over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan Depot truth

So it definintely sounds like primo isn't worth it, and I've been seeing A LOT of people like masteron lately. If you are including mast as part of your cycle for it's enhancing properties, how do you guys feel about using the enathate version, and maybe switch to prop and increase the dose as you aproach a contest?

i think you need to try it and decide for yourself. 800mg a week with a little test base is magic for me... no sides and fantastic gains. primo also has a positive effect on collagen production, which is nice for the tendons considering you will have no water retention... it also has a very limited effect on the cholesterol ratio, which is something everyone should consider crucial as your health is directly related to that!

as someone else mentioned, if you suffer from dht then it is something to avoid.

it truly is the champagne of steroids IMO

I dunno, there's decent high dosed 200mg/ml Primo around, from a sponsor on this very board. So, it's possible to run a 15 weeker at 400mg as a trial or a 10 weeker at 600 to get a feel for it and it's not too expensive. Maybe worth doing if you're wondering.

I love primo because I am sensitive to sides from just about everything.
I probably wouldn't bother with it if I didn't get EQ anxiety, because otherwise I feel it is a very similar compound in its effects.

Primo is good but downside you will need run 600-1000mg per week to see good results. For the cost and effect, i would go for Masteron 300-500mg a week, at anytime. :)

I dunno, there's decent high dosed 200mg/ml Primo around, from a sponsor on this very board. So, it's possible to run a 15 weeker at 400mg as a trial or a 10 weeker at 600 to get a feel for it and it's not too expensive. Maybe worth doing if you're wondering.

Yeah but even thought that sponsor has great feedback, i am very leary about 200mg/ml primo at that price. Primo powder is very expensive and it just seems too good to be true primo. I have talked to some good home brewers and they say its not impossible but very hard to do and very costly.

Yeah but even thought that sponsor has great feedback, i am very leary about 200mg/ml primo at that price. Primo powder is very expensive and it just seems too good to be true primo. I have talked to some good home brewers and they say its not impossible but very hard to do and very costly.

I was thinking the same thing, But I couldn't see them giving the same amount for the raws that we do. It's probably a lot cheaper for someone like G!

Yeah but i was also told that it would hurt like a mother fucker at that dose. Bad thing is you just have to take him at his word. It could easily be eq and no one would ever know the difference. It just seems tooooooo good to be true.

primo is great i ran it at 200mgs and seen good resluts with 20mgs of var before. primo is more for looking pretty like pre contest ect cuase eq/deca would prob build more lean tissue with a test base over primo.

if your looking to show off looking lean and mean go with primo or masteron if your looking to add lean tissue as your goal go with eq or deca.

SB c

Over rated IMO, other drugs that are much cheaper that will do similar things such as masteron and eq.

I must say, I'm pretty sure I got eq instead of the primo I ordered form a well known source here...

I must say, I'm pretty sure I got eq instead of the primo I ordered form a well known source here...

What makes you think that? And why EQ over anything else?

Primo is untouchable for the finishing touches. When people say you need 1000 mg EW for primo that is just bs. I never go over 600 mg EW and this is my sweet spot. Could I get better gains at say 700-800 mg EW? Maybe. And running 600-1000 mg EW is not like running 400-500 mg EW of Masteron. I have run both compounds together and individually and Masteron is not in the same league as primo for end result effects. Also, I would not run primo by itself. A low dose of testosterone at minimum and you should be very happy.

What makes you think that? And why EQ over anything else?

I've ran EQ before, I hate the shit and I'm having the same sides I did with my previous EQ cycles... Hunger through the roof and I get real bad anxiety suddenly! I've never ran primo before but I've ran a ton of masteron in the past... If primo is compairable to mast, I sure don't see any sign of it what so ever.... What made me think this in the first place was the fact that he sent it to me in a 60ml jug... Sent me an email saying they ran out of 30ml jugs, So I got 30ml of primo free? lol... I'm not trying to rag anyone here tho, I've had a long and good relationship with him.... Just a little disapointed I have to change my cycle plans after I had it all planned out. It's not the end of the world, Oh well!

Then that means you ordered in a certain time frame... G's primo is LEGIT. End of story. Take a smell... It should become obvious.... Def not EQ...

I've ran EQ before, I hate the shit and I'm having the same sides I did with my previous EQ cycles... Hunger through the roof and I get real bad anxiety suddenly! I've never ran primo before but I've ran a ton of masteron in the past... If primo is compairable to mast, I sure don't see any sign of it what so ever.... What made me think this in the first place was the fact that he sent it to me in a 60ml jug... Sent me an email saying they ran out of 30ml jugs, So I got 30ml of primo free? lol... I'm not trying to rag anyone here tho, I've had a long and good relationship with him.... Just a little disapointed I have to change my cycle plans after I had it all planned out. It's not the end of the world, Oh well!

I like EQ, but it jacks up my bp with the rbc increase, and a bit of anxiety. I can do more primo without a problem. I feel you have to do 600-1000 for mass gaining results. And low dose test/some other stuff for synergy.

And that's lean solid retainable mass gains. Not blow up with water, and shrink after cycle mass. Your muscles look fuller, rock hard. With a low dose of test and Eq (for hunger) some anavar, you have a solid cycle. Expensive yes, but I think you save in the long run getting quality, retainable gains and having to do less cycle's in the long run to attain your goals. For me anyway.

No question cheaper stuff will blow you up bigger. But my goals are just solid lean mass these days. Which primo is ideal for and effective at.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity