over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo

Bharm16

Newbies
Whose actually done a long cycle of primo 16 plus week, and what did u use with it. Any quality sponsors on here to vouch for, since it is in the top 3 of highly faked Gear. ️I hvnt used it because of this. Looking into though. Thanks for any positive feedback

I have a friend who likes it so much that it seems he never comes off of it. He will use it by itself and with different orals in small bursts. He swears by it.

I think you hit the nail on the head about finding a legit source.

Apparently he has as the results speak for themselves, but it's too costly for my taste.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm running primo E on my cut now, too soon to say if it's worth the money. I guess it's all relative. Running only TRT + some primo.

Turns out primo isn't as faked as I once thought. There are at least a few sponsors on here that have 100% legit primo. Don't be scared homie.

TRT Test and Primo @450-600 a week is awesome. Ive even run Primo@ 300 a week when supply was low, still nice fullness & hardness. Best part is all my bloodwork comes back within normal limits while on Primo. Cant rave enough about it while cruising.

Its all I really run. I'll run it for 20 weeks in the spring and summer with 500mg Test per week. I'll run the primo 600-800mg per week.

If you are looking for huge gains its not really a good drug. If you are looking for lean gains with no water retention that will be maintainable, then it is a good drug.

Sciroxx has legit primo.

Gave me a great sense if well being. I ran it for 16 weeks 600mg ew with 300mg test c when GAULS was around. That summer I looked and felt my best. Banged a lot of women lol. Gives you a very polished look.

Gave me a great sense if well being. I ran it for 16 weeks 600mg ew with 300mg test c when GAULS was around. That summer I looked and felt my best. Banged a lot of women lol. Gives you a very polished look.

I started gauls primo and var last Sunday and it's awesome shit. Not sure what's kicking in so fast but there are slight yet very very noticable changes in my physique thus far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

How do one tell if its primo?

It Could the primo be EQ or Oil base stana?

Eq give more fullness, higher bp, vascularity. Stan makes you feel shitty, high bp.

Primo on the other hanf makes you feel great. Better mood. Body recomp quickly. Increases libido. Bp stays the same.

primo is very good anytime you wana use
precontest it will preserve muscle well, help with appetite and give nice pop to the muscle (look at abs when someone on stage, if it really pop and stretch skin over it, this is primo)

it is very good for bulk, really give nice fullness. No so much vascualrity and hardness. It blow you up from the inside pulling the skin tight over the muscle.

very underapreciated , i guess because so much fake.
EQ thin the skin a little it give its signature vascularity and it harden a little.
both compounds make the delts look nice (eq a little freakier in this case), eq will give nice fullness to upper chest as well
I could see how some could be decieved by the two, eq with a little test or npp could fool some
you have to try legit and then you will know....much different than anything else

primo needs to be run higher dose 500-1000mg ew, ace is superior

Real primo doesn't bring on anxiety like EQ does nor does it make hemocrit increase dramatically. Joints hurt like crazy on winny where as there is none of that crap with primo. You should notice dht related sides on primo like hair falling out, prostate issues(feel like you have to piss), acne, oily skin, and for some, aggression. Primo gives you a different look compared to EQ, winny or mast, IMO and it really shines when body fat is low. Like others have said, a more polished look in the muscles.

Last edited:
primo is not a harsh dht you cannot judge by those sides
i can blast stan and mast and my hair will not fall out and i will not have prostate issue, really not good way to judge

but you are right about eq, if you know your response, it is hard to miss (anxiety/libido)

Always been interested in Primo, although I've always had a hard time really deducing how much I should be using. You have some people who claim they see great effects in the 400-500mg range, while others say it's borderline useless under 800-1000mg for 18+ weeks. My approach to steroids has always been the lowest amount I can use for results, so having such fluctuating numbers every time I see people talking about it really throws me off. Would really love to hear some more people on here chime in on their usage of the stuff at different doses.

With most of it dosed around 100mg/ml, one of the main detractors for me is how much oil you'd have to be pinning every week with this stuff.

Real Primo to me is a pain in the ass... Literally! Never had any A or E that was legit that didn't have some PIP with it.

Always been interested in Primo, although I've always had a hard time really deducing how much I should be using. You have some people who claim they see great effects in the 400-500mg range, while others say it's borderline useless under 800-1000mg for 18+ weeks. My approach to steroids has always been the lowest amount I can use for results, so having such fluctuating numbers every time I see people talking about it really throws me off. Would really love to hear some more people on here chime in on their usage of the stuff at different doses.

With most of it dosed around 100mg/ml, one of the main detractors for me is how much oil you'd have to be pinning every week with this stuff.

People have differents goals, differents body weights and differences response to substances. On top of that, the primo could be misdosing or overdosing. Anyway, in my country, primo was legal and very popular. I saw good results on people running 400mg, so, I think that this is the minimum, at least if you are not cruising.

Real Primo to me is a pain in the ass... Literally! Never had any A or E that was legit that didn't have some PIP with it.

Primo A , I can hear you on some PIP, but never with Primo E; for me anyway.

I never had any pain with a schering primo and used it a lot years ago and I didn't need 800-1000mg.i was able to get away with as low as 300mg a week and tops was 500mg a week.
I use to love it when all I can get was legit human grade gear at great prices.
My doses weren't nearly as high as what I would need today

Last edited:
Whose actually done a long cycle of primo 16 plus week, and what did u use with it. Any quality sponsors on here to vouch for, since it is in the top 3 of highly faked Gear. ️I hvnt used it because of this. Looking into though. Thanks for any positive feedback

Ive ran it numerous times in long 12-16 weeks cycles. I like it best with some TEST.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear