over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan depot dosages ,seems to be alot of different views

ripped358

Banned
I seem threads where guys said Tom need atleast 800mg to see big results
Than I see other around. 500mg, not sure if there dose is low because of money
issues or cause that what works
Before being on the boArds we used to do schering primobolan @400mg
With zambon winny depot 50mg ever other day .
This and proper diet would make you Rock solid
With a proper diet but board after board they preach the best results ar 800mg to 1000mg will make you transform on a cutting cycle.meaning your burning more calories than consuming.
So what the best dosage for the best result as long as diet us in check.
Would you do 500mg for 7 months ,
600 for 6 months ,
700 for 5 months,
800! for 4 months
And so on

FAVORITE steroid of them all. 500mg is where you start to see great results for a ~200lb Male, IMO.

When it comes to Primo most ppl repeat shit they've read and never even used it.

Your sweet spot could be 300, Who knows? Mine is 1200 and wouldn't run it under that or less than 3 months. Try and see what works on your body bro, That's the only true answer you'll get!

^ True enough.

Also depends on how you think of "Best effect". It's like any AAS though...Fast growth? Use more, eat more. Lean gains over a long cycle? Use less for longer and watch the carbs.

It's not a very strong drug, so logically, I'd start it higher than you would Test. 400mg works for me (long cycles). 750mg and I'm still fine (externally, LOL) and grow faster. Would more work better (more mass)? Sure, it's AAS. more always works "better" for growth if you eat enough.

Bottom line, I think people like it because you can run a lot and not feel the sides as you would on an equal amount of another drug. It's also the only drug (I've found) that makes you feel "good". Happy and up-beat. Not dark and ill-intentioned like Tren.

But don't believe it has no sides. It raises Hematocrit just like any AAS at a similar dose. Other visible sides are pretty nil.

All depends on what primo you are using.

My sweet spot was 700mgs a week. I started out at 350/wk but didnt notice much.

What about your hairline?

Does it cause you to drop more hair then usual like Mast?

^ True enough.

Also depends on how you think of "Best effect". It's like any AAS though...Fast growth? Use more, eat more. Lean gains over a long cycle? Use less for longer and watch the carbs.

It's not a very strong drug, so logically, I'd start it higher than you would Test. 400mg works for me (long cycles). 750mg and I'm still fine (externally, LOL) and grow faster. Would more work better (more mass)? Sure, it's AAS. more always works "better" for growth if you eat enough.

Bottom line, I think people like it because you can run a lot and not feel the sides as you would on an equal amount of another drug. It's also the only drug (I've found) that makes you feel "good". Happy and up-beat. Not dark and ill-intentioned like Tren.

But don't believe it has no sides. It raises Hematocrit just like any AAS at a similar dose. Other visible sides are pretty nil.

When I run TRT test and high dose primo (700mg), my hematocrit stays in range even with 1 year on it at that dose. I think when high test is in the mix, the hematocrit issues become pronounced from any steroid.

All depends on what primo you are using.

very true. ive used some brands where my sweet spot is 1.2g a week,while other brands my sweet spot is 800-1000mg. it all depends on whos it is and how correctly its dosed.

I ran primo almost all of last year, doses from 400-1400mg per week.
The more you use, the better it gets.
If I was forced to only use one steroid for the rest of my life, primo would be my choice.

Planning my next cycle right now. It will be my 4th cycle. I'm 40, 5'7" and 200 lbs. Looking for lean gains and to drop 10 lbs of fat. Diet is clean, 40/40/20.

250mg Test Cyp (UGF), and 600mg Primo E (UGF) for 20 weeks. I also have Mast E on hand, was thinking of using it at 400mg the last 12 weeks. If I don't use the Mast, I'll use 60 mg of anavar per day the last 8 weeks.

Hoping the Primo will be a good alternative to Tren. Love the Tren results and never had insomnia or night sweats. But it made me lethargic, I could easily sleep 12 hours a night, and it made me feel 'empty' and ill tempered.

Planning my next cycle right now. It will be my 4th cycle. I'm 40, 5'7" and 200 lbs. Looking for lean gains and to drop 10 lbs of fat. Diet is clean, 40/40/20.

250mg Test Cyp (UGF), and 600mg Primo E (UGF) for 20 weeks. I also have Mast E on hand, was thinking of using it at 400mg the last 12 weeks. If I don't use the Mast, I'll use 60 mg of anavar per day the last 8 weeks.

Hoping the Primo will be a good alternative to Tren. Love the Tren results and never had insomnia or night sweats. But it made me lethargic, I could easily sleep 12 hours a night, and it made me feel 'empty' and ill tempered.

you got 12 hours uninterrupted sleep on tren? awesome. I was able to sleep but I'd wake up every couple hours cause I was craving carbs.

for fat loss I'd run some of that synterine stuff- the l-carnitine injects. it works well even if you use less than the recommended dosage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws