this is the guy

**broken link removed**
35897d1271482185-doug-miller-img_1333_2385x3577-medium-.jpgp

**broken link removed**
23pbaf.jpg

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

take into consideration this is the world ifpa natural champion (yorton cup). although i still have my doubts...

this guy and others are why i made the switch from "natural" competing to the big boys:D

The Dr should have asked to examine his nuts and he could tell if he was natural.

Dude is one of the most consistently peeled dudes out there

Not to say he is not natural but to examine all possibilities... now I cant recall ever hearing but again never looked into much but Is there any testing method for SEO's ? how about insulin, or peptides like lr3? or differentiating ones gh levels and if the origins is from peptides or actual gh? or if blood doping, reusing your own blood is still naturally your own blood right?

I can see many loopholes to argue the whole natural thing

I think the Dr. was out of line by making the statement "that is not natural"....continuing with the physical he could have drawn his own conclusion by why is it people have a problem with whether or not one is natural....

That Dr could examine 100 patients a day and I'm sure all of them do not live by the healthy code of ethics that his opinions are based on..for instance, one person might have unprotected sex with strangers, one person might smoke, one person might abuse pain pills, one might not wear gloves when handling fertilizer or hazardous material...on and on I could go..but he decides this is the thing to raise an eyebrow to.

I'm on hrt from and endo. I went to a Urologist to see if I could use him instead because I got tired of 2+ hr waits at the endo...when I saw the dr, he said "have you ever taken any steroids" to which I replied "in my past"...he put his pen down, told me he couldn't help me, and walked out. Just that fast, I kid you not.

Natural or not a doctor has no rights to act like that.

A doctor is there to help you become and stay healthy. This is why I want to go to younger doctors. As far as I know pre-med students were not even required to take the MCAT until the mid '90s. They just had to have a 3.5GPA and they would basically get in.

Either way it was wrong of the doctor to talk like that.

wow some of you guys are ....

Of course I would tell my doctor I'm natural too. NEVER ever admit to your doctor that you take steroids unless you know your doctor, and trust him/her

It's none of anyone's business.

He is not like Mike O hearn or Rich piana telling people they are natural or have supergenetics which other men don't have

and if you notice he was sarcastic about "natural roid rage" with an LOL

Last edited:
The doctor is just a moron. It's like when people say why are you taking all that "shit" when they see me take vitamins and creatine.

Not the point of the thread but this guy isn't natural. Not that it matters, has nothing to do with the poor ethics of the doctor or ignorance in general.
On a side note, does any one see the thin skin around a the cheeks of the guys pics, I see a lot of Females who use androgens have this as well as some men and was wondering if it's a side that can happen to anyone.

Natural or not those hamstrings are crazy. There's a reason they say the hamstring is the bicep of the legs

Doctors don't like to be BS'ed. If you hide information they won't be able to do their jobs properly. And this guy was lying. That's NOT a natural body.

I know Doug personally...keep in mind those pics of him competing are at like 190-200 lbs. Regardless, the doctor was extremely unprofessional.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like the doc knows bullshit when he hears it, and that guy got all huffy about it. haha

Can u have roid rage when ur natural? Got all mad because the doc called him out on his use. That's funny!!!

wow some of you guys are ....

Of course I would tell my doctor I'm natural too. NEVER ever admit to your doctor that you take steroids unless you know your doctor, and trust him/her

It's none of anyone's business.

He is not like Mike O hearn or Rich piana telling people they are natural or have supergenetics which other men don't have

and if you notice he was sarcastic about "natural roid rage" with an LOL

Personally I think you read it wrong...not like he is giving clues he is actually not natural. People use the term roid rage all the time and he used it in context and he is being accused of using roids and lost is temper at the time. Obviously most guys (in the US) shouldn't tell their doctors they use aas. So I am sure many lie to their doctors like this guy did. But the difference is he wrote about it on his fb so it's exactly the same as Mike O'hearn etc. He is claiming he is natural to everyone and even competes as a natural whilst clearly not so just like the other bullshitters. Ok Mike is worst as he puts down aas users a lot saying they are cheats. I don't know if this guy is like that but point is he is full of shit and living a lie.

Regardless of the above he is totally right to be pissed off with the doctor. A doctor should never act that way. Although when someone is clearly bullshitting you it's not a surprise but still unprofessional and simply rude. I have debated with doctors about health when I have told them about my aas usage. One of them literally sitting there having a go at me about using and the damage when he is about 5ft 6 and over 20 stone of fat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity