over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro card right here

:de:il-smi

I hope I log in here tomorrow and see B-Boy's name in red

Very cool- cant wait to see who.

Dusty got screwed over at JrNat, but don't think it will be him, unfortunately. Huh is just too freaky!

Dusty got screwed over at JrNat, but don't think it will be him, unfortunately. Huh is just too freaky!

Shame but maybe true. On a side not, love that damn avatar.

I am thinking Lynx (Meredith) will have her pro card:headbang:

??

I didn't know she was competing!

BigRican has a very good shot at one of those pro cards if he wins his division which it is looking pretty good:headbang:

The Bushy one is going to get her card tonight .....Lynx is finally going to get her just due ...............ronnie james dio lives........jk between us.....go Meridith .......about time .......hell yes.............it is going to finally freaking happen......yaaaaaaaaaaaay tard grl and captin america!!!!

The Bushy one is going to get her card tonight .....Lynx is finally going to get her just due ...............ronnie james dio lives........jk between us.....go Meridith .......about time .......hell yes.............it is going to finally freaking happen......yaaaaaaaaaaaay tard grl and captin america!!!!

I hope so!!! the figure judging is so crazy its hard to tell but we are all pulling for her!!

I keep getting my hopes up and then I am just crushed-

-but this time there is a really good chance!!!!!

In the class D figure call outs this morning at prejudging she was in the first group.

There were only three girls in that group!

Meredith Berthelson
Deanna Walsh
Joni Nelson

So unless something crazy happens the worst she will do is third!

She's got a real shot!!!!!! :)

Thank you guys for giving a darn. It makes it fun to have friends on the board.

Holy crap, JT, I didn't evn know Meredith was foing the USA's:eek:

Gonna have to go and check out the current status over on MD or RX to catch back up:)

Hope you both are having fun!

BMJ

JT and LYNX,
The one single most thing I have to say is that I love the fact that the lips stayed zippered this whole time. A very stealthy move to keep quiet about her prep for the USA's. I know that this was no last minute decision.............You don't just decide to do that comp at the last hour!!! This is the money round. It takes planning, discipline and determination to come out of the Jr's and Keep going all the way to the Big league!! I believe that keeping this under wraps until she got there was good for a number of reasons. The first and foremost was to relieve pressure during prep. What everyone has to understand is both Dave and Meredith work incredibly hard jobs, have both studied there asses off getting degrees and on top of that Meredith got ready for and did the Jr Nat's and now the USA's. No whinning no hype, just got up and did it. How much do you admire one for this??? Meredith, Great job girl, you go hard. Dave? Great job standing behind her and supporting her through this. Both of you are what makes this site exactly what it is.........................Professional Muscle all the way to the top!!! A true inspiration to us all.

JT and LYNX,
The one single most thing I have to say is that I love the fact that the lips stayed zippered this whole time. A very stealthy move to keep quiet about her prep for the USA's. I know that this was no last minute decision.............You don't just decide to do that comp at the last hour!!! This is the money round. It takes planning, discipline and determination to come out of the Jr's and Keep going all the way to the Big league!! I believe that keeping this under wraps until she got there was good for a number of reasons. The first and foremost was to relieve pressure during prep. What everyone has to understand is both Dave and Meredith work incredibly hard jobs, have both studied there asses off getting degrees and on top of that Meredith got ready for and did the Jr Nat's and now the USA's. No whinning no hype, just got up and did it. How much do you admire one for this??? Meredith, Great job girl, you go hard. Dave? Great job standing behind her and supporting her through this. Both of you are what makes this site exactly what it is.........................Professional Muscle all the way to the top!!! A true inspiration to us all.

that because he doesn't have your phone number

:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner