over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro-Tan?

bigguy01

Registered
i was curious if anyone had a good way to get a good golden/brown tan for the stage? last time i competed we used pro-tan & applied 6 or 7 coats but i turned a red looking color...just wondering if anyone that competes has any better ideas on tanning?

You are going to get a bunch of varying responses, I will post the first one, lol..

I put two coats of protan on Fri night before my show and one more the morning of, followed up with 1 coat of Dreamtan #2.

I would suggest you run a few trials a couple weeks before your show to see what works best for you....

bulldog21 said:
You are going to get a bunch of varying responses, I will post the first one, lol..

I put two coats of protan on Fri night before my show and one more the morning of, followed up with 1 coat of Dreamtan #2.

I would suggest you run a few trials a couple weeks before your show to see what works best for you....
i figured i would get alot of different responses to be honest...

i have a good base tan so i dont need so many coats this time, i think...last time i had a good tan also so i believe that may have helped with that redish tint that i got...

my plan is to apply 2-3 coats of protan & finish with 1 coat of Jan Tana the morning b4 the show...

give this a try

I would put on a coat or two thursday and rinse it of at night, do the same friday maybe 3 coats and rinse, then one more sat morning if you want the color deeper. I really like protan, I do not ever recommend dream tan as it blurs defination and sits on the skin instead of soaking in the skin, just my opinion

I couldnt agree with km2000 more. THe dream tan killed my definition and vascularity. I will definately go with 4 coats of pro tan on a spray tan base.

thanx for the info...

I'll post some pics of a client on Sunday or Monday from his show on April 1st. He had 4 coats of protan on and one coat of dream tan #2 and it looked really good. We put on a very heavy coat of protan on Thursday and he rinsed off Friday morning. The next 3 coats were not rinsed off and we applied dream tan 30-45 minutes before he went on stage.

Wolfpack said:
I'll post some pics of a client on Sunday or Monday from his show on April 1st. He had 4 coats of protan on and one coat of dream tan #2 and it looked really good. We put on a very heavy coat of protan on Thursday and he rinsed off Friday morning. The next 3 coats were not rinsed off and we applied dream tan 30-45 minutes before he went on stage.

That always gets you a great color! That is what my husband and myself do.
I like a thin...keyword is thin.....coat of dreamtan.

4 coats of pro-tan on thursday, 2 coats of Jan Tana on friday then just a light application of posing gel the morning of the show

Bro I have a NEW product that I am handling for color. It is the best I have ever used!! I am the King of the white man and in 3 coats I was darker with better color depth then I ever had! It is a foam not a spray and goes on EASY!! with no mess. It also does not dry your skin like Protan. Also Protan has a chemical in it that cause an allergic reaction and you can hold a film of water from it.

Contact me and i'll fill you in.

[email protected]

has anyone use the muscle sheen by pro tan for there pre stage oil and if so how was it and how did u apply it

thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity