over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Probable Cause"

coolkat

Registered
I tell nobody whatsoever re: my AAS usage.
Yet, would LE care about a personal use person who doesn't sell even if someone were try to rat on them to try to get them into trouble ???

I don't think they could get a search warrant based on someone else saying you use... they would have to build a case and get more evidence first.

If you are concerned, I suggest hiding your stuff and no traveling with it in your car.

I don't have first hand knowledge of this situation, just my uneducated guess.

Thanks AnimalSD,

I just get some "healthy paranoina" sometimes. Especially when I read posts re: how some guys girlfriend or wife / ex-wife try to get them trouble.

I may oder 1-2x per year. Never a problem in 5 years.

Thanks

Being that I have many friends in Law Enforcement, most don't care about your personal use. Unlike stories you heard they don't go to extreme measures to bust you for a bottle of test. Personally, they don't have time. They are busier with bigger crimes.

Now, if you are an asshole, cause problems in society, or break any other crimes, or sell, they will do what ever it takes to bring you down. Just be discreet and tell no one what you are doing.

assault and battery, domestic abuse, etc... shit that feeds into the whole "roid rage" media hype

Do they CARE? Yes...some do. Will they do anything about it...only if it would be an easy bust to brag about and not take time and $$ to investigate.
OR if you are involved in ANY other crime (violence, theft, etc) then it will all be roped in and get in trouble for all of it as a package deal...

Probable cause is not "someone saying you use AAS". Unless that person is a registered informant. Then, yes.

First, "Probable cause" must follow "reasonable suspicion" that a crime is afoot to even contact you without your permission. Examples could be: LE officer sees you in gym locker room exchanging money for vials or baggie of "something". If the circumstances would cause a reasonable person to suspect that a crime was occurring, then there would be probable cause for a search. The officer can be wrong, no harm done. But he must have seen something that makes him think that a crime is happening.

In the case of DUI...LE sees a car swerving in traffic. He thinks that the driver may be impaired. He stops the vehicle and finds that the driver is not impaired, but was changing a CD in the stereo. He has no probable cause for a search for drugs, unless he sees or can articulate a reason that his suspicion was furthered. The reason can't be "guy looks like a druggie". Dilated pupils, shaking, sweating etc are reasonable suspicion for a drug search.

To date, in the US, too much Muscle mass per sq/inch is not probable cause for a search. In Sweden, it is...:mad: The US will catch on soon, unfortunately.

I tell nobody whatsoever re: my AAS usage.
Yet, would LE care about a personal use person who doesn't sell even if someone were try to rat on them to try to get them into trouble ???
Just keep things on the down low bro and you'll be just fine, some Law enforcement use AAS also. It's a don't ask don't tell attuide, i personally know 1 city cop here in the great city of Houston, texas that watches way for dvd's then me and im pretty sure he's not the only one. :D

Thanks for the replies. This is a great site to learn, question, and get feedback on a lot of situations that you don't always want to consult friends and families about. I just need the opinons so I don't take undo risk.
I work alot, I pay alot of taxes, and I help alot of people through my work.
I don't deal, I don't abuse AAS, I want to decide want I put into my body within reason, w/o Gov. interference.

Damn shame the "goverment" put these substances up there with heroin, meth, ect. I have read that the FDA, the AMA, and the DEA were against that action. I think it was under Pres. Bush. Political BS. ( protect our kids ! )

When did anybody ever here of a bodybuilder break into a series of health food stores a steal Whey Protein and some Flax Seed Oil ??? , Or, take the gym manager hostage because wasn't able to finish his last set of squats before the gym closed ????????

I believe ALCOHOL is 50 times more a health risk for children, teens, and adults. Also, as a member of the NRA, our gun control laws have some holes in it.

Sorry for the rant. Anyone relate. Where does Ron Paul, possible Pres. canidate in 2012, stand on this ???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131