over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo worth the $ ???

steve rogers86

Registered
any experienced users? primo is the only compound
i haven’t ran manly because i hear it’s hard to get real primo
an it’s a little pricy...but if it is from a good source do you have good results?
an what would u compare it to

LMGT4U: Npp: Is it worth it :)

It is. If you can find a legit source.

u spend good money for primo

you receive npp, test prop, or masteron

I have always wanted to run it at 800-1000mg per week but every 200mg/ml batch I get seems to carry a lot of PIP.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have always wanted to run it at 800-1000mg per week but every 200mg/ml batch I get seems to carry a lot of PIP.

I’m running pharmacom 200mg and it’s the only stuff I’ve ever really gotten PIP from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any experienced users? primo is the only compound
i haven’t ran manly because i hear it’s hard to get real primo
an it’s a little pricy...but if it is from a good source do you have good results?
an what would u compare it to

YES, definitely worth the money if you can afford it. The recomp changes are amazing and sides are minimal to none. I always feel great on PRIMO.

I would just get standard primo from a good source and inject it with slin pins everyday. Put it in arms and/or delts etc.

u spend good money for primo

you receive npp, test prop, or masteron
Agree, except I trust Pharmacom, alpha pharma....Or real Bayer amps of course. Seen pharmacom primo tested several times and it always passed.

Last edited:
The only primo I have ever ran was from GAULS and its was fucken fantastic. I wouldnt buy primo from anyone these days though.

It is my favorite steroid I have ever ran. Great sense of well being while being on. It gave me a really polished healthy athletic look.

Just grabbed a lengthy supply since I’m road biking and don’t want to kill my cardiovascular performance with something such as Tren etc. I’m crossing my fukin fingers it’s legit cuz i damn well could’ve just gone with GH at this point

Any ways to tell the quality by look? Or feel? PIP is a bit of a bite and it’s just my first week. 20 weeks seems quite a distance at this rate

Last edited:
Just grabbed a lengthy supply since I’m road biking and don’t want to kill my cardiovascular performance with something such as Tren etc. I’m crossing my fukin fingers it’s legit cuz i damn well could’ve just gone with GH at this point

Any ways to tell the quality by look? Or feel? PIP is a bit of a bite and it’s just my first week. 20 weeks seems quite a distance at this rate
What brand/UGL? Several sponsors here have had primo tested that wasn't primo. I'll leave them nameless here.

Last edited:
I would just get standard primo from a good source and inject it with slin pins everyday. Put it in arms and/or delts etc.

Elvia carries legit primobolan. I ran genotech primobolan for about 5 months. I kept dose low to save money at 350mg. It’s very affordable from genotech and they have passed all their testing.

Just about all primo is faked. Ran it and it was test prop.

You may be able to find a good brand , research it, look into testing etc

Elvia carries legit primobolan. I ran genotech primobolan for about 5 months. I kept dose low to save money at 350mg. It’s very affordable from genotech and they have passed all their testing.

Thank you. Yes we have legitimate primo. We just had it tested by Jano and it came back at 95%. I have used it and went up to 1.05g with 300mg test and whilst it's nothing spectacular for me it gives a great polished look and nice lean muscle. No crazy gains for me but the things that stood out the most were no side effects and I had a nice sense of well being. That is very rare for me these days on any cycle. If I use that much test or many other aas I would think like crap. So for me it's definitely worth tryng at least once.

Just about all primo is faked. Ran it and it was test prop.

You may be able to find a good brand , research it, look into testing etc

Very true but something stood out to me in your post. Did you get it lab tested? Because I have learnt no matter how much you think you know your body you can't go on feel and unless it was lab tested you will never know. I can't post details but look at all the new lab results on Anasci. I bet most using that gear was thinking my x product feels great :(

Not trying to hijack..but curious to know opinions on if Those who have ran find it More useful at low body fats or higher?

Very true but something stood out to me in your post. Did you get it lab tested? Because I have learnt no matter how much you think you know your body you can't go on feel and unless it was lab tested you will never know. I can't post details but look at all the new lab results on Anasci. I bet most using that gear was thinking my x product feels great :(

No it was euro pharmacies and on the paper inside it said test prop, but the box said primo . Youre right I wasnt sure. It felt like test prop pip:confused:

Does The growth Clinic have any test on their primo?

Learn to brew and make your own. Save a fortune and with that money you can get it tested.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear