over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pro bodybuilder (Hide) in jail....

Something else is totally up. Last xmass I had a bottle of test in my bag that I totally forgot about. They must have seen it through the belt and asked me what it was. I just said sesame seed oil I got in a beauty shop for my g/f. They said "you want to go back and check it b/c you cant have this much liquid on the plane" I just said, no go ahead and throw it away thank you. So something else is totally up.

Maybe he did not fully understand U.S. laws. I am sure he has already contacted or been contacted by Collins on this one.

Well.....unfortunately for Hide hes pretty much fucked for lack of a better word. What many Im sure know is that Hide was on a visa. A visa doesn’t permit entry to the U.S., however, a visa simply indicates that your application has been reviewed by a U.S. consular officer at an American embassy or consulate, and that the officer has determined you’re eligible to enter the country for a specific purpose. So if there is a problem with someone on a visa (like getting arrested for a felony) the department of immigration looks into the issue. Who runs/controls the department of immigration? The Department of Homeland Security. Thats not good for Hide. An immigration officer is going to look at his case very closely and decide if they are going to let him back in the US or kick him out. Considering the things that have happened between China and the US as of late, they are going to look at Hide and lump him into that category even though the dude is from Japan. Its really not fair but thats the way it is. If an immigration officer had a bad day the day before of just thinks you are not pulling your weight in the US for whatever reason he can deny you a visa. I have known a couple people that this exact thing has happened to and for lesser charges . The first one got a DUI. She served no time in jail and paid fines and took a class. It came time to renew the visa and no such luck on getting it extended. The second one was a pro snowboarder and got injured. He was not able to compete for over a year and upon trying to renew his visa, same thing happened...denied. They said since he had not competed in a year (or won any money doing it) they said he needed to re-apply with a different profession. Even though the guy had sponsors and was being paid a salary they still didnt want to let him back in. The bottom line is this, don't screw up while visiting on a visa anywhere. Hide had a great future ahead of him. Now, even if he gets out of this hes probably not ever going to be let back the country for a long time if at all.

as i stated before.. most are assuming it was gear related. it might very well not be.. hide has traveled numerous times in the last year.. he is milos trainee and i am sure he knows how to transport gear.. there is more to this than we know.. i would bet money on it..

My guess is that it may not even be gear related because all they say was that he had a controlled substance. Given the incredible level of media hype over steroids, I'm sure if it was gear related it would have been posted all over the papers by now.

i agree.. and as i stated above, he has transported gear before (i would assume) and should know how to do it.. and again, i would assume he was on a domestic flight so most people would just mail it to themselves (distination).. it still amazes me after almost one week we still have no idea what he was transporting..

Maybe he did not fully understand U.S. laws. I am sure he has already contacted or been contacted by Collins on this one.

Thats the story I would go with, but then I would not be in that possition.

Citizenship have to be on hold

Does anyne knows how this can affect his legal status as Permanent Resident in USA ( i asume he is a permanent resident).

I hope all the best for him, he is a nice guy and is a very true guy to admire.

When applying for naturalization... you have to have 5 years good moral character.. being that he have commited a crime that is a federal charge... it's going to be very hard... I know for fact.. I 've served twice in Iraq... got a d.u.i. got its dismissed and they still rejected my application when I went for my final interview... He should of thought twice before doing what he did... all he can do is accept responsibility and face the consequences..... :(

according to peter mcgough of flex mag.. hide was busted for either hgh or gear.. that being said, it had to be a hell of a amount...:eek:

What happen if they take some one with 1 bottle of test in the street, just for personal use, everybody says nothing happen just a bad moment a couple of days in jail but what is the reality???

What happen if they take some one with 1 bottle of test in the street, just for personal use, everybody says nothing happen just a bad moment a couple of days in jail but what is the reality???

its diff in each state but for only a couple bottles and if you have no priors your looking at some fines and and charges will most likely be dropped to a misdameanor.

yes.. most states a misdemenor..

Heinz.....I got pulled over one time for a tail light being out in my car and I had a bottle of T3 in my dash...when I went to get my insurance card the cop saw it. He made me take it out and he looked it up in his book. He read what it was and how it's used by some bodybuilders to lean down. He didn't really care and he just gave it back to me. That was years ago and I would never do something that foolish as to carry a bottle in my dash anymore. I know it wasn't gear, but if it's a really small amount it depends on the cop and whether he wants to deal with the paperwork.

I have been told it is/was steroids. And not that much at all.

Beware.

^^^ but the bail is too high, thats why something else is up. For example, a guy recently was busted with 7-10k worth of gear in a suitcase in his house. He was ratted out and local LE was watching hiim(probably selling at gyms) he's out on bail for only 15,000

Heinz.....I got pulled over one time for a tail light being out in my car and I had a bottle of T3 in my dash...when I went to get my insurance card the cop saw it. He made me take it out and he looked it up in his book. He read what it was and how it's used by some bodybuilders to lean down. He didn't really care and he just gave it back to me. That was years ago and I would never do something that foolish as to carry a bottle in my dash anymore. I know it wasn't gear, but if it's a really small amount it depends on the cop and whether he wants to deal with the paperwork.

if it was from a research site you could just tell him to visit the site and see its legal so he doesnt waste his time doing paperwork. back in the day, you could get caught wtih much more aas and be fine, with the way things are now, even a bottle of test could be a felony. Sure it will be dropped later on in court if you have a good record, but attorny bills,etc.. would suck. A typical cycle would probably get you a felony for sure. No jailtime but you could be stuck with a felony on your record and lots of fines.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear