over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Hormones $ ?

mp5navy187

Banned
What are some good pro hormones that are still out there to buy? i picked up some from a buddy for a bottle of test

Any good websites?

I'm located in Florida, just got back from a military tour overseas for 3 years. I knew the ban was coming, so I suspected by the time I got in country that everything would be off the shelf.

To my surprise, 3 vendors I walked into still have PH on stock. One of the sales guys I was talking to said that all the i's haven't been dotted and signed off on the 2014 banned items, so they can still legally sell it.

I have no idea if that is true, but at least at the 3 places I have visited so far, they still have PH's like Methyl Stenbelone and halodrol on stock. Which I believe are on the banned list, but again, could be wrong.

Not directly answering your question, but just an observation that some vendors might still be selling what will eventually be banned.

Iv been intrested in buying these for a while now but I suffer from lactation on tren an I hear these are worse for it, that true?

Halo and epi alone wouldn't do that.
That brand has so many versions and mixtures out I'm not certain what's on those bottles.

I'd be concerned to run "prohormones"/designer steroids with the risks involved, and now they're illegal too. I understand they can be helpful at times though.

Celtic Labs has really good products. However, I feel worse side effects from PH's than I do AAS. I would say go with AAS if that's an option for you.

I'd be concerned to run "prohormones"/designer steroids with the risks involved, and now they're illegal too. I understand they can be helpful at times though.

The "risks"? You mean the same risks as with any other oral steroid? If so, I agree. If not, I don't, as they are the same as all other orals.

Celtic Labs has really good products. However, I feel worse side effects from PH's than I do AAS. I would say go with AAS if that's an option for you.

Some of the Celtic products are PH's, while other as are actove steroids, but they are all still steroids--some are active in their original state and others need to convert.

Looked at Celtic`s website. I see they have a superdrol like compound available. Would you have to run test with these products? Wil it lessen sides or as long as you have anti est on hand your good?

Pro Hormones are most of the time, going to be worse on the body. And have way worse adverse effects than reg AAS's. Gyno and high liver enzymes are to be expected.

i looked on celtic labs as well, is there a product that would give some size and hardness without any water retention that they still sell?

Phs could be helpful if for some reason you can't inject. I would love for someone knowledgeable on this to chime in on how exactly to run one of these safely and effectively

Epistane is awesome stuff... In about 3 weeks time I see great recoup effects. Fullness and hardness. It's slow to kick in and it doesn't punch hard like dbol or test p, you gradually see differences every day. Great for cutting and recouping.
Imo H-drol only gave me high bp and no gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrinks my gyno down as well. Really dry compound

I've only ever tried Celtic Labs Tren and it worked really well. I just know of several people that really liked some of their other products. I'm not even sure what they have in stock and available anymore.

Epistane is awesome stuff... In about 3 weeks time I see great recoup effects. Fullness and hardness. It's slow to kick in and it doesn't punch hard like dbol or test p, you gradually see differences every day. Great for cutting and recouping.

How many mgs did you use per day?

30mg last time. I've gone higher a cycle before, but didn't really make a lot of difference with me. I'm only around 185lbs though..

Thanks for your input. Yeah like what you said about the Hdrol, I would hate to put it in your body and get no results assuming everything else is on point. I believe h drol is meant to convert to turinabol. Did you run test with the Epi? How long did results hold on for?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member