over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison muscle

c/o here....

Weigthts were removed from CDC prisons in 96-97. Long before I joined the department.

I concur with inmates having nothing to do but lift water bags. They'll get a few large trash bags to triple line them fill with water then wrap a state shirt over that. Shit can be heavy as fuk too. When we do cell searches we confiscate that shit and bust it.
CDC food sucks. Most inmates rely on canteen and or quarterly vendor packages. If chicken on the bone is on the menu they love that shit.

Cali Muscle was right when he did his 500 rep series.on YouTube. My calves wouldn't grow for shit...tried high reps...triple drop.sets...highest i got was just over 300 reps in a workout. Calves responded...with veins..lol.

Weigthts were removed from CDC prisons in 96-97. Long before I joined the department.

I concur with inmates having nothing to do but lift water bags. They'll get a few large trash bags to triple line them fill with water then wrap a state shirt over that. Shit can be heavy as fuk too. When we do cell searches we confiscate that shit and bust it.
CDC food sucks. Most inmates rely on canteen and or quarterly vendor packages. If chicken on the bone is on the menu they love that shit.

Cali Muscle was right when he did his 500 rep series.on YouTube. My calves wouldn't grow for shit...tried high reps...triple drop.sets...highest i got was just over 300 reps in a workout. Calves responded...with veins..lol.

I'm trying to picture what movements to build muscle one can even do with a trash bag filled with water??? lol

This could be your swole-mate in prison.

Attachments

• 46E81C1D-2C90-4B7A-9B0D-86445C8D8E0E.jpeg
    46E81C1D-2C90-4B7A-9B0D-86445C8D8E0E.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 246
Curls, tricep extensions (over head), squats, latterals, etc

Right right..for some reason I was picturing them only using one trash bag at a time and I was forgetting you could actually grip the ties on the top lol...that makes sense though it would be a lot better than nothing.

Right right..for some reason I was picturing them only using one trash bag at a time and I was forgetting you could actually grip the ties on the top lol...that makes sense though it would be a lot better than nothing.
People also use clothing, sheets, towels, blankets, etc. to make "handles" so different exercises can be done. Trash cans and buckets with water sloshing around in then also make decent pieces of equipment.

Attachments

• Jason-Barnum--e1420379057186-665x385.jpg
    Jason-Barnum--e1420379057186-665x385.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 244
Like a dummy I ended up in prison not once
But twice. 2 years and 18 months. Both times gear free.

Yep there is gear and anything u want there but we ate better than u think and the rest is a HUGE factor.

Minimum camps still have machines where I’m from and Bodyweight racks but all the iron and dumb bells were gone long before I arrived. You get creative, train, eat, sleep and repeat.

There was a guy there “hulk” Jamaican bro and i mean insane big. He had gear like chicklets around him. He also caught a case on top of his case when they found his stash.
My 2 pennies!

Sleep and recovery are common variables we lack with our busy lifestyles. When your entire day centers around lifting and recovery A LOT changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Odd where I was parented it was dead quiet all night. As far as day never had an issue sleeping or napping since I worked a normal job shift in kitchen.

Its is unbelievably loud in prison, noone is sleeping all day

Last edited:
Like a dummy I ended up in prison not once
But twice. 2 years and 18 months. Both times gear free.

Yep there is gear and anything u want there but we ate better than u think and the rest is a HUGE factor.

Minimum camps still have machines where I’m from and Bodyweight racks but all the iron and dumb bells were gone long before I arrived. You get creative, train, eat, sleep and repeat.

There was a guy there “hulk” Jamaican bro and i mean insane big. He had gear like chicklets around him. He also caught a case on top of his case when they found his stash.
My 2 pennies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did u eat

Exactly, male prisoners in California get 3,500 calories per day. So if you train 1-2 hours per day, and sit on your butt for 22 and get 3500 cals a day, you put yourself in a prime growing environment.

It depends on the person's metabolic requirements. I would lose muscle on that caloric intake, regardless of how much I ate, trained, slept, or even how much drugs I used. I need 4K per day, minimum, just to maintain.

Its funny how we are all SO WORRIED about overtraining as we workout maybe 1.5-2 hours 4-7 times per week depending on the individual while getting plenty of food and taking drugs. Cant do chest two days in a row, can't train back if we just trained biceps, etc lol...It changes when you're in prison, theres shit else to do, so they are literally just worried about passing the time and the muscle is an added bonus. I think our bodies are capable of a lot more than some would give them credit for, this is a perfect example of that.

I totally agree with what you said here...

For years i have been saying that high protein diets don't cause more muscle gains. I think this shows that high protein diets are not necessary for gains...

...They'll get a few large trash bags to triple line them fill with water then wrap a state shirt over that. Shit can be heavy as fuk too.

that sounds like a good workout. i know a gym that has heavy as fuk plastic bags that you lift...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0"]Eating pizza while working out at Planet Fitness - YouTube[/ame]

...f__kin full of half eaten pizza and doughnuts

Sleep and recovery are common variables we lack with our busy lifestyles. When your entire day centers around lifting and recovery A LOT changes!

Speak for yourself. Swearing off women and crotch-spawn does wonders for your time management.

:eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner