over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro blast and cruise

Lol at people writing about 1500 test or 2+ grams with tren to be a physique pro here
I am shaking my head in disappointment right now

Try doctor prescribed TRT for offseason.....and increasing it a little bit pre contest lol. If you can't get your procard without tren/hgh/orals/using low mg/etc, you have a lot of other problems to address IMO

Last edited:
And physique guys slame 1500mg of Tren a week too. Sooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell if you are trolling or not.
I haven't ever run even 100mg of tren a week for a procard, and never plan to even use 1mg.
I am friends with people on the Olympia stage too, and I will probably be there soon enough. I know their cycles and I'll tell you right now, some of them literally run under 700mg to be top5 with no hgh or tren or peptides.

Here is what all the young guys want to hear : YES - as long as you train and eat all you need are tons of drugs and you will be pro... Now there is a somehwt secret formula of how to stack them and when but if you figure that out you will be a pro!!!! :banghead::banghead:

Honestly - what's the point anymore guys?? I have never claimed to know it all but damn... I spent a decade away from the sport and really only got serious again 6 months ago. I am already back to where I was and I know I can compete again... I see tons at the gym that haven't changed a lick and are taking everything they can afford.. I used a little test at first and then some Trest and I have to tell at least one person EVERY day that I don't use GH or that I am not on ANYTHING for over a month now... I admit I respond well but I see these guys training and wonder wtf?? I hear their "science" and their theories and I just stay to myself.. What I can't understand is - fine if you refuse to believe that low doses CAN AND DO work for many.. But damn man - if you do the same shit and hardly look any different then WHY wouldn't you try something else.. Guys that are on grams a week and aren't 250 + with abs HARD - confuse the shit out of me.. And the "I am not shredded but by no means am I fat" - lol.. Anway - sorry for the rant... Was surrounded by a group of sad little guys yesterday talking about the next stack of dumbassabol they were taking and how THIS time its gonna "blow me up bro".

fitness model bodies seem to be ectomorph genetics, where as bodybuilders you need mesomorph genetics, but genetics is key word

Thanks for the replys, i would like one last thing answered if possible.
If you did cruise on 100mg tren e, and then you wanted to blast with tren, would the compound be less effective ?
for example:
Cruise 100mg - blast 500 -= 400mg increasee
Cruise 0 - blast 500 = 500mg increase

I also know the dose response curve is not linear, and potenially the best muscle gains are at 100mg ew, but more added will just make you harder/burn more faf
opinions??

You say that like it is a bad thing:confused:

At a minimum double that cycle, add in tons of GH, peptides, insulin, AI's, fat burners, etc, etc. Take little to no time off and put together years and years of building your body with hard training and constant drug abuse. Than realize your part of the 99.9% of people who don't have the genetics, money, or mental illness to even try to be a pro. In the end you also realize that in the big picture of your life nobody really cared what you look like and you damaged your health trying to build bigger biceps and hopefully you had something else going in your life outside of competitive bodybuilding. Lastly you hope you stayed out of jail from buying and selling steroids.

Lol. I don't troll !
Straight up know of two people that ran 1400tren for prep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude....
This seriously saddens me man....

Is there anyway you can get me in contact with these guys so I can help them?
Like... I'm not even joking right now bro
lol :eek:

So does anyone know if cruising on tren wil effect how powerful it is on a blast?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131