over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro steroid cycle

Just heard that another IFBB pro had a stroke (40's)

Won a show in the last 2 years

Dante... There are a couple of top teir or second teir pros ( who openly admit) who take absolutely no health or pre cautionary supplements at all ( as I'm sure you know).. It truly , in this day and age, is shocking.. As I have stated numerous times in the past " if you can't afford the health supplements then you afford the cycle".. Once those are purchased then buy your anabolics.. Not the other way around

Never had an impressive physique? Seriously? BTW, Emeric is in his 60's and probably has a better physique now than the majority of the earth's population. He makes it wide known that he cares about health and longevity, not pushing the envelope to the max for most people that will never see a dime from this.

The thing is, he's an IFBB pro regardless of what you or anybody thinks about his physique or aas advice. Everybody knows that if you want to get to a massive state, that 500mg test a week aint gonna cut it, there's nothing groundbreaking about that. But how many guys do we have on this very forum that are throwing the kitchen sink in a barrel and look like an everyday gym rat? Some guys can run 200mg test and obtain the same look as the guy running 1g test and the guy runner lower doesn't want to chase the mass dream, he's happy where he is maintaining. Getting to that point takes more, but is easier to hold with less, or maybe the guys who are saying it are full of crap. We all know the reality of getting large, he simply has a different approach to using aas and not chasing something that will never be. Not everyone who sticks a needle in their ass is a bodybuilder

But let us know when you step on stage of an IFBB contest

Emeric has a golden era physique, that's when he was bodybuilding! He was in the 84' Mr Universe for crying out loud. But yeah, his physique sucked :rolleyes:

Saying he's an IFBB pro doesn't make him a great bodybuilder or even that he knows what he is doing. I know a few ifbb who litterally know nothing about diet or hormones or health. (There training is all very good tho)
A friend of mine who is pro texts me all day long asking me questions and shit. He has a top coach so my answer is always bro relax. Your paying ******* your in good hands. Don't do anything he doesn't tell you to do. You dot need to overthink. What makes you a pro isn't knowledge it's constancy and genetics.

And not all ifbb pros even deserve there pro cards. I've known a few guys who became pro competing in natural shows who are juiced to the gils. May be different in certin country's as we don't have the npc here

Last edited:
Saying he's an IFBB pro doesn't make him a great bodybuilder or even that he knows what he is doing. I know a few ifbb who litterally know nothing about diet or hormones or health. (There training is all very good tho)
A friend of mine who is pro texts me all day long asking me questions and shit. He has a top coach so my answer is always bro relax. Your paying ******* your in good hands. Don't do anything he doesn't tell you to do. You dot need to overthink. What makes you a pro isn't knowledge it's constancy and genetics.

And not all ifbb pros even deserve there pro cards. I've known a few guys who became pro competing in natural shows who are juiced to the gils. May be different in certin country's as we don't have the npc here

Are you referring to me?

Attachments

• Emeric 64 2.jpg
    Emeric 64 2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 314
Emeric,

You look incredible! How much Humanofort were you taking?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws