over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan experiences

dros

Registered
What kind of look does Primobolan give?

I've read alot on several forums and on here but not alot on what it does to your physique.

I've read it doesn't add much weigth. You may weigh the same or 5-10lbs more but your physique looks completely different.

Interested in hearing your experiences, dosage and length of run.

The first time I took it was while I was vacationing in Mexico for about two months, it's expensive as hell over there btw!! a 50mg vial is about 15 bucks US at the pharmacy... But I had a friend who worked at the hospital and he came into a lot of them and sold me a shitload for $100, that was my first time there and that's before I found a pharmacy that would sell without a script, the first one I went to wanted 25 for two 50mg rediject decas!!! like a dumbass I paid it... We're talking early 90's shit was hard to come by...

So I took 2 primobolan (100mg) a day and nothing else for about 2 months and I went from 170 to 190lbs quality gains that never went away!! I ate pretty much whatever I wanted too...

My strength also went through the roof! freakish gains, all muscle, the heaviest I had been at that point was a fat 180, but I dropped to 170... I was a lot leaner at 190 than I was at 170... It wasn't my first cycle either, I had done test cyp that got me from 119lbs (I was a boxer at 119lbs) to 160, then I did anadrol about a year later, by itself and gained 20lbs, a lot of fat and water, but my strength really went up!

I've tried Primobolan from a lot of other sources and it just didn't do too much...

I don't think there's a hormone with more controversy then primo. Some say it's amazing some says it does nothing.

I got 25g of primo to run gonna run 1g a week and I'll see how that goes. Starting tonight

My only limited experience was I ran it 8 years ago. My second cycle. I had no clue what I was doing. I was convinced by a local pro who brought me up in this sport to run it. Because he ran it at 1g year round and 2g in prep. So I ran it when I didn't know my body or and was new to gear. I ran it 6 weeks which isn't long enough, but it was too expensive to keep using for a young guy. What I noticed was really different looking skin. Much nicer looking. Shoulder and chest where enhanced. I remember everytime i would look in the mirror it would put a huge smile on my face. But no real size or strength which is what I wanted as a young guy in his 20s.

Take it for what you will lol

I'd like to run it. Based on what experienced users have told me, if you are looking for quality side effect free gains, it's perfect. That is if you have quality product of course. It won't put tons of weight on you from what I've read.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I'd like to run a cruise with it , 200 test and 400 primo to see what can happen

I love primo. Even running 600mg wk did wonders for me. Everyone is different though. I know guys who run 9-1200mg wk of primo. I guess it depends on the person.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear