over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo with Masteron?

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
Is there any point to it? Some consider masteron a “weak” versions of Primo.
I’ve been on a quick blast of test/mast/tren and I’m dropping the tren and adding primo. Is it too much DHT?
I’ve never really given primo a good run. I say every year I’m going to but end up back on the tren train every summer.
Planning on 800 Primo. Mast has been at about 500 a week. I’ll be running test along with it of course.

Primo lowers my libido some so I'll typically run some mast with it at 200-400mg. As long as I have some decent test in there I have no issues. Obviously I'm trying not to tank E2 and everyone is different but 500 test, 600 primo, and 200-400 mast is no issue for me and my E2 will sit middle to higher end of normal range. Lots of individuality but this is me on those compounds.

Mast and Primo are two of the older lifters best friends. That said you are in a different place in your journey. Both can act as antiestrogens but it is user specific. I get more anabolism out of Mast than Primo but that is not typical if you look at other's experience. You are coming off tren. Tren is stronger than all the others so it's really hard to gauge if Primo will give you anything after you pounded your androgen circuits with Tren. Probably not what you want to hear but a short break, 4-8 weeks, or a low cruise, 8 week or more, is what you need to restore responsiveness. Then the drugs will work better. Otherwise you will be pushing a lot of cc in with 1/2 the results.

Mast and Primo are two of the older lifters best friends. That said you are in a different place in your journey. Both can act as antiestrogens but it is user specific. I get more anabolism out of Mast than Primo but that is not typical if you look at other's experience. You are coming off tren. Tren is stronger than all the others so it's really hard to gauge if Primo will give you anything after you pounded your androgen circuits with Tren. Probably not what you want to hear but a short break, 4-8 weeks, or a low cruise, 8 week or more, is what you need to restore responsiveness. Then the drugs will work better. Otherwise you will be pushing a lot of cc in with 1/2 the results.
totally agree

I’ve been off the tren for several weeks now, maybe a month, I’d have to look. It was at a fairly low dose

How much test? Keep an eye on your estradiol.

Everyone is different but I'm currently running 700 Pharma test and 600 UGL Primo and estrogen is 33. No AI or SERM.

Sounds like a nice combination! One of my sources, not on this board, has a Primo/Mast blend I have wanted to try. Don’t think I’ll be trying it though after my last run with Mast left me starting to bald in the back….

I bet that combination would shred you up even more then you already are.

How much test? Keep an eye on your estradiol.

Everyone is different but I'm currently running 700 Pharma test and 600 UGL Primo and estrogen is 33. No AI or SERM.
800 test. May kick the primo back to 600. I’m going try the 800 for awhile.
I’ll definitely keep an eye on it I can usually tell if it’s creeping up even on lower doses of test because my sex drive drops quickly if it climbs. Never any other symbols like gyno though. Maybe more of a bloated feeling too.
I’ve got blood work coming this week. I’ll check in a month or so too.

I tried a primo/mast combo last year during show prep under recommendation from my coach. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I started have bad joint pain. It may have been shit gear.

I tried a primo/mast combo last year during show prep under recommendation from my coach. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I started have bad joint pain. It may have been shit gear.
Classic symptom of low E2. Mast alone can do this to me. Even mast E will hit E2 hard before test e builds so I need to phase it in a bit. Not saying drugs were good/bad but super low E2 is joint pain for me and many others.

Classic symptom of low E2. Mast alone can do this to me. Even mast E will hit E2 hard before test e builds so I need to phase it in a bit. Not saying drugs were good/bad but super low E2 is joint pain for me and many others.
This is what happens to me when my e gets too low, which I've confirmed through blood tests

I personally don’t like using masteron with primo as I think it hinders the fullness effect you get from primo. I’ve been using gear for 30 years and after testosterone, primo is what I’ve used most. Used a lot of EQ in my 20s and tren in my 30s and into my 40s - but now its either npp or primo with test and gh. Unfortunately I believe most primo is not legit because Ive gotten very dramatic aesthetic effects a few times with the primo and the rest of the times just nothing close. It will be a look of fullness, little to no water retention, and just an excellent look. IMHO it’s the best look I’ve gotten from any anabolic. I achieved my best aesthetics with a primo ace inj/test base blend and var. along with serostim..
Back to the original question (sorry). Masteron dries you out so again in my experiences, it just doesn’t compliment the fullness you achieve with primo. It pretty much negates it. I prefer tren with primo or tren with masteron. Primo, test, var, gh is ideal considering all is legit.

Whattt bro you're an iffb pro.
You crashed your estrogen...

I personally don’t like using masteron with primo as I think it hinders the fullness effect you get from primo. I’ve been using gear for 30 years and after testosterone, primo is what I’ve used most. Used a lot of EQ in my 20s and tren in my 30s and into my 40s - but now its either npp or primo with test and gh. Unfortunately I believe most primo is not legit because Ive gotten very dramatic aesthetic effects a few times with the primo and the rest of the times just nothing close. It will be a look of fullness, little to no water retention, and just an excellent look. IMHO it’s the best look I’ve gotten from any anabolic. I achieved my best aesthetics with a primo ace inj/test base blend and var. along with serostim..
Back to the original question (sorry). Masteron dries you out so again in my experiences, it just doesn’t compliment the fullness you achieve with primo. It pretty much negates it. I prefer tren with primo or tren with masteron. Primo, test, var, gh is ideal considering all is legit.
I had some primo ace one time. It was unusable for me. Most painful knotting up stuff I’ve ever tried and I really tried with it. Tried cutting it with sterile oil and also starting with very low amount and working up. I just couldn’t take it.

Did it during my last cut, mainly because I had some mast p left I wanted to get rid off. Was on 500 test, 700 primo and 210 mg mast p and 6.5 IU hgh. Felt great, looked better.

let's look at the use of both drugs in medicine:

primo - it was used to rebuild weight and muscles in exhausted organisms, e.g. people suffering from HIV, i.e. to induce anabolism

masteron - has been used to treat breast cancer so to lower estradiol levels

in fact, both drugs are very similar but both have slightly different advantages, greater anabolism in the case of primo and we can add them during bulking when we need more mg total to grow and we do not want to increase drugs such as test or deca, then we can add primo and even in a large dose, we will not experience side effects, as opposed to if we increase the test or nandrolone proportionally

masteron has an advantage in the cutting phase as it gives a thin skin effect

let's look at the use of both drugs in medicine:

primo - it was used to rebuild weight and muscles in exhausted organisms, e.g. people suffering from HIV, i.e. to induce anabolism

masteron - has been used to treat breast cancer so to lower estradiol levels

in fact, both drugs are very similar but both have slightly different advantages, greater anabolism in the case of primo and we can add them during bulking when we need more mg total to grow and we do not want to increase drugs such as test or deca, then we can add primo and even in a large dose, we will not experience side effects, as opposed to if we increase the test or nandrolone proportionally

masteron has an advantage in the cutting phase as it gives a thin skin effect
so you are not in favor of a combination of both during the diet period?

T
I do not use primo at all - for me it is not worth the price / effect ratio, especially in the case of doses that I would use myself to see an effect, it is 1000mg +
Thats always been my thoughts on it but decided to really give it a try as I never have as some do swear by it. On paper it just doesn’t look that impressive but I figured I’d give it a shot since it’s late summer going into fall.
I’m going to Key West at the end of October so if I’m not impressed by the first of October I’ll throw in a little tren.

T

Thats always been my thoughts on it but decided to really give it a try as I never have as some do swear by it. On paper it just doesn’t look that impressive but I figured I’d give it a shot since it’s late summer going into fall.
I’m going to Key West at the end of October so if I’m not impressed by the first of October I’ll throw in a little tren.
Honestly I used to be a big big fan of tren and still tbh there isn’t anything like tren in terms of results. But I feel like primo not only makes me look my best(with proper diet and training of course) but also allows me to feel my best too. Now a days I’d choose primo over tren every time. Doesn’t throw my blood work out of range and I feel healthy instead of toxic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131