you mentioned as well as I like the extra boost to my overall mood and libido.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

Looks solid to me. 👍 I'd go 1.6g on the T and drop the EQ but only bc I get BP problems really bad on EQ (even though I love it).

That’s intersting but the HDL to LDL ratio is important even when I was 154lb Marine running like a marathon runner plus all my other training and zero alcohol my HDL never got over 40 but my LDL was almost equal to it then when I got on I used too much adex and my hdl was 10 but my ldl was 50 so my doc was like your total is 60 so I don’t really care that you’re hdl is 10 I’d like it to be 30 and he put me on Naispan now that was in 2007 I have all my military labs from 17-21 years old and with a pulse in the 40s my hdl never crossed 15, now obviously tren is bad but cholesterol good and bad has a strong genetic comment to it and if it does not stick you’re cholesterol is irrelevant anyway. I get my labs but I don’t trip my best hdl was 40 when I was on fertility treatments with a test level of 17 and it’s the most unhealthy I’ve ever been I was miserable. Now I think super high ldl or triglycerides should be addressed but one round of bad labs is a course Correction that’s all.
I'm a genetic low hdl guy as well. Usually 37-39 I think I was 41 once in the last 10 years. My ldl and triglycerides move nicely with good behaviors so ratio improves but hdl never budges upward.

Basically looking for drugs that don't have a negative impact or minimal negative impact on hdl (or anything else). Test and deca are fine at any sane dose for me and can cruise for years without impact. Mast has some effect on hdl. Hoping primo doesn't as I know all other numbers are perfect (I'll do bloods soon and know for sure). Not make or break but would be nice.

That said while other drugs may hit my hdl it's not mega either. Even 10-12 weeks of >500mg tren a and 350mg of winny left me low 20s from normal high 30s. Ldl goes up so ratio going bad but not horrible from my normal.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

Looks good! (y) I like running Eq with Tren.

Me either. Sub-q is good for gh igf and slin though. Besides I'm usually doing 2 or 3ml's and that just won't work sub-q. Be like a golf ball in my skin.
i have been doing them for few years, subq , lol @2-3ml ouch. i heart that.

lately 25g 1cc even has not been sitting well 1" deep in glutes, but 31g .5in slin pins for oil have in delts.

Any input on this cycle?

1 gram test
600 eq
200 Tren E
200 Mast E
5 iu's HGH EOD

How long have you been on EQ nonstop? It's one of my favorites and being one of the milder compounds, I always thought it was one of the safer anabolics, except for a couple of issues some people experience. For the last few years, I had been using it 8-9 months out of the year at varying dosages. It's this year that I hear for the first time that it can have a negative impact on the kidneys. So now I was looking at possibly using Primo in Its place but then I read it can really lower HDL, which mine tends to be all the time. At my age I'm trying to decrease use of harsher compounds and stick to milder compounds that I can use for longer periods of time if I choose.

How long have you been on EQ nonstop? It's one of my favorites and being one of the milder compounds, I always thought it was one of the safer anabolics, except for a couple of issues some people experience. For the last few years, I had been using it 8-9 months out of the year at varying dosages. It's this year that I hear for the first time that it can have a negative impact on the kidneys. So now I was looking at possibly using Primo in Its place but then I read it can really lower HDL, which mine tends to be all the time. At my age I'm trying to decrease use of harsher compounds and stick to milder compounds that I can use for longer periods of time if I choose.
Where have you read that? Not that it's healthy for our kidneys, but I can't ever recall reading anything pointing towards it being more harmful than any other aas.

But primobolan is probably the least harmful aas for most users. But use of anything above TRT/HRT for most of the year can have deleterious effects.

been on primo about 2 months now and i can def see my hair thinning. this doesnt happen on any other compounds

Lol no way in hell. Sub-q hrt test dosages daily usually lowers estrogen where guys that might need a little aromasin or arimidex on say 200mg test pinned 1x a week. Break that up to 30mg a day, and sometimes it lowers E2.

I’m talking like .1-.3 cc. If your running a cycle, lol no.

And yes pharmacodynamics do change, but if your on 200mg indefinitely, we don’t need to worry about it.

Y’all got me wanting to run test/EQ/tren now lol.

Lol no way in hell. Sub-q hrt test dosages daily usually lowers estrogen where guys that might need a little aromasin or arimidex on say 200mg test pinned 1x a week. Break that up to 30mg a day, and sometimes it lowers E2.

I’m talking like .1-.3 cc. If your running a cycle, lol no.

And yes pharmacodynamics do change, but if your on 200mg indefinitely, we don’t need to worry about it.
Maybe for some. But I don't do the 0.1 or 0.3ml thing. Right now it's 2 ml MWF soon to be 3. Can't see that working well subq. I love subq for GH and IGF though bc it seems to prolong the absorption which is nice. Even slin seems better IM for me like the oils. But slin can be either and sometimes is if I mix in with GH etc. That's just me. To each their own I say.

Maybe for some. But I don't do the 0.1 or 0.3ml thing. Right now it's 2 ml MWF soon to be 3. Can't see that working well subq. I love subq for GH and IGF though bc it seems to prolong the absorption which is nice. Even slin seems better IM for me like the oils. But slin can be either and sometimes is if I mix in with GH etc. That's just me. To each their own I say.
I only use insulin for brief spurts, but I agree with you that it's better for me when used IM. Well, I should say that it's faster acting and seemingly more potent when done IM. 4iu IM produces much stronger and more immediate effects than the same 4iu subq.

I only use insulin for brief spurts, but I agree with you that it's better for me when used IM. Well, I should say that it's faster acting and seemingly more potent when done IM. 4iu IM produces much stronger and more immediate effects than the same 4iu subq.
Exactly. Because of the greatly increased blood flow in muscle as opposed to adipose tissue under the dermis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member