over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Hormones- any good ones available?

just enough to help keep muscle, kill the appetite a little. SD typically makes one tired and I see no reason to do this when all ready dieting. 10mg would work well I am sure, any higher IMO is better suited to a bulking phase.

just enough to help keep muscle, kill the appetite a little. SD typically makes one tired and I see no reason to do this when all ready dieting. 10mg would work well I am sure, any higher IMO is better suited to a bulking phase.

good point. sd has made me tired for sure. i only ran 20mg. good and effective stuff though

Superdrol worked very well for me at 20 mgs ED. I felt little or no lethargy and strength went up nicely. Actually leaned me out a bit as well. I used 1 10mg capsule twice a day for 1 month as was recommended on the label. 20mgs a day. Not 50 ! I have used just about every PH/DS on the market just so I can have a valid opinion on how these work and effect me. Obviously not everyone will react the same. I remember not too long ago when gaining 10 lbs. of muscle a year was considered to be an awesome acheivement. I think it is still a benchmark that most of us should realistically shoot for. Its sad to see so many people trying to gain 20 lbs of mass in a couple of months. It doesnt happen from one cycle of M-drol so they immediately assume that the PH's didnt work.

Superdrol worked very well for me at 20 mgs ED. I felt little or no lethargy and strength went up nicely. Actually leaned me out a bit as well. I used 1 10mg capsule twice a day for 1 month as was recommended on the label. 20mgs a day. Not 50 ! I have used just about every PH/DS on the market just so I can have a valid opinion on how these work and effect me. Obviously not everyone will react the same. I remember not too long ago when gaining 10 lbs. of muscle a year was considered to be an awesome acheivement. I think it is still a benchmark that most of us should realistically shoot for. Its sad to see so many people trying to gain 20 lbs of mass in a couple of months. It doesnt happen from one cycle of M-drol so they immediately assume that the PH's didnt work.

yeah i know what you mean brother..... you ever try m1t?

5mg superdrol huh? ive never even thought about that. ive heard 10mg is still awesome for gains though

There's a pretty decent topic over on Anabolic Minds about using 5mg of SD. Sorry I don't have it bookmarked.

yeah i know what you mean brother..... you ever try m1t?

If I remember correctly. Its been a long time. I got the original stuff from Underground Labs I believe it was, and it way underdosed. Like 1mg per tab. I got nothing from it. Nothing that I noticed that is. Or was that Methyl Dien Im thinking about ? HMMMM........... I may be thinking about MDien. M1t.. M1T.. Who makes it? Is it still legal ? I was quick to try PH's back in the day when they first came out. All my buds were reluctant to try em calling em a waste of money, snake oil, etc. I did a bottle of Ergopharm 1AD and suddenly evryone was asking what was I on and where could they get theirs. LOL. I loved 1AD. That stuff got me wicked pumps and serious growth. Too bad the original Methyl test PH's were so liver toxic. I got some bangin headaches too as I recall.

If I remember correctly. Its been a long time. I got the original stuff from Underground Labs I believe it was, and it way underdosed. Like 1mg per tab. I got nothing from it. Nothing that I noticed that is. Or was that Methyl Dien Im thinking about ? HMMMM........... I may be thinking about MDien. M1t.. M1T.. Who makes it? Is it still legal ? I was quick to try PH's back in the day when they first came out. All my buds were reluctant to try em calling em a waste of money, snake oil, etc. I did a bottle of Ergopharm 1AD and suddenly evryone was asking what was I on and where could they get theirs. LOL. I loved 1AD. That stuff got me wicked pumps and serious growth. Too bad the original Methyl test PH's were so liver toxic. I got some bangin headaches too as I recall.

that was prob methyl dien bro. m1t was dosed in 10mg. it was from underground labs i believe

19 Nor Tren orals

What I the consensus on these type of Prohormones I have 1 bottles stashed.. I am thinking of using the with a Test-e cycle???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear