over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Transformation Log

30 days down, 60 to go!

I slept like hell again for about the fifth or sixth night in a row and knew my workout was simply not going to be awesome. I got up and had a protein shake, watched some video's online and then hit the gym for my back day.

core work
RDL's
pendlay rows
reverse barbell shrugs
iso lat pull

Snapped a quick pic this morning upon waking up.

Attachments

• 4.30.16 front.jpg
    4.30.16 front.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 373
  • 7dayfrontcompare.jpg
    7dayfrontcompare.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 384
Summer is here!

I haven't had much time to log in lately due to summer time activities around the house. It sure feels good to put all the snow removal tools away!

Although I have been busy my workouts and dieting have been on track. Finally shaved my head and beard and I feel like a new man not to mention I lost 5lbs. at the same time.

I am lifting "unassisted" for the next few weeks so I can continue to build up my natural strength and condition my tendons and ligaments. Starting June 1st I will add in some gear to help blast me thru the remaining weeks of this competition.

Training
Day 1 - Back
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3 - Delt's/Tr's/Bi's
Day 4 - Legs/Calf's
Day 5 - Rest

Diet
8 ounces Crimini Mushrooms
1lb. Spinach
2lb. lean meat
2 60 gram protein shakes
6 Tablespoons of minced garlic
4 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup almonds
1 gallon distilled water mixed with a puree consisting of 1 cup cranberries, 1 cup fresh lemon, 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper, 1 Teaspoon cinnamon

Supplements
1 Tablespoon of colloidal minerals
5 grams L-glutamine
2 applications of Magnesium Oil with MSM
1 serving Lugol's 7% iodine solution
2000 mg Krill Oil
1 serving Liposomal Glutathione
1 serving Licorice Root
1 serving Kre-Alkalyn creatine
20 tabs Chlorella Spirulina

Once my Mk-677 and GW-1516 arrive I will alternate between the two staying on each peptide for 7 consecutive days.

Starting June 1st I will be adding in some product I received from GRAnabolic and some left over gear I had kicking around in my desk drawer. GR has excellent customer service and I am looking forward to trying their compounds.

In the meantime I will be sending out coupons to all my fellow competitors for Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, BBQ and Mexican joints.

All joking aside I sincerely hope everyone involved is doing well and making great progress.

Nice work man. Definite change in those pics, keep grinding.

I slept like hell again for about the fifth or sixth night in a row and knew my workout was simply not going to be awesome. I got up and had a protein shake, watched some video's online and then hit the gym for my back day.

core work
RDL's
pendlay rows
reverse barbell shrugs
iso lat pull

Snapped a quick pic this morning upon waking up.

Thanks man, appreciate that.

I read thru your log today and it's obvious your hard work is paying off, looking lean and mean dude.

Yesterday's chest workout was awesome!

First time since I have started lifting/dieting again that I felt like my old self. Although I am calorie restricted and on a keto diet I was still able to increase weight in all of my lifts. Everything seemed to be flowing better and my joints are feeling stronger and more stable.

I finally am sleeping better now that I have added in more magnesium and the colloidal minerals and I woke up this morning feeling really rested and ready to crush the weights for my delt/tri/bi workout today.

The fat around my love handles and lower back seems to be "breaking down" more. It is still very pronounced and I have my work cut out for me but it does not feel as thick or firm as it once did, it feels more "jiggly" which is repulsive in it's own sense but I can tell that it is losing its grip on me.

This is the first time in my life I have been obese and it certainly has enlightened me into the struggles that other severely overweight people face.

In my opinion when you are this far overweight it truly comes down to a mental game. You have sooo much fat to lose that although you burn some off you are still left with so much more to go that you can easily become discouraged.

For anyone that is following my log and perhaps may be as obese as I was when I started I sincerely urge you to KEEP STICKING TO YOUR PLAN AND DO NOT GIVE UP!

At times it may seem like your progress is stagnant but remember that you did not get this way overnight. Patience and discipline will see you thru to your goal. Even if you do not share your photos with anyone else I highly recommend snapping a few pics of yourself each week or every other week, it is a great motivational tool to use and can really help you stay on track.

I guess my coffee and fat burners elicited a barrage of verbal gurgitation so I will shut up now and make my protein shake.

I had another fantastic workout today, smoked my shoulders so intensely they still feel it an hour after lifting. My weight is not increasing very much on the lifts I am doing for them but my total volume is going up.

I am very thorough with my band exercises (internal/external rotation, 90* 90's, PNF diagonals) for the rotator cuff muscles and sometimes I feel that plays a factor in it since I do this before any heavy pressing movements.

I worked up to 185 on my push presses but I didn't like the strain I was feeling and backed off a little for my other working sets. Not impressive weight compared to everyone here but considering where my starting point was I am feeling good about my progress and staying injury free.

Chugging down a protein shake now and getting ready to mow the lawn. 90 degrees here today.

I had another fantastic workout today, smoked my shoulders so intensely they still feel it an hour after lifting. My weight is not increasing very much on the lifts I am doing for them but my total volume is going up.

I am very thorough with my band exercises (internal/external rotation, 90* 90's, PNF diagonals) for the rotator cuff muscles and sometimes I feel that plays a factor in it since I do this before any heavy pressing movements.

I worked up to 185 on my push presses but I didn't like the strain I was feeling and backed off a little for my other working sets. Not impressive weight compared to everyone here but considering where my starting point was I am feeling good about my progress and staying injury free.

Chugging down a protein shake now and getting ready to mow the lawn. 90 degrees here today.

I need to cut the yard too man. I like just a few degrees north of Hell so there is never a good time to cut it. The humidity is lovely too.

Keep up the good work brother - you will finish strong!!!

I need to cut the yard too man. I like just a few degrees north of Hell so there is never a good time to cut it. The humidity is lovely too.

Keep up the good work brother - you will finish strong!!!

Uggh humidity...I don't do well in that type of weather.

Thanks for the encouragement, I am trying hard to catch up to everyone else but I realistically will not be placing in this comp. All those nights of 12 packs really did it's job on me.

Regardless of the outcome in this 12 week span I decided I will still keep the log going until I am looking good again. It just might inspire someone else to take the plunge.

Keep up the hard work yourself Marvin, I think you will do great.

Wow man this is a really good log and inspiring. Took some real balls to talk about your past and put pictures up.
Stick with it man, stick with it.

Wow man this is a really good log and inspiring. Took some real balls to talk about your past and put pictures up.
Stick with it man, stick with it.

Thank you bro, I really appreciate all the support.

I am working damn hard and not about to make it easy for any of the other competitors lol. I think these last few weeks will really make some drastic changes in my physique and I absolutely hate losing in anything, whether it is a game of 8 ball, catching the most fish or skipping rocks across a pond, I always play to win.

The mk677 and cardarine along with some tren, mast and turinabol might just get me there in the top 5.

I literally will be delving into all my knowledge regarding diet and macro manipulation those last 4 weeks to see if I can seal the deal.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

Ready to rock!

So it's been about a week and a half since I last took a picture and now that I no longer am sporting my beard I already look thinner (jk). Anyways this is what I looked like this morning. Headed to the gym in a couple hours to trash my legs.

Attachments

• progressioncomparison.jpg
    progressioncomparison.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 162
I returned home from the gym about an hour ago.

Today's workout really shocked me.

I have always trained with my focus on form/technique vs sloppy, heavy, half assed reps with no ROM. Due to my prolonged absence from lifting and dieting over the past few years when I started this journey I kept reminding myself to take it easy, leave my ego at the gym door and to really focus on my form no matter how much weight I was moving. I'm not in my 20's anymore and have a few injuries to work around as well.

My first week back with squatting I warmed up with 95lbs and my actual working sets were with 135 and it felt damn heavy, awkward and exhausting! I remember leaving the gym that day feeling nauseous and extremely depressed. I was never a powerlifter and certainly not as strong as a lot of guys but I always moved some decent weight around for my size back in the day. I remember sitting in my car after that first leg day thinking to myself how disgusting and weak I had become.

Over the last few weeks as the fat started to drop and my body became conditioned to increased volume and heavier weights I started to feel some of my old confidence come back.

As a disclaimer I am not in any way bragging about what I did today, it strictly is a comparison for myself personally from when I started back on 4/3/16.

Today I worked up to 225 on my squat for 10 reps and it felt pretty good, so I threw a quarter on each side and did that for 6. I stepped away from the cage and looked at the bar recounting the weight because it felt pretty easy. I was feeling good and said to myself lets see what 3pps feels like. I buried 315 for 4 and racked it.

Today was a good day!

I just wanted to reiterate to anyone that has suffered some setbacks in their lifting career to get back into it. You can't dwell on the past and wistfully think about what you looked like or lifted before. We are alive and living today and it is the choices we make today that will ultimately shape our tomorrow. Once those "today's" start accumulating before long you will be thinking to yourself that 'yeah, I can do this.'

It's beautiful here today, I am going to buy some flowers for my mom and buy some steak, hope everyone else is having a great day.

great progress bro

glad to see you're bringing your A game

Thanks very much, I sincerely appreciate all the encouragement.

I still have a LOT of tough work cut out for me to catch up to you and Techno but I am staying focused and grinding it out day to day.

This competition came around at a good time not only for myself but I think for a lot of other people here as well. The camaraderie and encouragement from everyone here involved is really great. It's encouraging to me to see so many people involved and working hard to reach their goals.

Today is my official rest day and my body is telling me it needs it. I'm going to do a 3 mile fasted walk and then just chill for the remainder of the day. I am going to do a garden project with my mom so I might try mapping out an area/plan for that but I think Netflix and I are going to be hanging out.

Your cats are really cool Littleslice, I had a 22lb Manx Maine Coon cat that was my "son" for 20 years, he died in my arms last summer and I bawled like a baby.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

Last edited:
Great job sticking with it man!

BTW - Your avatar kind of scares me a lil. :( Lil Slice will deny this - but I heard it made him pee himself

Last edited:
Great job sticking with it man!

BTW - Your avatar kind of scares me a lil. :( Lil Slice will deny this - but I heard it made him pee himself

Marvin we have 48 days left in this comp. Time to lay it all on the line bro.

My avatar is just how I look in the dark, completely normal, right?

Stop trying to spook me away HUMAN !!!!! :D

I don't know about human, I think I looked more like a pregnant female bear who used an Epilady on half her body in my first picture...

Blasted out my back routine this morning. The deadlifts kicked my ass badly and was quite winded after my working sets.

I started my mk-677 last night and some more goodies are supposed to be arriving today.

It's absolutely gorgeous here today and I am thinking of shirking all responsibilities and going fishing.

I don't know about human, I think I looked more like a pregnant female bear who used an Epilady on half her body in my first picture...

Blasted out my back routine this morning. The deadlifts kicked my ass badly and was quite winded after my working sets.

I started my mk-677 last night and some more goodies are supposed to be arriving today.

It's absolutely gorgeous here today and I am thinking of shirking all responsibilities and going fishing.

What type of fishing do you enjoy? Love me some fly fishing or deep sea fishing.

Biggest transformation so far with the trim haha, but seriously looking good man, Massive improvement. Just bought my fishing license last night, have the next three days off and gonna hit the lake for some bass and trout.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws