over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Hormones- any good ones available?

terryd5150

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Are there any prohormones on the market today that are worth taking?

I'm not very up on current p/h's, but I need something legal and just wondering if there were any good options.

:D

Ph's

Superdrol or phereplex ....I would def reccommend sustevol or sus500.

M-Drol by CEL. I put on over 20lbs in four weeks. Felt like a dry Anadrol.

h-drol by competitive edge labs is pretty good. it is the same formula as the original gaspari halodrol.

competitive edge labs just re-released m14ad. i hear people like that one, never tried it myself though.

xtreme tren or tren-x work ok. its one of the compounds in sus 500. good strength gains after a few days but i can't take it for long. it makes me tired and lethargic. its also not methylated so its easier on your liver

mmmmm, no

Why u say that? Have u tried any real phs before? On paper, superdrol is more anabolic and androgenic than dbol is! Ive done quite a few ph cycles and so have my friends, heres the breakdown:
Solid Mass/Some Water Weight:phera-Plex clone made by Cel (Competitive Edge Labs). Some would compare this to dbol but much cheaper and stronger mg to mg.
Solid Dry Mass/No Estro Conversion While On: Superdrol Clone. Again, CEL makes the best clones and most price savvy out of any ph clone company, always go with cel. Its called m-drol. Some would compare this to masteron since it is oral masteron compound. Wont convert to estro at all just like mast it is actually a real light ai like how mast is. Some report gyno but thats off cycle and without pct, that would happen to anyone not knowing what they are doing, not the compound's fault.
Strength/Quality Dry Gains: Halodrol Clone. Again get cels version which is called H-drol. People would compare this to tbol or anavar and again, much cheaper for nearly same effect.
Great New Combo:
Dry Gains/Solid Strength: Spawn made by myogenix. This stuff is epistane and an oral ph version of tren in one cap. Everyone i know who has tried this hs gained huge strength and quality gains with very little sides. This is a new combo product and top quality.
These are the best on the market imho. Check out nutraplanet.com for the cheapest online prices for cel or my bros at milehighmuscle.com and support our troops! If ur interested on any of these let me know, i can go into more detail on them. This is just a basic review of these phs and compounds. I have used all except spawn and have had great results from each. A simple pct of nolva/proviron would be fine for these or aromasin/nolva. I have kept 95% of my gains with arimidex/nolva pct with these phs. Now ive turned to the dark side i wouldnt do a solo ph cycle but add phs to my aas cycles instead of aas orals. These give u more bang for ur buck and so easy to get legally in the states.

Last edited:
wich one is the best thow??
some one should make a poll with thes most common ones. i may need a LEGIAL steroid. IV never used a PH before. but i may take a trip and amnot going to bring anything illegal so i thought i might try one of thes things.
epistan iv herd alot of good things about.

wich one is the best thow??
some one should make a poll with thes most common ones. i may need a LEGIAL steroid. IV never used a PH before. but i may take a trip and amnot going to bring anything illegal so i thought i might try one of thes things.
epistan iv herd alot of good things about.

Well thats a very vague question my friend. Thats like startin a thread asking whats the best aas to take. Really depends on ur goals and diet for the outcome to be great. For a wet bulk id say phera. For lean quality gains an great strength id say m-drol. If u have a real low bf and cutting then id say h-drol. Just like with aas or anything else bro, these are just aids, not magic beans. Really comes down to ur training goals and diet, these just give u that extra push just like aas but to a lessor degree. No oral is stronger than injectable test or aything injectable imo. But yes, some of these phs are stronger than aas orals and much cheaper and legal to get. For ur first time though i wouldnt say m-drol since its really strong, thats like doin test and tren for ur first aas cycle, no need to get ahead of urself. For ur first aas cycle try phera for bulk or m-drol or epistane for lean gains. Dont forget to take ur liver supps during pct, these are all methylated orals just ass aas orals are. Life support from anabolic innovations is great to take with any oral and during pct from an oral cycle.

try testosterone

Guaranteed test alone won't give you the strength gains that ph's will if you stack them with test. There is no comparison, if you used them you would know that.

shill.
dbol, tbol, tren, deca...

Snake oil salesmen chafe me.

shill.
dbol, tbol, tren, deca...

Snake oil salesmen chafe me.

Mind sharing w/us which PH/DHs you have personally used? That would really help us determine the value of your "advice"/commentary.

Thanks,

-Papa!-

Primordial Performance just released a topical 1-test precursor. LEGAL. Everything I've used from these guys has been solid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131