over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro-Hormone Results

Jwillbc55

Registered
Hey guys I'm sure we have all heard the news that the FDA will be banning the newest generation of pro-hormones/pro-steroids so my question is which of these products have you used or which have you heard good things about because I'm looking to stock up on a cycle of two before the stuff is gone. Thanks for any feedback.

I've read on other boards guys had success with Halodrol and Superdrol, but that both were very TOXIC. Do a search for post by Big_Byrd I may have posted it as well, but he posted a link to another board that brokedown the popular brands and a few guys chimmed in.

Which ones were you considering??

I was considering Phera-Plex the most to be honest b/c I've heard nothing but bad things about how toxic both Halodrol and Superdrol are. Phera is supposed to much cleaner with fewer sides...the only bad thing I've read is that is negatively affects blood pressure.

if the Phera causes a BP issue, then one of the sides if most likely water retention/bloat

From what i'm seeing Phera-Plex is DMT....keeps being referred to a "designer" steriod that was taken in order to pass drug test. Not sure what the side affects are.....

What I wonder is for 30 bucks you get 60 pills that will last you 30 days. How much does DMT affect receptors, is it worth taking and having minimal if any gains instead of just taking a bottle of test. I mean is it really an OTC supplement that will produce mild gear gains or is it just mild gear??

I'm interested to know what you think. I think for 30 bucks an OTC supplement is def worth it. But for 30 bucks have similar sides to a bottle of test but not the same gains. I'm going with a bottle of test :p

actually phera-plex is a much stronger mass builder than test.but the side effects are definately harsher.

water

meowcat said:
actually phera-plex is a much stronger mass builder than test.but the side effects are definately harsher.

a good mass builder or a good bloater. i agree with the test with a little adex thrown in to minimize sides.

Phera-plex is gonna do a number on your liver as well. The Ergo-max and Pro- stanozol are the only ones they made that are mild as far as the sides go. Id make sure I was taking some Super EPA, Udos oil, omegas, ect along with milk thistle or Big A's company makes a great liver detox as well. Youll get great gains in both strength and mass. They have been the best selling and most effective supps that have come out as long as Ive been in the industry. Worth the money and even more so at the discounted price most websites offer.

I've gotten more side effects of little 3week prohormone cycles(simple stacks like Mag-10 or 1ad with 4ad) than I ever did on any AAS cycle including tren and high test doses.

here is my take on this generation of prohormones.. i feel since the redesign of them it passes through the liver too many times to break it down and this causes teh liver and whole system to work to ahrd to get the center of the tootsie pop...

I think the real thing is less harsh on your system then this new prohormone generation..

bigbaldbulldog said:
here is my take on this generation of prohormones.. i feel since the redesign of them it passes through the liver too many times to break it down and this causes teh liver and whole system to work to ahrd to get the center of the tootsie pop...

I think the real thing is less harsh on your system then this new prohormone generation..

But you use the Revolt by Kilosport's right? I mean that's a new generation PH and from what I've seen works pretty well without any negative sides. Revolt is the same compound as MAX LMG by Alri.

Jwillbc55 said:
But you use the Revolt by Kilosport's right? I mean that's a new generation PH and from what I've seen works pretty well without any negative sides. Revolt is the same compound as MAX LMG by Alri.
I WOULD NOT SAY without any sides but very few... i think that these companies do things a bit differently and that is why they are so good with very few sides... i know guys who are using other companies and experience the kind of sides you see with almost 50+mgs of d-boll or 100+mgs of anadrol

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear