over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison - a case study in genetics for bodybuilding

I'm a logger. I have been since I was 17 years old. How would it sound if I said "white guys are the best lumberjacks"? It sounds racist dosnt it. Fuck yes it does. Lol and all the years Iv been doing it and Iv logged in 8 states Iv never seen a black man working in the woods. Iv never even heard of anyone else witnessing it and I know a lot of biggest names in the industry. That dosnt mean white guys are better at it. It just means not a lot of black guys are doing it. Yet. Although they are just as physically capable.

I have played a lot of football. I still play semi pro in my mid 40,s. In total last season was my 28th season of football. I,v been one of if not the oldest guy in several leagues Iv played in and I'm still one of the better linebackers in the league and I'm litterally the most muscular well built guy on the field every season. And We all have access to the same gym equipment and drugs. I'm 5"9 def not the most genetically gifted for height lol. I'm white and yes the majority of the players in the Seattle Tacoma area are black. Always have been since I started playing ball. Iv alwAys held my own and Iv been told that I hit harder than anybody they have ever played against and how fast I get to the ball on a regular basis. I overheard several black guys talking in the locker room after a game one time about how much better they are at everything than white guys and I called them out and said they are full of shit. That's just how I am. One of them looked at me and smiled and said "he's got a good point. White guys can hit just as hard if not harder this guys proof of that I can't take that from him this guy is a freak". Is that about genetics?? I don't think so. Color has never been a deviding line in all the sports Iv played. My dad taught me from a young age race means nothing we are all the same. Iv seen some amazing black players that have just Juked me out and scored on me and made me look stupid. But Iv also ran the same players over and knocked them out cold. They win sum they lose some. Iv also had the exact same experiences with white guys. Like I said we all bleed guys. We are all human. No matter what you guys say about superior genetics it hasn't been my experience. There are more blacks playing higher level sports I agree completely. There have also been several white guys in the NFL that were the fastest players in the league at times. Both colors can do a lot of things equally as well. Olympic high jumpers???? Mostly white people. That squashes the whole black guys have an extra calf muscle so they can jump higher myth. You kind of have to be at least a little racist to buy into the racial profiling thing.
Find me a white Bo Jackson

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was in federal prison on a steroid charge and there were people smuggling in creatine, protein powder and some steroids (stuff like otc designers which were still available at time) but was extremely limited and rare. The Muslims ran the kitchen and probably 98 percent of the contraband which came in through prison deliveries. I always thought I was being watched by them and one day one of the younger guys came by my cell and mentioned we had same first name and last and started befriending me. Looking back I think he was sent to feel me out and see what I was about. Eventually the older one who was their shot caller approached me and said he heard I was in for steroids and if I wanted to make some money he could get stuff in through the kitchen if i could line it up on outside. Once they found out I was only in for couple more months they told me to not worry about it and just do my time and go home, very respectful. I met all kinds of crazy people with wild life stories. I was locked up with the rapper t.i. when he violated his probation, I would see him walking but he had a bunch of gang members out of Atlanta that followed him around so no one could get close to him.

There is only one Bo Jackson bro. I was and still am a big fan. I was in the kingdom and wAtched him run over my other favorite player Boz lol

I'm a logger. I have been since I was 17 years old. How would it sound if I said "white guys are the best lumberjacks"? It sounds racist dosnt it. Fuck yes it does. Lol and all the years Iv been doing it and Iv logged in 8 states Iv never seen a black man working in the woods. Iv never even heard of anyone else witnessing it and I know a lot of biggest names in the industry. That dosnt mean white guys are better at it. It just means not a lot of black guys are doing it. Yet. Although they are just as physically capable.

Yes, I agree. It just means that not a lot of black guys are loggers.

That example doesn't work when it comes to professional football, basketball, track (sprint events), etc.. because a lot of black guys and white guys participate, and it's a fact that after high school, the majority of the top players in both sports are black..

Maybe its because most black guys might feel uncomfortable working out in the woods with a bunch of burly white guys carrying axes and chainsaws...:D

Don Beebe, Wes Welker, Kevin Curtis, there are more

Yes, Don Beebe and Kevin Curtis were very fast (especially Don Beebe). But they are exceptions.

Wes Welker was a great receiver, but was hardly what anyone would consider "fast."

Now let's make a list of black players that ran in the 4.3 range over the years... That list would be MUCH longer...

I never said the best athlete Iv ever seen was white. But black guys definatly do not own every record in every sport. What about soccer??pele was awesome but so is Ronaldo and Lionel Messi lol

I never said the best athlete Iv ever seen was white. But black guys definatly do not own every record in every sport. What about soccer??pele was awesome but so is Ronaldo and Lionel Messi lol

You're right.

Sure, baseball is mostly whites (and dominicans), as is soccer, tennis, golf, etc...

But we're not talking about every sport. We're talking primarily about sports/activities where being big/strong/fast/powerful benefit you (i.e. football, basketball, track, bodybuilding).

I wouldn't care what color the guys working with me were. I just want guys that aren't scared to die and will give 110% all day long. Any more I'm just lucky to find someone with enough courage to even do this job. These millinials sure as fuck don't have the balls or spine to do it. All the young white kids usually don't last an hour working with me let alone do it for a living. Dosnt seem like anyone wants to even get their hands dirty. I know when I started I would have never let some old guy like me be better or faster than me at anything. Seems like the competitive spirit has dissapeared and they just want to do as little as possible. Pretty sad state of affairs. I'm sure a lot of you guys have experienced this in the workplace as well.

Ya and in baseball it took a black guy using steroids to break a record set by a white guy who probably wasn't using steroids. And I'm taking about Maris not McGuire. Lol agree??

Can someone tell me how to post a picture on here? I still can't figure it out

Last edited:
Most of the great boxers from the last several decades have been either black or Latino.....but let's not forget about "Butterbean...King of the Four Rounders"

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJT99suKerg[/ame]

Attachments

• 888931-butterbean.jpg
    888931-butterbean.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 100
I am friends with quite a few correctional officers that have worked at various prisons in California. We have been discussing genetics and the inmates populations. After all, these people can be attacked and killed working behind bars so they tend to pay close attention to the people surrounding them.

California department of corrections took the weights away from inmates about 15 years go. A few points that all the CO' s (who juice) explained to me.

1. The inmates all do the same body weight exercises (dips, pull ups, push ups, burpees etc).

2. The inmates all eat the same high carb diet with about 100 grams of protein a day. The food they can buy at the prison is loaded with sugar , fat, and salt. How much do you spend on protein powder and meat to hit 200, 300, 400 grams of protein?

3. The 5 correctional officers have never discovered any inmates with steroids in prison. They have never heard of it happening and they have a lot of experience. Yes the inmates get meth and heroin smuggled in, but they don't see this with steroids. These prisoners are natural across the board.

4. The biggest and most cut inmates always belong to the same race. The other races are far behind in muscle mass and definition. These inmates are bigger than the CO's who use gear.

Genetics get debated a lot in bodybuilding, but nothing beats real life experience.

The fact that I didn't even mention which race is the biggest and most cut up and every one of you is thinking about the same race just goes to show you how powerful genetics are.

We have real world evidence. Save your money on excess protein, supplement companies lie. Don't throw high doses of drugs at bad genetics. Be happy with who you are. These correctional officers are juicing pretty hard just to try to catch up to inmates that are not lifting weights, using PED's, or taking excessive amounts of protein.

Just something to think about.

Did 5 yrs 10 months in the federal penitentary and there is steriods in prison and lots of them .

Did 5 yrs 10 months in the federal penitentary and there is steriods in prison and lots of them .

Curious to hear more about this

I was being sarcastic, and it is laughable to call that a fact BUT if you were to openly say there are more white/asian doctors because they are smarter than others, certain groups would argue it's because of discrimination and minority groups not having the same opportunity and chances etc.

That's why we have affirmative action. Why isn't there affirmative action in sports? One way street.

Why I faked being black for med school

Why I faked being black for med school | New York Post

This is frustrating to me too. I don't agree with affirmative action being done anywhere. To me the best person should get the job or admission, regardless of race. Heck, race shouldn't even be legal to ask on any kind of application. I feel like these policies are going to make it harder for my daughters to get into high level colleges. Grants and scholarships can be frustrating too.

Real loggers don't even wear flannel. They wear as little as possible. WAy too hot for that shit. I log all year round with no shirt. Rain snow or sunshine. I'd burn up if I didn't. Fuck I don't even wear a hard hat most of the time. When it rains I wear it. Thsts about it

All a hard hat is in the woods is something to keep the rain off your head. That hard hat won't save your life from anything out there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear