over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Member get in shape.. Transformation pics

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is pro muscle member....Maxresults2005

Contacted me about 6 months ago.... and this is just the beginning for him..

Went from 298lbs to 218lbs and is keeping the weight off.. he is beginning his off season of clean eating, cardio, solid diet and hard training.. I think this is a solid transformation ( about 80lbs)

Attachments

• harmontransform2.jpg
    harmontransform2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 10,051

Attachments

• harmontransform1.jpg
    harmontransform1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,316
Very impressive!! Look at the change in his face...he must feel like a completely new person.

Congrats to both of you on a job well done. I'm sure he can't wait to what the next 6months brings him

Question..

When you say he is starting his off season what does that mean, as far as your definition of a Offseason? The reason i ask is because i know you're a big fan of keeping guys in good shape even in OS, so do is this a clean slow progressive bulk? Just curious how far you will let your clients push their weight up

He not only looks great, but I bet he feels 100% better. Great job!

Excellent, excellent results :cool:

I love seeing stuff like this.

I just wanted to chime in and give Alex a big thank you for all his help. He helped me do in 6mo what I had been wanting to do for 20yrs. He kept me on track, was there for me to answer all my questions and most of all laid out an awesome blue print for success. I always used to bug myself out and get over anxious about my results or what I perceived as lack there of and would blow off my diet. He told me to just relax, you have the blueprint, just follow the blueprint, sit back and let it happen. Man was her right. I feel like a new person! This is going to be a fantastic summer. I highly recommend him. Thanks again brother!

Notice the shirt I'm sporting in the pic below :-D

-Max

Attachments

• 100_1995.jpg
    100_1995.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 3,364
Hell of coach in your corner and great effort on your part = SUCCESS! You look great, made huge changes and should be proud...now keep it coming and enjoy the summer with that new body!

thanks guys, I feel like I'm a fkn walking commercial now...."I'm 38 and I'm in the best shape of my life!"...LOL

Great job man i just hired alex to help get my fat off, i been on his diet plan for a week so far and love it, looking forward to the next six months. agin great job bro.
god bless
aaron

thanks for your posts here guys... Personally... I think Dave looks at least 10 years younger.. Just like me in my before and after pics..

I want to say... that Dave is a great guy and made it really easy for me because he was committed to getting in shape..

No complaining, or making excuses. I cant even remember him asking for even a single cheat meal. I dont think he had one.

If you look at his before pics.. You can see he had muscle, big legs and just let his diet get out of control and before you know it( just like my self in the past).

This is a new person here and I did make a mistake in saying off season.. There is no off season.. its all about eating a structured meal plan, cardio, lifting, and living the lifestyle for a very long time. The future will only get better and bigger!

Great job!! Can't wait for the next set of progress pics!! ::ction-sm

:eek:WOW!!! DAMN he does look wayy younger and better!!!

Looks like a whole new person!!!

thanks guys! Diet is still tight, I'm just in the zone now and it is pretty fkn easy just to keep eating good. I'm just not stressing about an upcoming show like I was. I can't wait to see how I can get when my skin tightens up and I put on a little more quality mass. Thanks again for all your feedback!!

-Max

Wow!

Great job Max! You do look much younger, not to mention much healthier. Looking great!

you look great man! I love seeing these threads too.... very inspirational!

That right there is inspiration via persperation....Great work guys.....

incredible job! keep up the great work :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws