over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo worth the price tag?

Slyder190

Registered
Opinions on worth the cost? Dosage? Vascularity? Results? Thank you!

great question. i am wondering also.
i am trying to be as healthy (42 yr old) and side effect free (anxiety) as i can be.
i am thinking test/primo/mast all in fairly lowish doses would be a good summer cycle.
-F2S

Depends, bang for your buck then no obviously there are stronger options for considerably less.

But as far as low side effects and making your body look great, not nevessarily bigger but better looking, then it definitely lives up to its billing. I ran it at a lower dose last summer and loved the way I looked but it also made me bald, the hair came back but still not looking to be bald all summer. Although many say it doesn’t have that affect on them, sucks to be me.

I used it way back in the late 80s as it was plentiful and not too expensive. I haven't touched it since because of the price tag, and I doubt today's product is as good.
For me, it's one of those drugs (like EQ) which the consensus is must be run at high dosages, negating its "healthy" categorization.

Interested to see some of the replies on this thread. Just started primo E at 400/week this past Sunday. Obviously, no noticed benefits yet so hopefully someone will chime in about when to look for certain things.

700mg and up is great, worth the money? My opinion no way. For me anything under 500mg was a waste of time and pinning is not fun

Interested to see some of the replies on this thread. Just started primo E at 400/week this past Sunday. Obviously, no noticed benefits yet so hopefully someone will chime in about when to look for certain things.

You doing any test with your primo?
Imo, you will definitely see what primo can do at 400mg per week. That's been my dose for years, along with a little test (250mg).
You can always do more of everything.... but hard work, good diet and 400mg primo, magic.

Imo, you will definitely see what primo can do at 400mg per week. That's been my dose for years, along with a little test (250mg).
You can always do more of everything.... but hard work, good diet and 400mg primo, magic.

Yeah, im running test e also at 400mg for now. Plan to bump the test up to 5-600 in a couple weeks and kee the primo at 400 for a while. Like you said, can always go up if needed. Also plan to throw some tren ace in the mix at 50mg ED in a couple months.

Also forgot to add that I’m doing 5iu of blacktops per day as well.

Its worth the money for me, but I can't give a blanket statement for everybody.

FWIW, I also think it can be run at 200-500mg/week as an addition to a cycle without being a "waste" - its a mild synthetic DHT - I think it has its place :)

pinning is not fun
whatcha talkin' about, willis? pinning is fun man.

Never tried it but I wonder in terms of results How would Masteron and primo stack up against each other at 400mgs I tend to believe the 400mgs of Masteron would be better but like I said I’ve never ran primo

My favorite drug by far ! Very versatile , can do anything with it , cut , bulk or cruise

300-600 mg is plenty for me ! Have run up to 1200 but only prostate sides increased

For me its worth every penny either as addition or as main drug

Trt test , primo , npp , var is THE best blast for me , some halo and winnie if need to peak

100 mg test , 300 mg npp , 600 mg primo , 30 mg var 😇

Wish I could run real primo without having to file for bankruptcy afterwards. I've actually thought about home brewing. That's a project for the future, though.

well considering most is fake, no. I m pretty sure i got test prop as fake primo onetime, strung like hell like test prop

also the price tag...

masteron is close in structure to it with anabolic: androgenic ratio, they both are dht derivatives, and mast frees up free test.

In my opinion no , I get better results from Mast and test at 300mg each than I got from 600mg primo.
I’ve heard that running a gram of primo gave similar results to a test/tren/Mast with less sides but haven’t had the funds or availability from real primo. I have a source that can get pharmacy amps for $11 each but they are 100mg for a gram a week that’s $110 , I can run a shit load of HGH for that

I do wonder why Primo is so expensive in the US? Over here (in Belgium) it's basically the same price per 100 mg as Test.

Not that I've ever used it.

1. Join anasci.org and see who has real primo

REAL primo is worth the money if it's from a solid underground source or you homebred your own. Great result even at low dosages, people that do not see results at low dosages, 300mg usually have a lot of body fat and can't see the visual difference this drug makes, I love taking lean skinny guys and giving them primo and watching them transform like auto bots :)
If I was a chubby perma bulker I would not bother with it, if your a lean spartan looking motherfucker then YES even a little will show outstanding body recomposition. I say the same with masteron but you will NEVER get the full pumped muscle look with masteron, primo you get hardness and fullness.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws