over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prioritizing

craig3758

Registered
Well guys after thinking long and hard,I've decided to quit competing and dropping the steroids.I've been on gear for the last 12 years and have done as much as 10g each of test and deca a week including dbol or anadrol!That was from me not knowing any better and listening to my trainer tell me thats what it took to turn pro!:eek:LOL I was such a moron,but my point is that the gear definetly raises my aggression levels and that has affected my relationships with friends and most importantly my wife.She truly is the most precious thing to me and all I want is to better our relationship with each other and with God!It wasn't an easy decision as I have been really enjoyed the challenges every year that goes with competing,but any sponsorships or endorsements havent come my way and a pro card is certainly a pipe dream.Its only a hobby,but one I have invested my life into and now I'm re prioritizing whats truly important.I love my wife so much and bodybuilding doesnt bring me nowhere near as much happiness as her.I'm 40 and have to start thinking of my health as well.I will prolly just do 1 shot of test every 10 days to maintain,but to me ,thats not even on cause I dont have the aggression issues nor the attitude I do with higher doses and prolly 2 iu's of growth the rest of my life.I will however be supporting my friends like gooey at Nats this year.Steroids have only made me a jerk.Thanks for letting me share guys

Well guys after thinking long and hard,I've decided to quit competing and dropping the steroids.I've been on gear for the last 12 years and have done as much as 10g each of test and deca a week including dbol or anadrol!That was from me not knowing any better and listening to my trainer tell me thats what it took to turn pro!:eek:LOL I was such a moron,but my point is that the gear definetly raises my aggression levels and that has affected my relationships with friends and most importantly my wife.She truly is the most precious thing to me and all I want is to better our relationship with each other and with God!It wasn't an easy decision as I have been really enjoyed the challenges every year that goes with competing,but any sponsorships or endorsements havent come my way and a pro card is certainly a pipe dream.Its only a hobby,but one I have invested my life into and now I'm re prioritizing whats truly important.I love my wife so much and bodybuilding doesnt bring me nowhere near as much happiness as her.I'm 40 and have to start thinking of my health as well.I will prolly just do 1 shot of test every 10 days to maintain,but to me ,thats not even on cause I dont have the aggression issues nor the attitude I do with higher doses and prolly 2 iu's of growth the rest of my life.I will however be supporting my friends like gooey at Nats this year.Steroids have only made me a jerk.Thanks for letting me share guys

Good for you bro. Family is what matters. You never want to screw up an lose that.

First off if that's you in your Avatar, you look great! The family definitely comes first. I too have decided to move on at 37. I'm thinking back to Boxing, time for a change for I never wanted nor have I competed. Love bbing though, good luck my friend and I think if that's what you really want and need, go for it! ;)

GOOD JOB BRO

i am at the crossroads myself. mainly i am concerned about my health. i want to be here a long time and watch my children grow up and of course i want to be here to take care of my wife. cant stand the thought of her being with out me.
its a very tough decision. i dont really even want to do HRT and etc i am tired of it all and just wanna be a normal person.
your decision is inspriing.
you did the right thing. sounds like you had a good run now go enjoy life.:)
-JS

i am proud of you man!. did you really do 20gs a week? plus orals? :eek: fuckdamn!!! if i was doing 2gs a week i would probably go down to 1g a week for a few weeks then go from there, please consider the crash.

Good for you bro!

Wow, 10g each of test and deca. Im sure glad you suffered no immediate health catastrophies like I did. Heck, the most I ever did was about 3 grams a week total and I had that freakin heart attack. . I think its a great thing that you have made this decision, and you are not making a mistake. You will love your new life even more than the old and can live much longer for it. Family is the most important thing.

I think you are very smart to do this.

Not a day goes by in my life now that the thought doesn't cross my mind that if I would of been smart enough to walk away from bodybuilding back in 2005 that I would still be married to Marilyn and I would be with my family.

I think you have made a very rational, intelligent, unselfish decision that probably down the road will save you much pain and heartache. In life it is a gift to truely realize what one has before it slips away. You seem to have accomplished this and have taken steps to preserve it.

Quit being a pussy and stay on.

Just kidding. :)

I am impressed that you would make such a responsible decision and put your family first. My hat is off to you.

Skip

congratulations, an intelligent and mature decision!

.I've been on gear for the last 12 years and have done as much as 10g each of test and deca a week including dbol or anadrol!
Am I reading this correctly. Is that 10 grams ea or 10 grams total of Test and Deca

I know that this had to be hard decision I have thought the same things myself before. I will say that you do look good in that pic and can tell you put a lot into this. Good luck to you and your family because in the end that is what is important.

It's wonder forum

I wonder if this forum is more ladies than men:) ever after like to register on the forum I gawk if it sway be somewhere in a forum where ladies prevail.

Of surely, I do not mean forums up fashion:) I certain there is a

Graig there are alot of guys in the same boat.

i have a friend that is mid 40's and he has been competing since 1980 chasing a pro card. How long can he go. For me I like gear but not to extreme smaller doses treat me right, i'm just a lifter and i'm 31yrs old I have a nice chunk of life left if I was 23-25 i might experiment with higher doses but if 500-750mg of Test dose me right, it's not a money factor I can afford pretty much anything but it's the health factor that's why i respect your decision.

You will probably find you won't shrink or lose as much as you thought you would either and yes i think you should still do a ML every week to 10 days.

Oh I meant craig up top too! Sorry Bro!

Good luck in life man. That took some balls to realize.

AGREED

Not a day goes by in my life now that the thought doesn't cross my mind that if I would of been smart enough to walk away from bodybuilding back in 2005 that I would still be married to Marilyn and I would be with my family.

I think you have made a very rational, intelligent, unselfish decision that probably down the road will save you much pain and heartache. In life it is a gift to truely realize what one has before it slips away. You seem to have accomplished this and have taken steps to preserve it.

and well said Tony.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner