over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan vs Mast & Tren for long cycle

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Question for you guys that are fans of Primobolan.
I'm not competing this year but wanna tuna low dose cycle through the summer to help hold some muscle while getting leaner and of course help looks on the beach

My typical prep cycle is Test , Mast and Tren (tren last 8 weeks) but I'm thinking about just adding Primobolan to my TRT as I've been hearing so much about it and how mild it is as far as negative impact on health.
So I'm wondering how say 500-600mg a week primo would compare to say 200mg Mast and 100mg Tren per week , if it were going to be run for say 20 weeks in combo with 15mg day Test Cyp (105mg/wk)

Is primo really that mild as far as negative side effects at higher doses than tren and mast??

Id rather run primo for 20 weeks than tren for 20 weeks lol
Primo would do exactly what you stated in your post "hold onto muscle while getting leaner"
I wont touch tren unless its a nearing the end of a prep but thats just me
I dont care for the sides that come with it

why low dose testosterone though?
When I increase my test dose above 200mg I have to take an anti estrogen to reduce water retention. Generally what I do add a little mast as the anti-E as it doesn't impact my lipids like A-Dex or letro and it's easier to adjust estrogen.

Try increasing progesterone. It will blunt any negative from increased estradiol as well as the negatives from raised DHT.

Hey so your question drew my attention instantly Gun. I actually was jus running the test,tren ,mast combo up intil
A few weeks ago. Now I’m running exactly what you mentioned except jus have my test higher and 4iu gh daily. It’s still to early to tell effects cuz it’s less than 2 weeks so far. But I can say I feel great overall strength still climbing. I’m jus watching my diet even more carefully and so far im already very pleased and can see good things gonna happen. I’m running 200mg test c eod
150mg primo e eod
4 iu gh daily

I’ve never dieted down or cut on primo but what I can say is I ran primo after running tren on a cut one time and I probably looked the best I’ve ever looked and got leaner and bigger. Primo just kinda hurts the wallet after awhile for me. What about running a 20 week cycle throw tren in the middle or end for 8 weeks with tren? Only thing on the diet that changed for me was adding carbs daily while still keeping fat at a minimum.

I’ve never dieted down or cut on primo but what I can say is I ran primo after running tren on a cut one time and I probably looked the best I’ve ever looked and got leaner and bigger. Primo just kinda hurts the wallet after awhile for me. What about running a 20 week cycle throw tren in the middle or end for 8 weeks with tren? Only thing on the diet that changed for me was adding carbs daily while still keeping fat at a minimum.
Edit: I forgot to add I ran primo 8 weeks post tren

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They don't call it Primo for nuthin'. Everyone calls him Mike O'Tren but I know a guy that used to work the desk at Gold's Venice in the mid 90's. He says low dose Primo/Test maintain the Titan.

Primo all day. I've run it for a long time with continual blood work, with literally zero numbers out of range. I do realize this will vary from person to person. I personally sent the primo out to be analyzed, so I know it was real as well.

It keeps my dry, full and vascular. Most noticeably, it jacks my metabolism up more than any other compound. The only negative I've noticed is sometimes my hair can shed, but I'm prone to that genetically anyway.

Question for you guys that are fans of Primobolan.
I'm not competing this year but wanna tuna low dose cycle through the summer to help hold some muscle while getting leaner and of course help looks on the beach

My typical prep cycle is Test , Mast and Tren (tren last 8 weeks) but I'm thinking about just adding Primobolan to my TRT as I've been hearing so much about it and how mild it is as far as negative impact on health.
So I'm wondering how say 500-600mg a week primo would compare to say 200mg Mast and 100mg Tren per week , if it were going to be run for say 20 weeks in combo with 15mg day Test Cyp (105mg/wk)

Is primo really that mild as far as negative side effects at higher doses than tren and mast??
tunas are getting jacked on low doses this year too. albacore for the win! jokes aside, I am subbed this is a great thread. I have always thought about adding primo to TRT as well. I look forward to more replies.

Primo all day. I've run it for a long time with continual blood work, with literally zero numbers out of range. I do realize this will vary from person to person. I personally sent the primo out to be analyzed, so I know it was real as well.

It keeps my dry, full and vascular. Most noticeably, it jacks my metabolism up more than any other compound. The only negative I've noticed is sometimes my hair can shed, but I'm prone to that genetically anyway.
What dosages bud?

What dosages bud?

as much as you can afford. There is an old old study, these motherfuckers had WOMEN on like 1g primo for 16 weeks and only half had side effects bad enough that they quit.

we are talking about 130lb WOMEN lol.

but I hear a lot
Of guys like throwing 200-300mg on top of TRT and loving it. For a “cycle” for growth I’d say 600+

Primo...hands down..and it seems to me the more the merrier. Started at 100mg a day. Then 150mg a day and everything got even better. Loving this

What dosages bud?
300-400mg when running on the "low" end, which definitely yields noticeable results despite what some guys will tell you. 600mg is the most I've run so far. That dosage is when my metabolism really takes off. I have no doubt it would get even better at 1g+ a week.

300-400mg when running on the "low" end, which definitely yields noticeable results despite what some guys will tell you. 600mg is the most I've run so far. That dosage is when my metabolism really takes off. I have no doubt it would get even better at 1g+ a week.

Even your lipids stay in perfect range running 300/400mg primo per week? Do you run TRT with that?

Even your lipids stay in perfect range running 300/400mg primo per week? Do you run TRT with that?
Yes sir - good lipid profile, blood pressure and legs were my genetic gifts (lol). Everyone will react differently for sure. My legitimate TRT dose I run with it to keep me at the top end of normal, is 200mg test per week. Right now I'm currently running 240mg test and 600mg primo. My body aromatizes hard, so I'm not the biggest fan of test and like dry compounds.

Yes sir - good lipid profile, blood pressure and legs were my genetic gifts (lol). Everyone will react differently for sure. My legitimate TRT dose I run with it to keep me at the top end of normal, is 200mg test per week. Right now I'm currently running 240mg test and 600mg primo. My body aromatizes hard, so I'm not the biggest fan of test and like dry compounds.

Thank you my friend for sharing your experience with it.

If your bloods are generally great when you run 200mg test + 300/400mg primo per week, that's superb. Are you able to add lean mass on such doses or mostly maintain a fuller and leaner look? How long do you tend to run this stack?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear