advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle's and Truenutrition.com 's Matt Porter to wreak havoc at LA championships

Matt....my good friend, Duda, competed in the heavies with you. He couldn't say enough good things about you as a person. He said you are very humble and kind, just a real good person. He also said it was clear that you won the over all and got screwed.

Matt....my good friend, Duda, competed in the heavies with you. He couldn't say enough good things about you as a person. He said you are very humble and kind, just a real good person. He also said it was clear that you won the over all and got screwed.

Speaking of good dudes...Duda is a real good guy as well. Matt Porter clearly won the overall from the pictures I saw. Stevie Wonder thought so too.

I was there and Matt was the clear winner... I hope he heard our group cheering for him... Tough crowd when you're from out of state. I was really impressed with his size and conditioning to say the least.

I was there and Matt was the clear winner... I hope he heard our group cheering for him... Tough crowd when you're from out of state. I was really impressed with his size and conditioning to say the least.

Wow... just great to hear things like this. I spoke to some really nice people post PJ'ing and had a great time.

I had some people go out of their way to support me, and as tired as I was I still tried my best to stay somewhat social, go to lunch, walk around Venice etc...

It was very rewarding to hear such nice things.

-FF

I had heard about Duda from a few friend here locally. Then I saw some videos of him on other websites --- of course saw pics....and was like " wow, this guys looking friggin incredible!!!"

I just wanted to stand next to him. Then after Pj'ing we began to talk and that guy was about the nicest person I had met at a show. Just got an instant great vibe and hit it off with him quickly.

I am a fan of his physique and now can say I have a friend in San Diego.

-FF

man you looked great and looked like you had a great time doing it!:headbang:

lots of respect. let me ask you this, when you first started lifting did you ever think you would look like that? we have so many great guys here I just wonder if all of you ever imagined how freaky you would become.

man you looked great and looked like you had a great time doing it!:headbang:

lots of respect. let me ask you this, when you first started lifting did you ever think you would look like that? we have so many great guys here I just wonder if all of you ever imagined how freaky you would become.

No...

I actually had no clue I could stand next to some of the guys in my class at this show and hold my own --- until people showed my pics from their camera...

I was like " whoa, that is me????"

-FF

P.S.

The gentleman who beat me in overall is now an IFBB PROFESSIONAL.

That guy was serious as a heart attack apparently and peaked strategically and perfectly. Congrats to him!!!!

-FF

Matt,

Congrats on your success-you looked incredible.

So what is next for you in terms of competing?

Matt,

Congrats on your success-you looked incredible.

So what is next for you in terms of competing?

Rectify my water expelling issue....

Will compete in 2 weeks at the Dallas Europa and at 228-230 I was dry and full... I pulled lots of water and weighed 218 at L.a's --> will be bringing a fuller look for Texas then taking a nice off-season.

-FF

Rectify my water expelling issue....

Will compete in 2 weeks at the Dallas Europa and at 228-230 I was dry and full... I pulled lots of water and weighed 218 at L.a's --> will be bringing a fuller look for Texas then taking a nice off-season.

-FF

I was really hoping you took a run at the USA's the following week. Im sure I was not the only one. I know pics don't always tell the story but I still shake my head at the overall at your show. Job well done. I look forward to seeing the changes you make in Dallas. Good luck!

2nd not 1st???

Just checked photos from the contest and no offense to Breon Ansley, the guy who took first, but I couldn't find a single picture in which he looked better than Matt. CONGRATS MATT and best luck in Dallas!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

in the overall pic i take it the black guy next to you won the overall right? he was the most complete guy IMHO. you were the most conditioned. bodybuilding is size, shape, and symmetry.

that's a ton of volume man , how did you know volume training was better then the HIT training you use to do?

I was just having fun utilizing different exercises in golds gym venice. When you are there -- you want to train volume, hell....you never want to leave that place.

-FF

Thanks guys -- appreciate the words.

I had a wonderful time in L.A. and was very happy with what I brought. I was my personal best and that was my goal. I wanted to show up separated and hard, and give it my all and that is what I did.

Sure -- the overall would have been amazing, but winning my class of 13 felt unreal!

I learned some valuable lessons from this prep regarding how easily I dry out and over secret fluid etc... will make some corrections and perhaps do one more show.

here are some shots -

-FF

Looking damn amazing and congrats bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws