over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo with Masteron?

I can still see myself using it. I have a bunch of 200mg/ml that I will give me 20+ weeks at a gram. Will get used at some point. Good compound for a long dry cycle or a cut just not "perfect" as used to be claimed given the lipid hit. I have yet to see how 200mg weekly might work on a cruise and if lipid hit is more tolerable (lots of TRT+ guys still report hit to hdl on this dose though).

Was bummed at the lipid hit (thought it was the masteron in my stacks before). If it came out clean I was going to go big on a quantity of primo and use yearly or even every cycle. With lipid hit its easier to rationalize tren and/or orals as my liver values hardly move and rarely out of range (still would like to minimize as much harm as possible). Going to eventually try equipoise which I've never used ironically. I just sit at top of range in RBC and Crit anyway (always have) so hoping it doesn't boost me much at moderate doses and not being a dht ideally doesn't hit lipids much.
Yeah, that's my plan as well. Just start with a gram. A 200mg/ml solution would be ideal comparatively to a 100mg/ml. I can do the raws or the pre-fab. But the pre-fab is always 100mg/ml.

But yeah, 20-30weeks and see where I come out the other side. And how I look and feel. This may be my last year before TRT. Course I say that every year for the past decade LOL!

I agree 90% of the time primo isn’t much worth it unless you can obtain quality raws and brew yourself at 200/ml. What that looks like is for about $500 you can run a gram for over a year straight

I agree 90% of the time primo isn’t much worth it unless you can obtain quality raws and brew yourself at 200/ml. What that looks like is for about $500 you can run a gram for over a year straight
besides it being easier on health markers and thus allowing one to stay on longer, does 1gram of primo over 16 weeks yeild better results than 500mg primo and 500mgeq? saying from a cost perspective? like on paper what is more anabolic primo or eq or dhb etc?

besides it being easier on health markers and thus allowing one to stay on longer, does 1gram of primo over 16 weeks yeild better results than 500mg primo and 500mgeq? saying from a cost perspective? like on paper what is more anabolic primo or eq or dhb etc?
I agree with what luki said below I don’t think primo is optimal for most, but I like it for an easier health phase

On paper I think eq and primo may support the same or close in anabolism. But in practice itd seem boldenone is the more potent of the two

From my actual experience DHB dwarfs Primo and Masteron. I am on 750 Sust 600 PRIMO 150 DHB 300 TrenE 350 Winny, i have added DHB since 4 weeks and i got fuller stronger, risk hypo easily, that DHB is really strong, but imho it's more like a super Primo.

Masteron on other hand gives you a similar appearance as Primo.
So if you don't have money and want to run 1g Primo you can go for 500 Primo 500 Mast and the appearance will be similar.

If i have to come to a conclusion:
-despite my DHB not giving me any pip at 100mg/ml, and having Primo at 200mg/ml (low pip but it's an old batch i did, i can make it pipless)
- i would just run EQ and some Masteron to obtain an even better bodybuilder look than just Primo Mast DHB, which i ton less risk of sides effect.

Like i would stick to: test nandro low tren for growing, then test eq low tren low mast (anadrol) for early contest prep, then test tren mast var w for last week of prep. For cutting during offseason test tren mast.

There's not real need to run primo, dhb, when you can invest more money on HGH.

I love low dose primo as an AI and add something to my hrt

Test-primo-mast is a great combo! Usually won't need an AI if you are reasonable test wise... 250:200:100 would be ideal.

now there is a great fashion for primo and in fact it is not an ideal drug, neither for cutting nor for growth - in each of these cases you can get much better results with other drugs and much cheaper

primo is in my opinion the perfect drug on crus
Would you put eq above primo for growth? Eq seems to be hit and miss mate and some says it’s great some say it does nothing. I’m finding it ok at the moment but also got it along side test and npp. In terms of cutting I’m assuming you mean the likes of tren is far better

Would you put eq above primo for growth? Eq seems to be hit and miss mate and some says it’s great some say it does nothing. I’m finding it ok at the moment but also got it along side test and npp. In terms of cutting I’m assuming you mean the likes of tren is far better
you have to see for yourself what works best for you - no one will tell you if you don't check it yourself

Primo lowers my libido some so I'll typically run some mast with it at 200-400mg. As long as I have some decent test in there I have no issues. Obviously I'm trying not to tank E2 and everyone is different but 500 test, 600 primo, and 200-400 mast is no issue for me and my E2 will sit middle to higher end of normal range. Lots of individuality but this is me on those compounds.
This, primo fills you out more Mast dries you out more and adds to libido. If libido drops too much up the test some.

This, primo fills you out more Mast dries you out more and adds to libido. If libido drops too much up the test some.
Primo+Mast is a nice pre-contest option for those who can't or don't want to use Tren. Well balanced and can provide the needed look.
Eq+Mast works well too if Boldenone agrees with you.

I love low dose primo as an AI and add something to my hrt
What is your TRT dose and how much Primo are you using? I am prescribed 100mg Test / week and was thinking of using Primo and drop the AI.

There is a definite obsession with primo in the UK atm. All the safer use guys seem to have a chub over it.

Overrated imo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner