over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison - a case study in genetics for bodybuilding

If one race was so dominating geneticaly how come all the worlds strongest men winners aren't dark skinned and several multiple mr Olympia winners have been the allegedly "genetically" inferior race? You kind of have to be somewhat racial to even come up with the notion only one race of people has good genetic traits. I'm just looking at real facts here. Not at all an opinion in anything Iv stated. Facts are facts. Arnold beat Sergio. Dorian beat Haney. How could this have happened if things were so lopsided???. I could go on all day about this. It's no different than hearing people say that the majority of incarcerated offenders are African American when I know for an absolute fact there are more white people in U.S prisons than any other race. Theses are actual doc figures here guys. This is all public domain. We all have access to it. Like I said I spent 6 years behind bars with these guys. And I trained with a lot of them working in the recreation department. But then again I'm not racially biased in any wAy so my outlook is different than someone that entertains racially biased profiling. I said my peace. Take what you want from it. It's a free country. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

If one race was so dominating geneticaly how come all the worlds strongest men winners aren't dark skinned and several multiple mr Olympia winners have been the allegedly "genetically" inferior race? You kind of have to be somewhat racial to even come up with the notion only one race of people has good genetic traits. I'm just looking at real facts here. Not at all an opinion in anything Iv stated. Facts are facts. Arnold beat Sergio. Dorian beat Haney. How could this have happened if things were so lopsided???. I could go on all day about this. It's no different than hearing people say that the majority of incarcerated offenders are African American when I know for an absolute fact there are more white people in U.S prisons than any other race. Theses are actual doc figures here guys. This is all public domain. We all have access to it. Like I said I spent 6 years behind bars with these guys. And I trained with a lot of them working in the recreation department. But then again I'm not racially biased in any wAy so my outlook is different than someone that entertains racially biased profiling. I said my peace. Take what you want from it. It's a free country. We are all entitled to our own opinions.
DC made this observation years ago and shared his opinion on this board.

Majority are African American.

Some freak Germans like Jay, Arnold, Marcus Ruhl; Dorian too.

And now we have freaky middle easterners coming up, now that we see resources in those areas as well.

Look, at the end of the day each race will have genetically gifted people. And genetically gifted for bodybuilding does not necessarily mean genetically gifted for strength. Looking bigger than you actually weigh is what we're talking about here in terms of bodybuilding; ie. Dexter Jackson.

Most are black though [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Inmates also have the ability to consume a lot more protein than 100grams per day. Lol. They get that much from their regular 3 meals. Guys in the state penatentary used to be able to buy whey protein on the store. And tuna fish. And beef Jerky. It all depends how much money you have in your books or how many guys you can punk out for their tuna and ramen noodles. Lol I know he was talking about California. I am talking about Washington state. But I do know that things work real similar in both states. And when I along with a lot of other guys could also attest to the fact that when we first started training in high school I grew lots of muscle and didn't know anything about nutrition or protein intake. I ate shit food and grew lots. And honestly I still do at times. Ignorance is bliss with bodybuilding like a lot of other things. Is this genetics or simply your mind working without limitations set by something you heard.....

It doesn't matter how big you are natural, what matters is how big you get on aas as far as bodybuilding is concerned.

Sure one race might have higher average testosterone levels and therefore higher muscle mass but when the testosterone levels are equal (aas) it's anyone's guess who will get bigger.

Who are the current "mass monsters"

Facts are facts. Arnold beat Sergio. Dorian beat Haney.

Dorian never beat Haney. Anyway, bodybuilding is a subjective sport.

You're right when you talk about strongman or powerlifting, most champions are white from North and Eastern Europe. But these guys do not seem to be good at bodybuilding.

Let's take Russia, a big country with decades of tradition in the lifting, good drugs and a lot of crazy people without fear of drugs. No major bodybuilders in the PRO league.

I think a lot of people conflate being a giant bodybuilder with being top 10..

there are TONS of giant bodybuilders.. of all races (except Indian and Asian)

but if u don't have good shape, you're not gonna win shit in competition

Let's take Russia, a big country with decades of tradition in the lifting, good drugs and a lot of crazy people without fear of drugs. No major bodybuilders in the PRO league.

they also had communism not that long ago... so there's that.

The topic is bodybuilding though and not strength sports. I would say certain parts of the world (mainly white) are superior in strength. Obviously there are 1001 exceptions. Just look at the top 100m sprinters if you don't think certain races are superior at certain things I don't know what to tell you. Look at basketball. Look at the competitors in this year's O nearly all are a certain race. I rarely come across guys in the gym and think fuck he really doesn't need to try at all and it just comes easy and nearly all are a certain race. There are always exceptions in everything but the past has had a big influence on genetics.

Being a defense attorney I have seen many defendants... In jail and while many are in great shape for regular people... I haven't many that rival anything close to real competitive bbers. Big in an athletic sense... Or very lean but relatively thin... Guys that look anything like a real bber pretty rare. Lots of big guys that are solid but nothing approaching a bber

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

everyone everyhere in the entire fuckin world know whites and asians are superior intellectually, and blacks are superior physically. the end.
gear in prison? thats a joke. no one gives a fuck about steroids. the end.
the "higher test levels" in the prison population is generally true. its the same explanation bikers gave me when i noticed how most hells angels and their affiliated club members are so much bigger than u all are, without going to some gym, and are prone to kicking your stupid ass.
that was exactly what a few of them told me actually. theyre naturally more manly than u gym rat wannabes tough guys who need to cheat with steroids to get to 180 pounds.
tho, a couple of them were on some juice.

You obviously haven't read many threads on here or been here long enough. Firstly what you state is obvious and we all know the some black guys have superior genetics for bodybuilding. Anyone who has studied genetics and has eyes will see African Americans in general have the best genetics for bodybuilding. You only have to look at the Olympia line up to see that. Even with genetics in general and all races no one with common sense on here things they are not no.1 on the list.

However the smart/aware guys on here also realize the insane drug use for many of the top guys in the sport and it definitely plays a major part. Even one of the best bodybuilders (pro) to ever post on here has stated the more drugs the better within reason and he advocates health at the same time. I am not saying the more the better but a guy on 100mg tren a, mast p and test p is gonna look much better than his twin on 500mg test.

It's not all about high doses at all and crap genetics on 10 grams won't beat good genetics on 200mg. But drugs are a MASSIVE part of bodybuilding if guys like it or not. Training and diet should always come first but if you want to step on stage at 270 and 5% you are going to need loads of drugs.

Genetics are everything.
this the word guys as much as it sucks and it really really does.

I know someone who qualified for the British final where he could turn pro if he won the overall on zero test just some mast and winny.

Imagine qualifying for the USA'S or North American championship on little mast and winny. what damage someone like this would do when they ramp up the shit if and when they do turn pro ? that's genetics.

bodybuilding - game of genetics

we can look jaked if we put the effort into it but most probably wont be qualifying for the British even at 5 grams of shit lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

everyone everyhere in the entire fuckin world know whites and asians are superior intellectually, and blacks are superior physically. the end.
gear in prison? thats a joke. no one gives a fuck about steroids. the end.
the "higher test levels" in the prison population is generally true. its the same explanation bikers gave me when i noticed how most hells angels and their affiliated club members are so much bigger than u all are, without going to some gym, and are prone to kicking your stupid ass.
that was exactly what a few of them told me actually. theyre naturally more manly than u gym rat wannabes tough guys who need to cheat with steroids to get to 180 pounds.
tho, a couple of them were on some juice.
I don't think race has anything to do with your retarded post

I do not think that's the explanation, you gave it in your previous post.
What up Beti! Good to see you here; used to seeing you post more on MD

I do not think that's the explanation, you gave it in your previous post.

I meant that's why there's not a lot of great guys coming out of Russia.. when everything is controlled by the state, everything is shit.

let's be real, Russia is by no means a rich country... hell their economy is smaller than Italy's

I am going to explain something to you all about who is going into prison. The guys going in are overweight ex-drug dealers and never worked out a day in their lives. Then they get locked up and all they have to do is workout and some physical activities when allowed. If you are at a camp you get tons of rec time. If your at a low it can vary. Fort Dix has two full gyms at their low. But most facilities these days its all body weight exercises. Now most will just stay overweight and eat shit and play cards and/or watch tv all day. But a lot of the guys that do come in overweight find a "cart" to work out with to get that "money" as they call it and in 12 months they go from 300lbs to a 180-200lb shredded beast. Its just a matter of them being big already and then losing all that fat. I mean what do you think a 300lb guy at 30% bodyfat is going to look like at 180lb and 10% bodyfat. Thats what happens in there if you focus on your health. You will rarely see these guys on steroids and 99% of time not anything at all (just 3 meals a day and commissary). Its mostly hydroxycut, protein and creatine that are smuggled in. And someone stated that the white boys get the steroids and yes you are correct. The 3 guys that were on testosterone injections, and that you could tell were on steroids, were white boys.

Last edited:
Mariusz pudjianowski?? I met him when he came to my friends wake after he died. My buddy also competed at worlds taking second. I was in awe standing next to that guy. Very impressive body. Anybody ever heard of him? lol he's whites Are you going to say he did look like a huge ripped bodybuilder with no body fat? I know he's an exception to most strongman. He's bigger than most pro bodybuilders and a lot fucking stronger. We know he was not natural but either was OD WILSON and he never won. His superior genetics got injured. Not so superior lol

Mariusz pudjianowski?? I met him when he came to my friends wake after he died. My buddy also competed at worlds taking second. I was in awe standing next to that guy. Very impressive body. Anybody ever heard of him? lol he's whites Are you going to say he did look like a huge ripped bodybuilder with no body fat? I know he's an exception to most strongman. He's bigger than most pro bodybuilders and a lot fucking stronger. We know he was not natural but either was OD WILSON and he never won. His superior genetics got injured. Not so superior lol

You are talking about 1 guy. There are always exceptions... much more than one... thousands. So what some white guys was big, lean and strong. I would say eastern european and scandinavian white men are generally the strongest but again many exceptions. But for bodybuilding well if you don't think it I don't know what to say. You seem to have an issue with the whole black and white thing. No one is saying x race is better just pointing out the obvious fact that most top bodybuilders are not white. Yes there are many great white bodybuilders but we are generalizing.

Just leaving the line up to the best bodybuilding show in the world here. Surely if white men were the best generally at bodybuilding there would be more 2 in the entire lineup. There are many mixes but pretty much 14 black guys. Ramy the only arab guy. I am just listing the stats and 82% of the competitors this year are black/mixed.

Phil Heath (USA)
Shawn Rhoden (USA)
Dexter Jackson (USA)
Mamdouh Elssbiay (Egypt)
William Bonac (Netherlands)
Nathan de Asha (UK)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)
Lionel Beyeke (France)
Cedric McMillan (USA)
Brandon Curry (USA)
Lukas Osladil (Czech Republic)
Johnnie Jackson (USA)
Sergio Oliva, Jr (USA)
Gerald Williams (USA)
Victor Martinez (Dominican Republic)
Michael Lockett (USA)
Josh Lenartowicz (Australia)

Lets not forget stats that arent just bbers. 70 precent of nfl is black and 74 precent nba. High paying well sought after jobs that are significantly swayed towards black players. Superior genetics in the ability to be big strong lean and fast. Im not sure how people can even debate against this. Anyone who had played sports past a highschool level can attest to this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity