over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo

Primo A , I can hear you on some PIP, but never with Primo E; for me anyway.

Do not pin primo ace unless you want painful knots. My buddy home brewed a boatload at 50mgs and had to throw most of it out because it always crashed and left huge swollen knots in his muscles. He would always get a fever as well every single time he pinned himself. Primo e has pip but not nearly as much and is much more manageable.

My next run, low test primo 600 and eq 4/500. Looking forward to the synergy. Always on GH as well

Never ran Primo but it's on the top of the list to give it a run, heard things like Tren benefits without Tren sides

Never ran Primo but it's on the top of the list to give it a run, heard things like Tren benefits without Tren sides

Its not as effective as tren, its my favorite but its not that strong. You just have to try it, its so easy on the system i feel like everyone should run it. Once you get to a size you are comfortable with its very good for maintaining and staying hard.

Very slow, modest gains, but it gives you a sick look if your lean. Try it you wont be disappointed just run 600-800mg.

For the guys that run it while on a cruise, what dosages are you running? I've read 200 is a good dose, but Ive never ran it before

Its not as effective as tren, its my favorite but its not that strong. You just have to try it, its so easy on the system i feel like everyone should run it. Once you get to a size you are comfortable with its very good for maintaining and staying hard.

Very slow, modest gains, but it gives you a sick look if your lean. Try it you wont be disappointed just run 600-800mg.

I'm loving 800mg of primo and 75mg a day of anavar. After 1 week it's kicking in big time. Was very pumped and full this morning in the gym. Looking bigger and still lean from good diet and cardio 5 to 6 days a week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I'm loving 800mg of primo and 75mg a day of anavar. After 1 week it's kicking in big time. Was very pumped and full this morning in the gym. Looking bigger and still lean from good diet and cardio 5 to 6 days a week.

You are going to love that combo, I know how much you love to stay lean all year round, and thats the perfect combo for that.

Like zero water retention and they both work well with low calorie diets.

That's a great combo and dosage. I will take the Primo up to 600 or so, but never went any higher. Got great results @600, can only imagine what 800 is doing for you. Var is icing on the cake! I may have to break out some Var soon. You are giving me the itch. :D

Are you running a low dose of test?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I love the look that primo gives,but it is hell on the prostate.

Are you running a low dose of test?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes 250 test e

Nymuscle what do you notice on primo vs let's say mast ?

Mast gets me hard and veiny. Primo is hard to explain but more of a veiny pumped 3d look. Nothing super crazy but very quickly kicks in.

Mast gets me hard and veiny. Primo is hard to explain but more of a veiny pumped 3d look. Nothing super crazy but very quickly kicks in.

better recomp and lean tissue from primo, but slower imho. Mast at 100 per day gave better hardening. Only ran mast once though.

better recomp and lean tissue from primo, but slower imho. Mast at 100 per day gave better hardening. Only ran mast once though.

I agree. I only ran Mast once also, but im thinking about adding it to my Test and Primo next summer. Should be rock hard with that combo. I'll diet all winter and hit it in the spring and summer when im already lean.

I just came off a long cycle 20 weeks straight of primo it's nice and worth it .do a test cycle first then follow up with primo to cut

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If one was to run it along with a trt test, which would you prefer ? Mast e at 200mgs/week or Primo e at 200mgs per week ? Never ran primo always loved mast.

Thanks bros

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner