over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan injection frequency ?

drv77

Registered
Hey PM.

I have heard that one shouldn't shoot more than 1ml primo(ace or enan) per injection site otherwise serious PIP might occur.

What do you guys think?Is it really important to shoot 1ml per injection site?
The other option would be to do 1injection/day (something i would prefer to avoid at this moment). :banghead:

Depends on the gear...
If the brewer can make it painless I dont see why can't you inject more than 1cc.
Like Test 400, some are 100% painless, some give massive PIP that I had to mix it with other gear.

Last edited:
Depends on the gear...
If the brewer can make it painless I dont see why can't you inject more than 1cc.
Like Test 400, some are 100% painless, some give massive PIP that I had to mix it with other gear.

I see.Do you think i could just shoot primo-e 200mg(2ml) EOD + 100mg along with 250mg test-e every 3 days (that would be around 5injections/week) without issues?

I use quads that's why im asking.

I would try out one cc first, and see how you act brother. Some people including myself don't react well with primo including myself. I had to find out the hard way after I injected 3 ml into my r quad. Good luck brother

I would try out one cc first, and see how you act brother. Some people including myself don't react well with primo including myself. I had to find out the hard way after I injected 3 ml into my r quad. Good luck brother

Thanks i appreciate it.That's what everyone's been telling me and i would like to be sure :banghead:

Who's primo? I didn't have any probs with 2cc of Bayer or United Anabolics primo in the glute. Especially UA's, very smooth.

I see.Do you think i could just shoot primo-e 200mg(2ml) EOD + 100mg along with 250mg test-e every 3 days (that would be around 5injections/week) without issues?

I use quads that's why im asking.

Like the guy said above. Shoot 1cc and see how you react(use delt or sites that won't bother you as much in case of PIP).
Primo @ 100mg/ml shouldn't cause much pip especially for Enanthate(forget about acetate, pip in a bottle)
Some labs even make primoE @ 200mg/ml.

I've always been stuck at the 1cc mark per site. Any higher and I get PIP for a couple days. Usually quads and delt injections. I would say see how 1cc goes and take it from there.

Primo e is pretty painful and has some pip to it no matter if it's bayer or UGL. Up to 2ccs into a muscle is tolerable. 2x a week or EOD is fine.

Primo e is pretty painful and has some pip to it no matter if it's bayer or UGL. Up to 2ccs into a muscle is tolerable. 2x a week or EOD is fine.

That is the problem.Injecting 600-800mg/w (=6-8ml) would require cycling through injection sites or do at least 1shot every day...:banghead:

I guess I got lucky with the primo e no pip what so ever...But like dev said start at 1cc and go from there,I also shoot quads only...Good luck brother...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Could be taken @ 400mg/w at most, but due to the painful bit, better to take it 200mg/w to see how you react to it. What suitable is the best!

depends on the gear, if 1ml doesn't give you pip go up. I also mix all things I'm on in 1 syringe, pull some air in and cap it and kinda swirl it around to try and mix it some.

Hey PM.

I have heard that one shouldn't shoot more than 1ml primo(ace or enan) per injection site otherwise serious PIP might occur.

What do you guys think?Is it really important to shoot 1ml per injection site?
The other option would be to do 1injection/day (something i would prefer to avoid at this moment). :banghead:

I've never used primo ace, however I've used Bayer Schering primo a fair bit. I have injected up to 3ml's at a time with no crazy PIP to report.

I have heard primo ace. is painful no matter what.

I always heard and done primo 1cc at a time eod ....the pip level depended on what area I pinned ......

I have tried Primo once (Endosyn) few years ago
And used to pin 2cc at once and never had any pip!!
Since everyone seems to agree that Primo hurts no matter,
Maybe I was injecting safflower oil!!
I'd say the 1cc trial Is a good idea to work the dose up.

I've never used primo ace, however I've used Bayer Schering primo a fair bit. I have injected up to 3ml's at a time with no crazy PIP to report.

I have heard primo ace. is painful no matter what.

Do not go anywhere near primo ace. Had a buddy of mine homebrew and it would crash. Left some big swollen knots wherever he pinned. I've seen the knots first hand and they were nasty. He threw it all out within a few weeks.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic