over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro BB's most embarrasing moment

The Striated One

Registered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-ziils70A

Perhaps the most embarassing moment in bodybuilding history is Mighty Mike Quinn's performance at the now defunct World Bodybuilding Federation(WBF) championships in 1992. Enjoy this one from the archives.

Can't help but think of the Anobolic Beast when watching this........its worth the whole 7 minutes

well.....

maybe just missed his peak by about.......42 weeks!!!!

his posing was one thing. the fact that he looked 19 weeks out is another.

Idon't see what's embarrassing about that, I recently sat through 180 people perform roughly the same routines in a 12 hour long competition, and I would have been delighted for a bit of Mike Quinn to liven it up!!

Im not trying to make fun of Quinn at all(albeit he was'nt in shape)...............I was referring to the entire cheesy production (Jail scene in the beginning and hip hop dancing at the end) that the WBF used to put on :eek:

If I recall correctly he showed up like that because the WBF instituted testing for at least diuretics and he used a high fat diet. I think he was not the only one there that did.

If I recall correctly he showed up like that because the WBF instituted testing for at least diuretics and he used a high fat diet. I think he was not the only one there that did.

The WBF took away all their drugs 6 weeks out or something like that and forced them all to switch to the fat diet due to some deal.

WOWSERS!!

I remember watching that live! lol

The Mighty one was over the top that his conditioning was the fault of DR.Mauro's "Anabolic Diet"...NOt the cold turkeying of his super supplement regimen... What a clown......

I remember watching that live! lol

The Mighty one was over the top that his conditioning was the fault of DR.Mauro's "Anabolic Diet"...NOt the cold turkeying of his super supplement regimen... What a clown......

I believe its in the NO BULL radio segments below where Mauro explains (his side of the story) where he was pulled in by Vince McMahon to create a diet that would help these guys hold on to mass w/o drugs.

**broken link removed**

-S

Oh baaaddd, real bad!
There is a point in the video where tho commentator says "he looks soft this year"
He only did like 5 poses. I think he did the Most Muscular like 12 times.

I believe its in the NO BULL radio segments below where Mauro explains (his side of the story) where he was pulled in by Vince McMahon to create a diet that would help these guys hold on to mass w/o drugs.

**broken link removed**

-S

Very good find Homon..... DR. Mauro is a very intelligent chap and was brought into a very volatile and crazy situation. Would have been fun to be a fly on the wall in that mess...

Very good find Homon..... DR. Mauro is a very intelligent chap and was brought into a very volatile and crazy situation. Would have been fun to be a fly on the wall in that mess...

No doubt! Those No Bull! shows are great. (Mod's - sorry if this is seen as advertising for another board, but I don't think there's really an equivalent "radio" show here at PM, so I thought it would be OK.)

-S

Definatly looked massive, but looked more like the bulky look that would look ok in the ring but not on a contest stage.

The WBF took away all their drugs 6 weeks out or something like that and forced them all to switch to the fat diet due to some deal.

Yeh, i remember that being the case too and that there was a bit of contoversy/bad blood as Strydom came in full competition mode with some stating that 'cos he ws the main man so to speak he wasnt tested, hadnt come off and didnt follow thier trial high fat diet...

LOOKIN PRETTY SILLY

Yea, that is what I remember him saying. He also said that that was true for all of them except Gary Strydom. He was always allowed to juice it, and it showed. Vince McMahon is a sociopath.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131