over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan vs Mast & Tren for long cycle

Every time someone states the amounts they are taking, a look at their profile picture tells me all I need to know.

Every time someone states the amounts they are taking, a look at their profile picture tells me all I need to know.
While I know this is a dig at me (which is fine), I’m not certain that this is an accurate way of viewing things:

Not everyone is aiming to be a bodybuilder. This recent cycle has caused my strength to explode, which is the goal - I compete in regional powerlifting and strongman shit. I’m still 235 with veins in my abs, just around 10% bf, while not stressing over weighing my food or counting calories - I just weight myself every couple days and get a dunk test every couple months to assess my body composition. Could I drop down and lose 15 lbs and compete in some sort of figure comp? Sure. Do I want to? Not at all.

I think this board tends to attack people when they don’t fall perfectly in line with what’s considered “best practice.”

for me, I’ll never compete on stage. It’s just not my thing. Mad respect to y’all disciplined dudes that do. However, my Wilks score is damn impressive, and I absolutely LOVE ripping big deadlifts and blasting a big bench (screw squats though, there’s nothing fun about drilling yourself into the hole with 500+ on your back 😂).

at the end of the day, this is a total hobby. I get my bloodwork done to make sure my hobby isn’t damaging my health. I sleep and eat well to stay healthy for my wife. My technical consulting job is my real passion, I’m a total nerd.
To each their own. Have fun and stay healthy.

When I increase my test dose above 200mg I have to take an anti estrogen to reduce water retention. Generally what I do add a little mast as the anti-E as it doesn't impact my lipids like A-Dex or letro and it's easier to adjust estrogen.
You might not have to take an AI with Primobolan. It lowers my E2 and many others have reported such.

Agreed. It took me a couple months for my estrogen to rebound after primo too. I had e2 ultra sensitive test it at 4. 350mg test/500mg primo a week (biotech) and no AI. My SHBG was also low because of primo. I know it’s real primo.

Finally after two months of 250mg test a week my estrogen got up to the 20s where im more comfortable.

It kind of fucking wrecked any gains I was making, which sucked. I drastically prefer higher estrogen to this low estrogen bullshit.

Next time I ever run primo I will carefully monitor e2.

I really thought about trying like 25mg trest/20mg test daily and 600 primo a week, the primo would help estrogen issues from the trest. But that’s an expensive as fuck cycle, but I bet it would be fun

I really thought about trying like 25mg trest/20mg test daily and 600 primo a week, the primo would help estrogen issues from the trest. But that’s an expensive as fuck cycle, but I bet it would be fun
Sounds awesome. I’m pretty interested in trest but nervous about the estrogen effect. Maybe with a good dose of primo + 10mg nolvadex/day I’d be fine. Dbol makes my nips itchy on low doses after like 3 days though bleh.

Primo all day. I've run it for a long time with continual blood work, with literally zero numbers out of range. I do realize this will vary from person to person. I personally sent the primo out to be analyzed, so I know it was real as well.

It keeps my dry, full and vascular. Most noticeably, it jacks my metabolism up more than any other compound. The only negative I've noticed is sometimes my hair can shed, but I'm prone to that genetically anyway.
What dose did you find was a good balance between results and blood work?

Agreed. It took me a couple months for my estrogen to rebound after primo too. I had e2 ultra sensitive test it at 4. 350mg test/500mg primo a week (biotech) and no AI. My SHBG was also low because of primo. I know it’s real primo.

Finally after two months of 250mg test a week my estrogen got up to the 20s where im more comfortable.

It kind of fucking wrecked any gains I was making, which sucked. I drastically prefer higher estrogen to this low estrogen bullshit.

Next time I ever run primo I will carefully monitor e2.

This is one major issue I see with a lot of young users. They torch their E2 with AI’s and wonder why they feel like shit. I can’t remember the last time I ran an AI, albeit I don’t run heavy cycles any more, and I feel so much better for it.

Thank you gentlemen for sharing your experiences. Running my first primo cycle soon.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws