over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro bodybuilder using no insulin?

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was speaking to a pro bodybuilder over facebook, i wont say who it was on the forum because it seems a bit unfair to go off talking about somebody like that and basically just dropping him in shit.

but we were talking about a lot of things and we were speaking about contests and eventually what he was using up towards his recent show where he turned pro.

He said that he was only using 2 I.u's of Pharm grade GH every day which he got on a script, and that he prefered to Use CJC, GHRP, GHRH and other peptides instead of GH.

he also said he went high with the anabolics, well over 3g a week of and only ran Tren and masteron 8 weeks on and then 3-4 weeks off it because he believed it became toxic, and believed masteron went abit weak after 8 weeks.

He also said he has never touched insulin because he didnt need it and could eat well over 15'000 calories a day without it.

I find this all quite hard to believe and obviously he is lying about something, but it was quite an insight into what pro's are doing, and if some of them choose not to use insulin, as i was always told they were banging the slin like crazy.

probably gonna get a serious amount of flame for this post, but oh well

:)

I would be rather intrigued to see him eat 15,000 calories a day..but if he does I bet his insides are shit and his blood work would show this.

shouldve told him

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

shouldve told him

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

I think i said something similar!

but he was like, "ive always been a big eater, so i never needed to use insulin"

The guy is obviously trying to impress you with his "numbers". When I was really into bodybuilding back in my 20's I upped my calories from 3,000 to 5,000. Because I was ingesting so much food I couldn't my body was constantly processing it and eliminating what it didn't need. In other words I was on the toilet 6-7 times a day, and not with an distress or runs, just eliminating like normal. I lasted about two weeks and couldnt take it anymore, so I dropped my calories back down. I can't imagine he would even have anytime to train, or really accomplish anything eating 15,000 calories. He would be in the bathroom all day long. Just my .02 from experience.

I am not saying this guy is an outright liar, there is truth in there, but ore than likely he wants to impress you, and have you look up to him.

The guy is obviously trying to impress you with his "numbers". When I was really into bodybuilding back in my 20's I upped my calories from 3,000 to 5,000. Because I was ingesting so much food I couldn't my body was constantly processing it and eliminating what it didn't need. In other words I was on the toilet 6-7 times a day, and not with an distress or runs, just eliminating like normal. I lasted about two weeks and couldnt take it anymore, so I dropped my calories back down. I can't imagine he would even have anytime to train, or really accomplish anything eating 15,000 calories. He would be in the bathroom all day long. Just my .02 from experience.

I am not saying this guy is an outright liar, there is truth in there, but ore than likely he wants to impress you, and have you look up to him.

See that makes a whole lot of sense, i think somebody posted about how many calories the body can process daily, and obviously it depends on weight, genes, active lifestyle etc.

but hey if there's any shred of truth in what he said then props to him :)

Not using slin...believable.
15,000 clas...unbelievable.

10,000 would be a monumental task for one day not too mention consistently every day.

10,000 would be a monumental task for one day not too mention consistently every day.

x2

Exactly, he is full of shit. Imo alot of pros will hide the truth though, because they dont want to seem like drugs did much for them.

I know a couple of pros personally and none of them take insulin. I know a few who have tried it in the past and weren't too fond of it.

I got mad respect for anyone that can eat 10,000 clean calories a day. After my first comp I counted a 10,000+ cal all day food binge. This was eating crappy and the volume was still unreal.

I'll throw another "pro story" out there. So apparently the most recent pro this year and the owner of my gym are good friends. They were driving down the road recently prior to his latest show. Discussing contest prep etc. He told me test at a gram a week. On rare occasion going to 1250. 6iu of gh. Unsure if pharma or not and slin. No idea on slin doses. Didn't want to pry too much u know.

I was shocked. I was under the impression all these top guys are maxed out on everything. I know it's hard to say what the truth is with anybody. This guy could be downplaying his use as well. Hard to say.

I hate these pro speculation threads like everybody else but I wanted to throw it out there.

Oh and he said he eats religiously every two hours and NEVER misses a meal.

Last edited:
I think people should remember every pro is different. There's no secret, an it all takes hard work regardless of genetics. Some are honest, some not. Some are intelligent, some not.

Doesn't matter what they are on or not. Just because you take the same, doesn't mean you'll look like them.

A friend of mine who was also a pro told me he'll never touch insulin. I believe him 100% because he had no reason to lie to me. I'm not a "fan" but a friend. I used to go to him for training help when we lived in the same town, hang out grab a drink and a steak.

Yeah I'm with... I could see 15K calories one day but consistently? Hell naw...

**broken link removed**

I know a top national guy whose 5'9 and competes at 255. He has never used slin or t3 and never will. He also doesn't go over 750mg of test just switches ester every 8 weeks.

I remember talking to Vince Taylor in around 2001 when i was only 18 about steroids and he was pretty cool. He told me at my age i dont need anabolics and to train naturally for a few years and build a good base. He was talking about anabolics in CCs. Like he one 1 cc of this and 2 ccs of that lol.

These threads are getting silly. The recent threads about no insulin used I 100% think are truthful. I am sure loads of pro's don't use insulin. I am sure loads do alot less than most think. But I also know that I can safely say most are full of shit. The list of reasons why they lie is huge. Some will also be telling the truth and many think are lying... the world we live in.

But fact is if you have a guy who is huge and ripped he is on alot of anabolics. He is also probably on gh and insulin but he may not be. But fact is and I don't care how many genetic freaks are out there you can't look like a 'pro' without abusing something along the way. For arguments sake let's have a general outline for this pro of 5ft 8 250 pounds contest shape.

People need to stop looking for this and just do what you are comfortable with for your goals. Fact is guys lie everywhere. I know some want to see what sort of dose guys they admire are using to access their progress and future plans. We all want to know what is needed. But everyone is built differently and require different amounts.

I have spoken to alot of people many admire and the turth is they are on alot. I only message the ones I think will be more open and not the ones who come out with beginner cycles in the open to get to 250 ripped. Many also seem to forget what got them to their current size. From that and the people I know I can safely state most of the guys we admire (huge and ripped) are on atleast 3 grams. The range is 2-5 what from I see. A standard cycle I see alot is about 2g test, 1g tren some sort of other anabolic at 400mg-1g. Then you have gh usually 5-20IU. Insulin well that isn't talked about as much due to obvious reasons. But anything upto 100IU is common... most use about 40IU per day... some don't use it at all. All this is good to know but means nothing for what you will need to get where you wanna be. Diet and training always comes first but without aas etc you will never be a freak.

Please don't think I am recommending that. I plan to move up to 1g test and 700mg npp when I have it. For many they could look incredible on that. For me I will probably need alittle more to look somewhat presentable. I am prepared to do that but not like I will be blasting away like some. I am sure I will be on well over 2g's next year... it's my plan. I am 28 so I want to push it (for me) in the next few years.

I understand why (excluding legal reasons) many choose to not disclose the importance of anabolics on the open forum. But this is professional muscle so why not be open about things. If I want to hear bullshit I will go over to bb.com.

Just my opinion but I honestly think many would be shocked at the sheer lengths some people on here go to. In my city I know some guys who go through 20 vials of injectables a week and they don't even compete. I can imagine there are a few going through 1g test a day on here. Doesn't make it right but this sport is full of it... especially in the uk :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity