over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Transformation Log

I average a minimum of 40g protein per meal and probably as high as 50 to 60 grams in others. I usually have 5 meals per day now, sometimes 6 depending on how early/late the day is, so I am currently taking in a minimum of 200g and possibly up to 300g on some days.

Today I went to the gym early to avoid the crowd. I smoked my shoulders and worked my tri's and bi's.

I am still feeling a lot of tightness in my delts in certain movements and ROM so I am going to start doing some myofascial release with either a roller or maybe a tennis ball. The rotator cuff rehabilitation/strengthening program I use is helping a lot but I can tell the muscle needs some deep tissue manipulation.

I am going out to breakfast in just a minute and having a huge steak and cheese omelette, I can't wait :love:

how do you foam roll delts?

Most people will just do it the traditional way with the roller on the floor and lying sideways placing the lateral head of the delt against the roller. Personally I place the roller against the wall and lean into it, this way I can place more control over the amount of pressure and you have greater mobility to position the delt in various ways to completely hit it.

I trained at around 7am this morning. My workout went well but I should have poured a double espresso in my protein drink before I left the house.

So far everything is going well. I haven't missed a workout yet and the keto diet is fairly easy to comply to.

Good luck brother. This contest is inspiring and motivating to everyone -- not just those participating. You have a lot of hard work ahead, but your mind seems to be in the right place. You'll need much more than 12 weeks, but it will be great to see how much progress you can achieve.

Thanks Jrock.

I just finished a 2 hour walk thru the 'hood and about to cook up some grass-fed burgers.

Unfortunately I screwed up the other day when I cooked up all that chicken. I baked half of it but the other half I threw in a slow cooker with some Jamaican jerk seasoning but apparently I put to much in and it's barely edible. So I guess I am off to the grocery store after eating.

Tomorrow will officially be my 7th day of dieting and training and I will post a pic to show my progress.

Good luck brother. This contest is inspiring and motivating to everyone -- not just those participating. You have a lot of hard work ahead, but your mind seems to be in the right place. You'll need much more than 12 weeks, but it will be great to see how much progress you can achieve.

not with the right supplements ((((:)

Good luck on the transformation. Regardless of the outcome, you have an epic beard.

Thanks man. I have an unfair advantage because I will automatically lose 10lbs. when I shave it off this summer.

7 day pictures

Alright, today is officially my 7th day of dieting and training and here are what my results look like so far.

Attachments

• front7.jpg
    front7.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 233
  • side7.jpg
    side7.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 7dayfrontcompare.jpg
    7dayfrontcompare.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 7daysidecompare.jpg
    7daysidecompare.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 200
Trashed my legs at the gym today, slight feeling of nausea.

I do not enjoy squatting so every time I do I make sure it's full ROM and challenging volume...but I hate every second of it.

Grilling some flank steak and making sautéed spinach with garlic and refined coconut oil.

Definitely giving myself a rest day after every leg workout, probably throw in a light walk to stretch the legs out but use that day mainly to prep food.

I'm tired.

Appetite was out of control today

1st meal: 60g protein shake w/ half cup blueberries
2nd meal 8-10 oz. flank steak w/ sautéed spinach
3rd meal 60g protein shake
4th meal 4 oz. burger with peppers/onions
5th meal 2 4 oz. burgers with peppers/onions
6th meal 3/4 lb. filet mignon with sautéed spinach

My metabolism is definitely firing on all 8 cylinders.

Yesterday and today have been depressing. I never realized how carefree my life was before my parents got sick...dealing with my moms Alzheimer's is exhausting.

I still did 90 minutes of cardio yesterday and today I did my back routine.

I will do my cardio this afternoon, hopefully the sun and fresh air will improve my mood some.

I took yesterday off completely. I was scheduled to do my shoulders and arms but I had tweaked my back slightly the day before doing Pendlay rows.

On my first set I just was not concentrating enough and my core wasn't tight and I felt a slight rotation in my hips and anyone that has done these before knows that the breaking of the kinetic chain each rep really requires a lot of focus to keep your core tight each pull.

I gave my body a slight re-feed and took in some complex carbs thru out the day. Feeling stronger and more energized from the carbs and headed to the gym shortly.

4/21/16

Life has been busy the last few days but I have managed to keep up with my workouts and diet.

I had one cheat night which consisted of a few beers and a handful of potato chips but that's the worst I have done so far.

I never realized just exactly how fat I had gotten...never again.

Headed to the gym soon to blast out a grueling chest routine.

I hope everyone else is sticking to their plans.

Monday morning deadlifts...nothing like a few hundred pounds to wake you up. I had a fantastic back workout today and starting to notice a more muscular appearance thru my "insulation". Probably will post a new picture in another week or so to show my progress so far.

Keep up the good work my friend. You can really tell that you've dropped some fat around the stomach area[emoji1417]

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Thank you.

My workout this morning was very tough. Today was delt/tri/bi and the weights just felt twice as heavy. By the time I finished my workout I was practically tripping over the matted areas.

Fortunately I am due for a re-feed and bought some Jasmine rice and grass fed ground sirloin on the way home from the gym. I also have about a pound of shredded chicken with cucumbers, tomato marinated in a lemon vinegar dressing I make.

So far everything is going well but the points I really need to focus on is upping my water intake and avoid fasting for to long in the morning.

Today's workout went very well. I took in about 250g carbs yesterday and definitely noticed a big difference in the gym. I actually left feeling pumped even though it was relatively low volume training.

My sleep has been awful...just can't seem to shut my mind off at night lately. I am going to start off with some of the basics like ZMA, L-theanine, 5-HTP and maybe some valerian. I have had moderate success with those supplements in the past but am always on the lookout for something that really works for my body.

3 more days till all of us are 8 weeks out...

Leg day...DONE!

I am sooo happy today's workout is over with.

Today was legs and I had a great workout. I was able to increase weights in my main two lifts (back squat/SLDL's) and increased my overall volume slightly.

core work
speed squats
overhead bar squats
squats
split squats
SLDL's

Tomorrow is my official rest day and I'm going to take my mom out for a lobster roll. We live in a seasonal area and right now all the good summer time places are starting to open up.

Hope you all are having a great day, the weather here is beautiful today.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131