IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Why can't I delete my pm's

You click on "Leave Conversation"

I just let them know that's an issue. I'm sure it's something minor and will be corrected soon.

Actually I just looked. It's just "Leave" upper right corner of the message box.

I think leave is how you delete?
Not sure if call them PM anymore.
More like DM.

I was wondering the same thing. My messages are stacking up.

Click on the the messages to delete and then click Leave Conversation as mentioned above...That is the Delete terms for this software.

Click on the the messages to delete and then click Leave Conversation as mentioned above...That is the Delete terms for this software.
Yeah, the leave conversation is a choice in the box and the box is kinda hard to find. It is all the way at the bottom of the page on the left hand side if I remember right. The box doesnt show up down there until you check off at least one box. That has to be on the page where you are viewing all of your mail at once.

I dont know how to reply to my private messages.....someone pmed me a question and there is no reply button and it says the following underneath

This conversation is closed for new replies.

I dont know how to reply to my private messages.....someone pmed me a question and there is no reply button and it says the following underneath

That means the sender left the conversation and clicked on the option of no future notifications...Senders need to realize what options they're clicking when sending messages.

Oops. K1 replied

This has happened to me a few times too.

That means the sender left the conversation and clicked on the option of no future notifications...Senders need to realize what options they're clicking when sending messages.
This is the answer guys! When you send someone a message there are now several options for how you want the message sent. There is a box down toward the bottom of the page I think and one option basically makes it so who you sent it to cant reply. I think that's how it works. ive not clicked on that box yet and used it but it is there. Probably what happened in this case. This new board has quite a few cool functions that the old one did not. I really like how the PMs record in our account are shown, more like a series of texts and it is much easier to follow!

Are we all a bunch of old timers or what. "How do you kidos delete them messages" LOL.

I can’t actually view my PM’s. I can see my most recent ones, but when I click “show all” the page freezes and then the page dies and I have to start over on the PM homepage.

I can’t actually view my PM’s. I can see my most recent ones, but when I click “show all” the page freezes and then the page dies and I have to start over on the PM homepage.
My phone freezes up while viewing them also, I just wait it out, but it does get frustrating.

My phone freezes up while viewing them also, I just wait it out, but it does get frustrating.
What kind of phone are you running it on? Could be the operating system is having issues. My old Samsung S4 was like that. I have a S10 now and it runs perfect on everything. The older phones cant update to the latest OS many times.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear