over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo worth the $ ???

I would just get standard primo from a good source and inject it with slin pins everyday. Put it in arms and/or delts etc.
Thanks for the advice Elvia, I may have to pull the trigger on the Geno 100mg soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

finished product may be 'faked' or mis-labeled.
however, recent unfinished product from various remote sponsers(and former sponsers) have
all tested out as labeled.

in fact, ever since unfinished sourcing became a thing(circa 2003), all unfinished primo-e i have bought has been spot on.

i can understand how finished primo could be faked or misbranded.. but unfinished coming directly from the chem manufacturer.. not so much.

I second this, I want to try primo specifically for these two reasons but I’m curious what are the dick sides? Also how is it on the hair line?

Well, first time I ran it I'd bought it from a pharmacy. The sense of well being was incredible. I actually looked forward to the shots...it was interesting. (As opposed to Tren which I later noticed filled me with dread and a feeling like, "fuck, Im about to feel moody and toxic for 10 weeks while looking great")

Second time, the dick sides were awful. Not dick really, but I didn't care about sex. At all. Dick would work, but I just didn't need sex. No bueno for me. Hair sides were zero. In retrospect, I probably needed more Test for E2. My E2 was crushed by primo for some reason. Even worse than masteron does. Dunno why.

Well, first time I ran it I'd bought it from a pharmacy. The sense of well being was incredible. I actually looked forward to the shots...it was interesting. (As opposed to Tren which I later noticed filled me with dread and a feeling like, "fuck, Im about to feel moody and toxic for 10 weeks while looking great")

Second time, the dick sides were awful. Not dick really, but I didn't care about sex. At all. Dick would work, but I just didn't need sex. No bueno for me. Hair sides were zero. In retrospect, I probably needed more Test for E2. My E2 was crushed by primo for some reason. Even worse than masteron does. Dunno why.

Interesting, thanks for the input. Happy to hear it was easy on your hair but I thoroughly enjoy feeling like a teenage sex hound so that’s not good.

Is it worth the money? No, not at all. For the price of a primo vial you can get test and tren which yields way better results. Guess it depends on what you consider "worth it". I've tried it and thought it wasn't worth it for me even if it was free. My Wife liked it but var blew primo away for her so she's rather run that.

Is primo thin enough to push through a slin pin?
It's a little more challenging to push through than other oils, but it definitely can be done... Personally I wouldn't use a 31g for Primo, but 28 & 29g have worked just fine for me.

Primobolan literally means #1 Anabolic. Legit pimo like Bayer, Pharmacom, Alpha, or Balkan are good to go. For people over 200 lbs its best to ramp up to 600 mg a week. Long cyles are the best but after 12 weeks or so with all the oil you may have too much oil saturation, and may need to take a few weeks off and start again. If you have no issues run it all the way through 20 weeks.
Here is what my experience has been.
You wont feel it immediately and when you do its not like deca etc.. not water weight and the gains are steady and slow. Its almost impossible to get sides, blood pressure stays low and liver etc.. are good.
I like running at least 600 wk. with maybe 300 test as a base and from there bring in other compounds as needed and cycle them in and out depending on what you're doing during this 20+ weeks. You can add low dose of Tren, NPP, Anavar, Winny, Tbol, Masteron. Add these in different combinations and try them out.
So you can cut for few week and then a clean bulk and alternate till you get where you want to be.
Its fantastic for long cycle and you can bring in the harsher compounds in and out so you get the benefits and not the sides.
Try it for yourself and see, you need to be patient and give it time.

Is primo thin enough to push through a slin pin?

It depends upon the source and what carrier oil is used. The one I use can go through a slin pin easily. But to upload it's much better getting a normal syringe and injecting it into the back of the slin pin. Then pushing through the oil is very easy.

Yes it’s definitely worth granted you have legit primo from a trusted source

I'm on 600 pw of Primo. Running it with some tren. I've been able to progress through my weights on a caloric deficit. Appetite suppression from the Primo and Tren is nice since I'm cutting. Have a sense of well being too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws