over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan anxiety?

If you're still experiencing anxiety or other mental health challenges, consider seeking support from mental health professionals who can provide you with appropriate guidance and treatment.

They sell PED testing kits online. I just ordered one to test some stuff out of curiosity. It'll tell you which compound it is. There are also ones that will give you a range for the mg/ml to check the potency.

It's crazy (ridiculous) the way people can guess with such certainty what compound you have. I would still state that even if it turned out you do have eq. It could be fake primo but you can't state it's definitely eq.

I suffer from real anxiety which is annoying as I am generally a very carefree person. Test has given me anxiety. I have taken test another time and it hasn't. The same for deca. Masteron has given me bad anxiety. Eq has given me a bad panic attack the morning after shooting and I had to stop it. Eq is generally the worst thing for anxiety but you can't state you have eq. Then you have tren which can be anxiety in a bottle for some people.

Then comes the dose of things. I guarantee you if I am clean or on TRT and I dose a high amount of test I will feel anxious the next day. If I dose 30mg I should be ok. If I dose 30mg eq I could be ok, 300mg and I will be bad and with 600mg and I will most probably have a bad panic attack within days.

I am using test and mast now and feel great. I added winny and proviron and started getting more anxious thoughts. It's just part of being anxious and taking hormones. Simple fact any large fluctuation can throw you off. Plus I haven't even gottten into AI's and HCG etc which can be awful as well.

Masteron was different level for me. I started on 50mg per day and I thought I was being followed! It was paranoia not anxiety!

I stopped it after 4 days.

I know this thread is from four years ago, but if you're still looking for insights on the correlation between Primobolan and anxiety, I can offer some general information.
Really? Post it right here then. That is what a forum is for.

I know this thread is from four years ago, but if you're still looking for insights on the correlation between Primobolan and anxiety, I can offer some general information.

How can something be both an "insight" and "general information.". I thought these categories were mutually exclusive.

i take sertraline and a benzo of course there will be some superhero who chimes in why you shouldn't do that but its really live a life of crippling anxiety or simply take a couple of drugs for me. if its just a couple of compounds that cause this it would probably be better to just switch but if its juice in general or even without it meds are your best option imo if you want to continue using them. you could try reading books on cognitive behavior therapy(CBT) as well.

i take sertraline and a benzo of course there will be some superhero who chimes in why you shouldn't do that but its really live a life of crippling anxiety or simply take a couple of drugs for me. if its just a couple of compounds that cause this it would probably be better to just switch but if its juice in general or even without it meds are your best option imo if you want to continue using them. you could try reading books on cognitive behavior therapy(CBT) as well.

Exactly. Although I don't take any benzo's (used them a handful of times) but I use an SSRI. I am a very laid back and chilled person (the ssri has only added to that) so I am far from anxious but I can be sensitive to AAS and I can have panic attacks. It's annoying but just the way it is and I have learnt to live with it. Most hormones are fine but some cause me issues so I pretty much don't use them (my panic attacks are all 10/10 bad). This year I tried to take a few things I don't normally for something different and I had to stop them due to feeling anxious. Those included EQ and DHB so no real surprise. I have added some other new things and have been fine.

For me it is a chemical problem and breathing exercises and CBT don't do shit for me. If I am having a panic attack I need something to get out of it. No placebo would ever work either. Once I thought I had short acting benzo's and took one in the middle of a panic attack fully expecting it to go away. I was still bad and couldn't understand why then I have a look at the tabs and they were long acting so wouldn't kick in for awhile so I took one of my SSRI's and like clockwork it was gone 3 mins later. I have probably used 20 diazepam in my entire life (mainly for my lower back) but I said to myself if I am going to try tren 1 more time I want to have a strip of those just as a precaution. Last time I used 10mg tren I felt great all day and had a great workout and went to bed and woke up in the middle of a panic attack :eek:

As I have posted earlier in this thread I know people who have experienced anxiety on primo and that includes myself. Most things I am fine with. Certain things are more dose dependant such as mast. With deca I could inject 900mg in 1 go and feel fine. 10mg tren has been horrible for me. EQ and DHB I just felt off and whilst I could have carried on it was definitely not worth it especially because I was on low doses of each. I am gtg on nearly all orals but sadly I can't use them all year so it's mainly test and deca for me :eek:

Masteron was different level for me. I started on 50mg per day and I thought I was being followed! It was paranoia not anxiety!

I stopped it after 4 days.

If it was that bad it's probably not worth ever trying again. Although for future reference if you do (or try something similar) just start with 10mg per day using slin pins. Just go up gradually in dose so 10mg, 11mg, 12mg and so on. Within a few weeks you could be on 30mg per day and if that's good just carry on until you are at 50mg. It can make a massive difference. I seem to have gotten worse over the years but I used to do this with tren all the time. 40-50mg would cause me bad panic attacks but I would start at 10mg (or even lower) and move up to 40mg over a few weeks and I would feel great at the higher dose. The problem for me last time/year I started at 10mg and still had issues but I am going to give it another go this summer just because I am stubborn :eek::D

I would say the worst things for me in order are tren, hcg, eq, dhb and mast.

Yeah, good idea.

It was pretty bad. I will do that if I try it again.

EQ wasn't great either very recently. Again, I'll start low next time and work up.

Just enjoying a little Test, GH and upped my Humanofort to 400mg per day today, feel great!

Exactly. Although I don't take any benzo's (used them a handful of times) but I use an SSRI. I am a very laid back and chilled person (the ssri has only added to that) so I am far from anxious but I can be sensitive to AAS and I can have panic attacks. It's annoying but just the way it is and I have learnt to live with it. Most hormones are fine but some cause me issues so I pretty much don't use them (my panic attacks are all 10/10 bad). This year I tried to take a few things I don't normally for something different and I had to stop them due to feeling anxious. Those included EQ and DHB so no real surprise. I have added some other new things and have been fine.

For me it is a chemical problem and breathing exercises and CBT don't do shit for me. If I am having a panic attack I need something to get out of it. No placebo would ever work either. Once I thought I had short acting benzo's and took one in the middle of a panic attack fully expecting it to go away. I was still bad and couldn't understand why then I have a look at the tabs and they were long acting so wouldn't kick in for awhile so I took one of my SSRI's and like clockwork it was gone 3 mins later. I have probably used 20 diazepam in my entire life (mainly for my lower back) but I said to myself if I am going to try tren 1 more time I want to have a strip of those just as a precaution. Last time I used 10mg tren I felt great all day and had a great workout and went to bed and woke up in the middle of a panic attack :eek:

As I have posted earlier in this thread I know people who have experienced anxiety on primo and that includes myself. Most things I am fine with. Certain things are more dose dependant such as mast. With deca I could inject 900mg in 1 go and feel fine. 10mg tren has been horrible for me. EQ and DHB I just felt off and whilst I could have carried on it was definitely not worth it especially because I was on low doses of each. I am gtg on nearly all orals but sadly I can't use them all year so it's mainly test and deca for me :eek:
Which SSRI are you using? Some of them are hindering gains aren't they?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131