over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison powerlifting

Hey bro I meant no offense or disrespect to you. You're prolly in the US. I'm not lol and I definitely have seen a few pc joints here and yeah its deff like that here. Skinners n rats. Big percentage.

Okay well its not that way here. I see your not from the us. A lot of pc here is rapoes and touchers. I almost always can tell they are a petifile just looking at them. I see many have kind shitty hygiene.

Hard to tell bro. All pc joints here. No free weights lol. And iv seen a lot of big muscular bad ass lookin cons who are skinners. N if iv checked their file n know they are if they try n fuck around I let them know I know n they get fuckin scared lol.

It's all good I am not offended nor did I realize you were a foreigner. I only said something because there are a few people here whom are pretty self righteous. I once was told by a minister ever man at least once in his life risks prison time they are just lucky they weren't caught

I believe Arnold was the one who took the weights out of California prisons,but your right they improvise and use anything to work out. I saw one guy on some cable special that could break the cuffs. :eek:

Convict conditioning anyone?

Bar work...bar work. Burpees. 3 pump burpees. Burpees are bad ass,,,Navy Seals. Wanna get ripped up? Do burpees 2 or 3 times per week. Work up to 300 3 pump. It's fucking cool with a partner for cadence.,,,

Let us all not forget, if some of us were caught doing some of the things we do, they wouldnt hesitate to throw your ass in prison too. It really irritates me the attitude of some people. I really believe the majority of people in the world, are basicly, just like you and me. Some people make mistakes, and some people are victims of laws that infringe on your own personal choices.
Either way, dont be so quick to condemn and judge others.

I once was told by a minister ever man at least once in his life risks prison time they are just lucky they weren't caught

Exactly... I love how peeps talk shit JUST bc they haven't been roped...yettttt! What's funnier is tha guys that are saying they shouldn't have weights bc they r murderers are tha same ones ordering illegal juice n kits and probably selling them to ther friends lol

I'm all for discipline in prison. After all that's why they are there. But what do you expect them to do if they aren't lifting? Idle hands my friend.

You have a good point, I suppose if they arent doing something to take the aggression out they are more likely to get into fights with each other.

Not as clever as your incorrect use of the word they're
No one is perfect as you eloquently illustrate yourself.
Its often unwise to judge others out of ignorance.
Anyone against personal physical self improvement should not be in ProMuscle anyway.

Oh right yes I was never too good at spelling or grammar, but how do I illustrate myself as being perfect?

If anything I try to be humble on here, and take advice from people who know much more. Obviously im not against physical improvement in any way, I just thought making guys stronger who already have rough backgrounds wouldn't be a smart thing to do, but then again after thinking about it has the affect of catharsis for them which can be a benefit.

Exactly... I love how peeps talk shit JUST bc they haven't been roped...yettttt! What's funnier is tha guys that are saying they shouldn't have weights bc they r murderers are tha same ones ordering illegal juice n kits and probably selling them to ther friends lol

It's always easier to throw a rock through a window than it is to have a rock thrown through your window.
The guys whom are on prison powerlifting teams/boxing/rodeo ect usually are not behavior problems cuz if they do fuck up they get that privilege pulled.
Also prison powerlifting/boxing/rodeo ect are MIXED race. For the uneducated prison politics is all about race and blacks whites Mexicans ect stick to their race with few exceptions but on the various teams they mix and get along.
I was a member of a white boy clique-still am in their eyes-I had to put in work to be a member usually against blacks but once I started hitting the iron all the hate that fueled me putting in work disappeared cuz I had to co-exist with the blacks. I wouldn't say we became friends but we co-existed and even cheered each other on kind of lol. In fact most of my little clique was on the team and we all kinda mellowed and stopped doing a lot of the shit we were doing. Same with the blacks the ones who lifted just kinda mellowed and we co-existed. Our warden always commented on how surprised he was that 14 big p-woods got along with 20 big BGA's in such a small room. Only one guy got booted from the team and he was just in it to get outa doing a something else. All the other guys no discipline violations for the 4 years I was involved. Which may not seem astounding but being what we were and involved with what we were involved with was a pretty big deal.

so their making rapists and murderers stronger, how clever...

Given the number of PM members on here that have done time and turned their lives around, your statement is both ironic and insulting. Like many have already said, people make mistakes. We all do. Most of these guys never had anything to focus on in their lives or any type of discipline and the iron may be the first time they ever had any type of focus and direction. In fact, you'll find that the recidivism rate for those that do get out of prison that had weightlifting or some other kind of focused activity (getting a GED, learning a trade, etc.) is much smaller than those who just sat and took up space during their incarceration. In fact, if memory serves me correctly; the occurrence of violence and disruptive behavior is much lower in prisons where they DO allow weightlifting and other structured physical activity to occur.

The only people people I ever hear worrying about prisoners getting stronger, in my personal experience, are predominately people who are weak and lazy; anyway. In my opinion, this is generally the same type of person that thinks a woman lifting weights is unnatural and disgusting or who thinks that because someone is bigger and stronger than them is only that way because of steroids and supplements and discounts hard work and dedication as the two main components of what got that person to where they are, physically.

I'm pretty sure those boys don't have access to the sauce like we do. So you gutta give them some big props.
And the food in prison sucks as well. So they tell me......

I'm pretty sure those boys don't have access to the sauce like we do. So you gutta give them some big props.
And the food in prison sucks as well. So they tell me......

You could definitely say a lot of those guys probably looked to working in the kitchen for jobs and details... getting in extra rations of pb, eggs etc whenever they could...

I think initiatives like giving prisoners things like weights, books etc.. are great. I know a couple of prison guards over here and they work on the philosophy of "if you have nothing to lose you have then you have nothing to care about" guards quite often use simple equipment like weights, books or items of personal value to prisoners as leverage. If the prisoners play up, they lose their privileges. It's a great tool for the guards to keep people in line.
Another way to look at it is also the focus that is involved in lifting. This is what I believe is positive focus. They mentally have to focus to successfully lift and then when they do successfully lift they gain a sense of achievement. This is positive energy that they can use when they get out.

I saw one guy on some cable special that could break the cuffs. :eek:

That would be Charlie Bronson I believe, AKA Britain's Most Dangerous Criminal.

Dude does nothing but push-ups and bodyweight stuff day long and yet they need 3 pairs of cuffs to hold him down.

What is a PC?.... What is a GP?....what is a skinner?....I don't know prison lingo yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131