over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Wrestlers and AAS Natural or no?

wow guys
didnt think the response would be this big
awsome
i apprecaite your oppinions
like the gentleman said earlier
he saw cena in his younger days and was jacked also when working at golds so maybe he did maybe not
randy orton yeah perhaps
hes not really " jacked" hes big not like vein poppin out like cena or hh
but like guys like carlito or santino or shawn michaels
i bet they havent im sure they are big but not as big as some on their
guys like Kane, maybe not cuz hes just huge
batista

yep

Just because someone isnt freaky huge doesnt mean that they arent using. Edge (Adam Copeland) of all people was named in the recent clinic bust. Edge had received several prescriptions over the course of a couple of years. Its not always about "getting big".

In March 2007, Copeland became a key figure in an alleged steroid ring and drug investigation. On March 19, Sports Illustrated posted an article on its website in its continuing series investigating a steroid and HGH ring used by a number of professional athletes in several sports. That article mentioned several current and former WWE wrestlers, including Copeland who was alleged to have obtained HGH. Copeland has previously admitted using steroids in April 2004 after neck surgery as an experiment on TSN's Off The Record with Michael Landsberg in January 2005. He said he felt it slowed him down, so he quickly got off the substance. According to Copeland, he took HGH after returning back from a spinal fusion neck surgery. He was told by doctors that it would help the bones grow back around the screws and plate that were inserted into his neck. He claims to have taken blood tests, consulted doctors, studied the drug, and got prescriptions before deciding to take them.

According to a Sports Illustrated article posted on August 30, 2007, Copeland was named one of 10 superstars found to have purchased steroids and other drugs from an online pharmacy, a violation of the WWE Talent Wellness program. Copeland was said to have received somatropin, genotropin, and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.

Just because someone isnt freaky huge doesnt mean that they arent using. Edge (Adam Copeland) of all people was named in the recent clinic bust. Edge had received several prescriptions over the course of a couple of years. Its not always about "getting big".

In March 2007, Copeland became a key figure in an alleged steroid ring and drug investigation. On March 19, Sports Illustrated posted an article on its website in its continuing series investigating a steroid and HGH ring used by a number of professional athletes in several sports. That article mentioned several current and former WWE wrestlers, including Copeland who was alleged to have obtained HGH. Copeland has previously admitted using steroids in April 2004 after neck surgery as an experiment on TSN's Off The Record with Michael Landsberg in January 2005. He said he felt it slowed him down, so he quickly got off the substance. According to Copeland, he took HGH after returning back from a spinal fusion neck surgery. He was told by doctors that it would help the bones grow back around the screws and plate that were inserted into his neck. He claims to have taken blood tests, consulted doctors, studied the drug, and got prescriptions before deciding to take them.

According to a Sports Illustrated article posted on August 30, 2007, Copeland was named one of 10 superstars found to have purchased steroids and other drugs from an online pharmacy, a violation of the WWE Talent Wellness program. Copeland was said to have received somatropin, genotropin, and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.

This is very true. Some of the biggest users I know barely look like they train.

pretty sure cena has a former amateur bodybuilding background. there is a good chance he has used at some point

Being on HRT doesn't mean much if it's a reasonable dose.

If a natty person produced 500mgs test a week and Triple H took 500mgs test a week whats the difference?

500 mg/wk is about 5-7 times the average natural production.

but, TRT doses (100-200 mg/wk) are not what most consider to be in the range for putting on lots of mass, without using other substances too.

They did a interview with cena on cnn and he said That he couldn't say he hasn't but you wont ever be able to prove he has...

I think that if not all most do for sure.

if you dig a little deeper, you'll find that the CNN interview you are referring to was edited to make Cena look like he was insinuating that he wouldn't say yes but you couldn't prove it.
If you were able to compare the aired interview with the raw footage, there was a whole 4 minute rant on how people have their assumptions already when they see someone who is large like they are, and no matter what they say, the public already has their mind made up so he could say that he has not, and public already makes up their mind that he has, but you'd never ever be able to prove that he has.

Another media twist out of content to give the steroid scare to the general public.

Bro Cena is Huge!!! He is a huge BB fan and has been a gym rat his entire life...furthermore he was pounding it at Gold’s In Venice Beach....lets not be irrational and assume Cena is not on the gear cause u think wrestling is real and he is one of ur hero’s...The dude juices like all the WWE wrestlers. Remember these guys are good looking actors for the most part, they are not NFL athletes. I am not saying that no one in the NFL is not on the juice, but the most of them do not need to be. However, pro wrestlers, who all except Curt Angle suck at actual wrestling, are only pretty faces, animated personalities, on a shit ton of juice, and a shit ton of pain meds.....If you have not seen the movie WRESTLER that came out last year, I suggest you check it out. The movie was so truthful and honest in its portrayal of wrestling; they invited the lead actor to the WWE wrestling hall of fame induction before wrestle mania last year. They all juice, especially Cena....Meet him in person and u will understand. I met Batista over Easter in Tampa, and home boy was a fucking monster in person. Weighing 275 is swole on a 5ft7 BB try being that weight at like 6ft 6....Dude is a monster, as they all are

Bro Cena is Huge!!! He is a huge BB fan and has been a gym rat his entire life...furthermore he was pounding it at Gold’s In Venice Beach....lets not be irrational and assume Cena is not on the gear cause u think wrestling is real and he is one of ur hero’s...The dude juices like all the WWE wrestlers. Remember these guys are good looking actors for the most part, they are not NFL athletes. I am not saying that no one in the NFL is not on the juice, but the most of them do not need to be. However, pro wrestlers, who all except Curt Angle suck at actual wrestling, are only pretty faces, animated personalities, on a shit ton of juice, and a shit ton of pain meds.....If you have not seen the movie WRESTLER that came out last year, I suggest you check it out. The movie was so truthful and honest in its portrayal of wrestling; they invited the lead actor to the WWE wrestling hall of fame induction before wrestle mania last year. They all juice, especially Cena....Meet him in person and u will understand. I met Batista over Easter in Tampa, and home boy was a fucking monster in person. Weighing 275 is swole on a 5ft7 BB try being that weight at like 6ft 6....Dude is a monster, as they all are

Not to mention you get to see Marisa Tomei butt necked!!!!!! :D

Today, 12:30 PM
mooshue
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia5
They did a interview with cena on cnn and he said That he couldn't say he hasn't but you wont ever be able to prove he has...

I think that if not all most do for sure.

if you dig a little deeper, you'll find that the CNN interview you are referring to was edited to make Cena look like he was insinuating that he wouldn't say yes but you couldn't prove it.
If you were able to compare the aired interview with the raw footage, there was a whole 4 minute rant on how people have their assumptions already when they see someone who is large like they are, and no matter what they say, the public already has their mind made up so he could say that he has not, and public already makes up their mind that he has, but you'd never ever be able to prove that he has.

Another media twist out of content to give the steroid scare to the general public.
-------------

O ok i didnt know They twisted it. I did see a thing where he was pissed about something they did with that interview, that must of been what it was.

I watched raw tonight on HD TV and i saw Cenas and HHH Gyno removal scars

If I pause my TIVO just right I can see where they inject and can tell you what gauge needle they used!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws