over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pro steroid presidency candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BRAVO....COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC IN WHO YOU ARE REFERING TO?

JETHRO TULL said:
IF YOU HAVE STRONG VIEWS ON RELIGION, POLITICS OR SOME SOCIAL INJUSTICE...<SUCH AS THE IGNORANT LAWS IN OUR COUNTRY CONCERNING HORMONE USAGE> THE MEASURE OF A MAN WOULD DICTATE AN ACTIVE STAND ON THESE ISSUES. WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?
I agree with Jethro here. Problem I see is that people need to talk "intelligently" about issues. That's why we have so many liberals - they think the politicians are going to FIX everything. And of course the money to make these fixes just magically appears from where?!?! :rolleyes:

xcel

Last edited:
Re: BRAVO....COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC IN WHO YOU ARE REFERING TO?

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM A CONSERVATIVE AS WELL. I AGREE WITH WHAT LATS, EXCEL AND MIKE HAVE POSTED.

I AM JUST WONDERING IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR? MY PERSONAL TAKE: IF YOU HAVE STRONG VIEWS ON RELIGION, POLITICS OR SOME SOCIAL INJUSTICE...<SUCH AS THE IGNORANT LAWS IN OUR COUNTRY CONCERNING HORMONE USAGE> THE MEASURE OF A MAN WOULD DICTATE AN ACTIVE STAND ON THESE ISSUES. WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

I agree with Jethro and the others . JB is there someone specific you are refering to ? As far as this board goes ,i don't know of anyone who is trying to make it there main purpose in life . Some of us just like to Stand up for ourselves and what we believe in more than others

Re: Republican here too

Johnny Bravo said:
In my opinion we should shut about it in public, and voice opinions in here, but some of us want to use this issue to have purpose in life and there are the ones who are screwing it up for the rest of us.

JB you have been asked by many members who you are referring to and why you said this.

First if you chose not to get involved in taking a stand for something that makes you (unjustly) a criminal to practice (AS use)-thats your choice. But dont judge others who do speak up.
The govt and sports associations are making all the noise on this
issue - not us in protest. That is very obvious.
Second I have heard you insult (unprovoked) me in public, and you used a similar statement to do that. So, is it me you are referring to? Rick Collins? Superior1? Rep Geldin (although he has many other issue he is addressing)? The shoe fits and any one of these fellow members (among many others) could take this personally. You judged and criticized someone in that statement, and everyone wants to know who you mean.

The person who I'm referring to is Mikes, since he really wants to go there I will. As far as me insulting you in public ( you need to think about who insults who in public)...I think you bettter really take a step back and rethink what your about to ask me to do here openly on this board. Because if this is what you REALLY want me to discuss this in an open forum ,what is my issue here with you mike i will. Trust me you dont want to do that. My point was that we are being targeted and we cannot win this one. Especially NOW!, and Mike you continually openly and loudly voiced you activism in our gym, and you have done nothing but draw negative atttention to myself and alot of others in our gym. I do respect the fact that you do try to do something about it, but you gotta know when you voice it, and when not to. You gonna draw the wrong people close to you, and trust me from what I have been told by some in the know about that..you already have (take that for what its worth)...As far as you bringing in our personal issues...I'm gonna let you decide if you really want me to go there...

No, John. I'll take some of your critisism as constructive. But the little digs will stop please, and thats exactly what you post was-among countless others. Anyone care to see, do a search. Drop it all. Id just rather remain indifferent to you. No harm no hate. Its just too much trouble just dealing with this all the time. I dont have these problems with anyone but you-lets just say its noones fault and move on.

I will treat you as any other board member-with fairness. That means please no flames and nasty insinuations. This will be dealt with in the same manner as anyone else.
In the gym Id rather we not speak, of thats OK with you. You are not a bad guy, have lots of good qualities, but as I said its just too much trouble dealing with all the drama we have between us, so often.

I was nice enough to invite you here, back you up when you are in flame wars, and overlook your breaking of rules (flames, mod bashing). That will end now. I dont understand why you insist on make negative insuations about me-is my existance really so important to you and bothering you so much? Please stop it now.

Trust me Im sure Rick Collins, Mike Dimaggio, Superior1 are just as vocal. What Im doing in our little gym makes no difference. This issue has been blown WAY out of proportion by the media and, damn right Im going to speak my mind. I will make sure you are not near when I do so, as not to implicate you.

Last edited:
Seem like political posts always end up like this :rolleyes: :mad:

This one's goin' lock down.

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads