over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison muscle

Being that I was formally married to a correction officer who was a Lieutenant, they smuggled Steroids in like any other drug they get in there. They crush up D Ball and you can guess were they store it to bring it in. To say they don't have PEDs in the prison system made me laugh. Another thing that made me laugh is how honest people are about taking Steroids. :rolleyes:

End of Thread!

The environment will spike their hormones up. The extended training also helps this. You're in survival mode so the body steps it up a couple levels! Imagine you trained because you needed to survive versus doing it for looks, it's an entire different playing field. Plus look at all the rest/sleep they get, most bbers are barely sleeping cuz tren keeps them up at night, just proves how silly we are relying on these exogneous hormones.

And for all you who don't think they eat good. Here is a sample of federal prison system. Add snacks they get from family or buy from Canteen and they eat good. I can tell you California prison systems feed them better them a lot of people in this state.

Attachments

• everything-you-never-wanted-to-know-about-prison-food.jpg
    everything-you-never-wanted-to-know-about-prison-food.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 294
Studies show that men in prison, on average have MUCH higher testosterone levels. And we know this to be true here as we push our levels higher. Many of us are more likely to engage in more assertive behaviors. I am not implying higher testosterone levels equal you’re a criminal, just if your mindset is predisposition to that then it’s probably more likely. The prison male population on average has a much higher testosterone level in the general men in public.

Yes, I've read the same studies years ago.

And for all you who don't think they eat good. Here is a sample of federal prison system. Add snacks they get from family or buy from Canteen and they eat good. I can tell you California prison systems feed them better them a lot of people in this state.
Prison is like Oxygen Gym [emoji16]

Better than most school systems smh :mad:

Who said steroids aren't smuggled?
Of course they are...
But if my heroin and meth addict cousins tell me they're not using, I believe them. They use everything else smuggled in.
Also, the words from prisoner's and law enforcement.
Always gonna be different...

So your saying the secret to getting big, is go to prison....got it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hot beef injections get u swole.
also they make your ass bleed. not that i would know.

Two of my cousins came back from prison recently and they've gotten huge. I asked how much they eat and if they're on smuggled juice.They barely eat and arent taking steroid.
I was told that all you do (outside of some job) is lift and hang out. Sometimes lift twice a day or for 3 plus hours.

I've talked to many others with the same experience.
What's going on here?

before and after pics.

Its funny how we are all SO WORRIED about overtraining as we workout maybe 1.5-2 hours 4-7 times per week depending on the individual while getting plenty of food and taking drugs. Cant do chest two days in a row, can't train back if we just trained biceps, etc lol...It changes when you're in prison, theres shit else to do, so they are literally just worried about passing the time and the muscle is an added bonus. I think our bodies are capable of a lot more than some would give them credit for, this is a perfect example of that.

AMEN... So true...

There have been numerous studies that preport that criminals have an extra Y chromosome...this lends itself to an increase of testosterone as well as aggression...also an abnormal amount of growth hormone!

Think of all the rest they are getting. Even with their diets not being the greatest you can achieve a decent physique on tuna and cream of rice/wheat and oats.

They're doing nothing but sleeping, lifting, and eating for the most part.

Also some just have very good genetics and can get away with a kali muscle style diet in there and still be ripped.

Sure there's juice in there but if they're your boys and say they didn't take anything there's no reason not to believe them. It's expensive as hell anyway and not worth it.

and like little slice pointed out, drones have changed the game I'm sure on smuggling in lol

Two of my cousins came back from prison recently and they've gotten huge. I asked how much they eat and if they're on smuggled juice.They barely eat and arent taking steroid.
I was told that all you do (outside of some job) is lift and hang out. Sometimes lift twice a day or for 3 plus hours.

I've talked to many others with the same experience.
What's going on here?

After prison riots a lot of the prisons got rid of weights, I thought most did. Maybe I am thinking of only the max security?

Where are these studies or you pulling it out your ass like they bring drugs in there? :D

I haven't seen the studies myself but we were taught that in a psychology class in college back in the late 80s. They said there was research showing that. Just sayin.

After prison riots a lot of the prisons got rid of weights, I thought most did. Maybe I am thinking of only the max security?

It depends on the state, but most don't have weights anymore. Inmates do lots of bodyweight movements. Dips,chins,pushups. And they add resistance by another person applying bodyweight like sitting on your shoulders for squats....and by making weight bags out of clothing filled with dirt

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws