over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolon

Haha, no logic bro! Don't forget you need to run EQ for 128 weeks for the ester to kick in [emoji57]

I get the effects from everything I have taken within a couple days. Even stuff like deca and EQ. Short esters even faster. I've never personally had to "wait" for something to kick in and I doubt its placebo cuz I add and remove stuff in/out all the time and see and feel the differences. I don't run cycles, there is no week this or week that. Do you train for 12 weeks then stop??? Some of you must do that lol. This is a lifestyle, day in day out. Once you understand this simple concept, your physique will evolve greatly!

Taking your post to the bank and hanging my hat. Love and respect man!

My take on low dose is that we have been lead to believe that certain compounds require certain amounts to be effective.. Now this may be true if the compound is run by itself.. But I am convinced we need to start looking at total anabolic amounts in regards to the anabolic / Androgenic ratios.. Years ago I talked to a master euro competitor.. He stated that he ran numerous compounds that he considered highly anaboluc.. He ran them all at low amounts but the total anabolic count was very high.. He ran compounds at dosages that he consider to have little to no side effects.. One cycle he ran was test 250 mgs, primo 300mgs, and NPP 250 mgs.. This was along with low dose hgh .. But the total was around 800mgs.. But very little in sides as each compound was run very low..

That being said I think even micro dosing works great.. I have always micro dosed test every day.. Works great.. Low ESTRo conversion ect.. But I added TREN ace at 10mgs a day.. Matt Porter and a few other have experimented with this.. Tren always gives me bad sides regardless of low dose.. So I'm gonna see what 70mgs a week micro dose does.. I'm just a few days in and already feel a difference..

Absolutely. I did the same with tren here recently at 10mg/day and saw great results and close to no sides. I STILL experienced some insomnia and paranoia though even at 10mg/day.

But nothing compared to 50mg/day even, where I'm a sweaty mental mess.

I'm doing 25mg a day tren ace now. No sides to speak of, I was actually shocked cuz previously I got the sides even at 20mg a day. Difference is I am using test prop in lieu of test cyp this run. Doing the comp cut at 1/2ml a day so it's 25mg prop, 25mg tren, and 25mg mast daily. No sides. I'm becoming more of a fan of the short esters, seems like sides are far less for me with them.

My take on low dose is that we have been lead to believe that certain compounds require certain amounts to be effective.. Now this may be true if the compound is run by itself.. But I am convinced we need to start looking at total anabolic amounts in regards to the anabolic / Androgenic ratios.. Years ago I talked to a master euro competitor.. He stated that he ran numerous compounds that he considered highly anaboluc.. He ran them all at low amounts but the total anabolic count was very high.. He ran compounds at dosages that he consider to have little to no side effects.. One cycle he ran was test 250 mgs, primo 300mgs, and NPP 250 mgs.. This was along with low dose hgh .. But the total was around 800mgs.. But very little in sides as each compound was run very low..

That being said I think even micro dosing works great.. I have always micro dosed test every day.. Works great.. Low ESTRo conversion ect.. But I added TREN ace at 10mgs a day.. Matt Porter and a few other have experimented with this.. Tren always gives me bad sides regardless of low dose.. So I'm gonna see what 70mgs a week micro dose does.. I'm just a few days in and already feel a difference..

i think anytime you do not take total amts into account you are lying to yourself! lol

if you take 250mgs of 10 compounds youre still taking 2.5g! lol :headbang:

last time i ran tren 100mgs wk was on the too much side, that said its just collecting dust so sometime i will HAVE to revisit the issue. lol :lightbulb:

i also think that doing a bunch of compound at reasonable doses like that is the best way to really take advantage of some of the synergy between various aas compounds as in my experience it does sort of exist.

:love::love::love::love:

I'm doing 25mg a day tren ace now. No sides to speak of, I was actually shocked cuz previously I got the sides even at 20mg a day. Difference is I am using test prop in lieu of test cyp this run. Doing the comp cut at 1/2ml a day so it's 25mg prop, 25mg tren, and 25mg mast daily. No sides. I'm becoming more of a fan of the short esters, seems like sides are far less for me with them.

i liek to lie to myself a little by subtracting ester weights! lol :headbang:

For primo, best to go alpha pharma or Pharmacom. Or a small UGL where you know for a fact the brewer would only use real primo raws and charge accordingly. That's rare, nobody brews to break even, lol. Cheap primo is a good sign it's not primo. Primo raws are expensive. If you mark it up, it's "too expensive" for broke meatheads. Thus, most UGL primo is a gamble.

What he said above and also Bayer. If you buy in bulk which you need to anyway, bayer's are better priced than alphas.
If over 200 lbs I would run 600 for 16 weeks. Also, low dose tren and test work well with it.

What he said above and also Bayer. If you buy in bulk which you need to anyway, bayer's are better priced than alphas.
If over 200 lbs I would run 600 for 16 weeks. Also, low dose tren and test work well with it.
I agree I've had Bayer amps before. They are 100mg/ml and thick oil. The volume of oil needed @ 600mg/wk is a bitch. That's why pharmacom's 200mg/ml option is so convenient.

Last edited:
i think anytime you do not take total amts into account you are lying to yourself! lol

if you take 250mgs of 10 compounds youre still taking 2.5g! lol :headbang:

last time i ran tren 100mgs wk was on the too much side, that said its just collecting dust so sometime i will HAVE to revisit the issue. lol :lightbulb:

i also think that doing a bunch of compound at reasonable doses like that is the best way to really take advantage of some of the synergy between various aas compounds as in my experience it does sort of exist.

:love::love::love::love:

Very true.. But this guy had years of experience and knew his threshold of mgs per compound to where the sides started to show.. So it wasn't just the total mgs but the exact amounts to where he didn't suffer ESTRo sides or progest sides...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131