advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probably dumbest question EVER asked here but a serious one!

stop the gear now
stop traning now.
do more cardio
eat less

in the corona i lost 5cm on my arms by do that. even a little gear will keep you arm size.

Definitely not out of the question, but I live in a fairly rural area so everyone I’ve called so far can’t get one made in time for my wedding. I’m going to start calling some suit makers in Houston area and beg and plead for someone to be able to do just that. I know I can drop some water weight but I just don’t think it’s gonna be enough to make a difference in my arms to make this suit wearable
You know what dude? I take back what I said about T3. Yeah, it could work but hell man, this is your wedding! No time to be cutting corners. I know Texas is a big state (got family in Alpine) but if you gotta go to Houston to get a suit I say just do it.

When you're 55 do you want to look at your wedding pictures and remember how you only wore that jacket when you made your vows and took your pictures? Or do you want absolutely bad-ass on the day, 20 years from now your wife showing the wedding photos to your kids and hearing everyone say how great you looked?

I'd rather pay a little extra, put in some extra effort now and never regret it than skimp now and regret it for a lifetime.

Wear Mine. Just Cleaned .. I have 20pds on Ya..
Maybe a little too Wide in the shoulders Though ??
Rather too Big than Too Small !!!

As I've been down the suit road there are actually levels of custom but you need to ask.

1) semi custom - much better value and cheaper but they fit pieces and patterns to you. This is like J Hillburn and others
2) full custom - starts with a bolt of fabric

The issue mainly is trap, pec, shoulder and that all ties into arms. Full custom should be a lot of measurements here but semi is where they have established arm hole patterns and if they don't have one big enough it won't work and they won't ever get it right. Quads to waist aren't as much an issue as this is easily measured and sewn.

Anyway I used J Hillburn for years and they could do everything besides jackets for me. They then released a new arm hole size (bigger than their old large size which they insisted should fit until they have up after 4 remakes) and can work for me now. That said I got married again a few years back and had a full custom done.

Another potential alternative is trying very large off the rack sizes of Euro/Italian names - expensive and once you find a size where your arms and shoulders fit buy and have them fully recut it. A nice shop selling these names will often do free alterations so...a full recut is basically using an existing suit to make a new one and a lot most places... Some value here if included (usually recut is a few hundred). I used to wait for a local high end store to do their yearly sale and given recut was included it didn't hurt as much and kept me in some nice suits. For reference a classic off the rack American suit (just due to shoulders) like Brooks Brothers can't fit me in any size whereas Armani/Canali etc would work in the mid 50s measurement.

Hope this helps going forward.

For OP, no idea as very hard area to shrink in and per above its likely not just your arms. I'd go without as best I can and maybe the suit jacket works for pictures if you don't bend your arms much. I know all of the above because I've been at this for 20+ years and it's a real pita. Sorry for your hassle here but regardless I wish you and your bride the very best and many blissful years ahead.

You really can’t find one off the rack and get a decent tailor to make it fit? Is it really that or are you just dead set on wearing this jacket?

If you’re just dead set on this suit Im sure you can find someone to fix it or just make a new one, it’s most likely just a matter of money you have a couple weeks that should be more than enough time. Even the guy who originally screwed it up is just playing you by saying he doesn’t have enough time to fix it.

Personally I would spend the cash on a haircut first 🤣😘

Why are people giving you actual drug advice on here LOL

Deplete...haaard for the wedding. That's it.
Honestly, go get a couple high volume short rest period high rep workouts in...suuuck the carbs out of your body.
Suit can work, you just gotta NOT be full.

I had a custom (bright royal blue) tux made for my wedding. Same as you.
Slightly snug in the shoulders but it was doable. I just made sure that I wasnt hugely "filled up" the week of the wedding and I was fine.
No T3, no drug. Just go true keto for those last 7-10ish days. Should be no problem

I would bring it somewhere were they could alter the suit. You're telling me they cannot add a strip of similar fabric down the underside of the arm of the suit where no one will see. I feel like I could go to any dry cleaner and ask them to widen seems or do what I explained above. A high end clothing store in the mall would probably have resources for this as well.

And, as for you arms. Can you buy a neoprene sleeve type fabric that would squeeze your arms yet not cut off blood flow.

Just say screw it bro and cut the sleeves off the jacket and shirt! Tan up real good and before you head to the alter, hit the floor, do some push ups to get a good pump, and finish up with applying some baby oil! You worked hard for those gains so no better time to show them off!

If Rich Piana would wear a suit for a wedding with his 24" arms, so can you

Rich-Piana-wedding-3.jpg

Seriously thank you all that gave advice and input on this. We truly are a brotherhood that sticks together. As an update all it took was my fiancé going in there and raising hell that only a woman with extensive shopping experience can do lol. The end result is that the tailor is going to widen the back which he said will slightly drop the arms and then take in the waist more and loosen the stitching in the under arm area to make it at least work for the few hours I will be wearing it. Not only are they doing that but they also refunded my $2384 I paid and said after I get back they’ll remake the suit jacket at no cost to me. I also got a vest that I can pull off with the slacks and tie if all else fails. Personally I liked the sleeveless ideas best but the boss said fuck no lol.

Your fiancee did the right thing. Going from totally flat to totally pumped my arms go from maybe 18" to 18.75" if that. And no way you put on 1/2" or 3/4" to your arms since measured. All my suits are custom made. I'm talking picking out a roll of fabric and a style from a catalogue. Three quarters of an inch is FAR too off for a $2300 suit. I would freak. And I have half a dozen suits and probably 8 or 10 sport coats all custom. They get a little snug or a little loose through all my ups and downs just under 6', 220-260lbs. But always still wearable.

Everyone saying diet off size or flatten out, or adjust PEDs to make a fit, that's just silly.

Oh, and congratulations BTW. Enjoy your big day. (and the honeymoon even more)

Seriously thank you all that gave advice and input on this. We truly are a brotherhood that sticks together. As an update all it took was my fiancé going in there and raising hell that only a woman with extensive shopping experience can do lol. The end result is that the tailor is going to widen the back which he said will slightly drop the arms and then take in the waist more and loosen the stitching in the under arm area to make it at least work for the few hours I will be wearing it. Not only are they doing that but they also refunded my $2384 I paid and said after I get back they’ll remake the suit jacket at no cost to me. I also got a vest that I can pull off with the slacks and tie if all else fails. Personally I liked the sleeveless ideas best but the boss said fuck no lol.

Told you, I swear nobody jerks you around like a tailor. My current one is a master but you would think he is crafting the statue of david with how long he delays everything.

The vest is GTG, wear the jacket as little as possible you won't want it on long anyway. For my engagement party way back when I was dumb enough to think about getting married I got super played by my old tailor the day before the party, turned out he was going senile and never even tailored anything on the suit and I didn't know, if it wasn't for the vest it would have been bad.

Happy it worked out, nothing sucks more than not being comfortable in the clothes you're wearing especially when everyones eyes are on you.

hell yeah, now thats called making shit happen! glad theyre making it right. youve got a great woman that has your back all the way. enjoy yalls big day

To all of those that helped, gave their advice and wished us well, I just wanted to follow up and thank you all. I am officially a married man and the suit worked long enough for me to make it through the day but most importantly my beautiful bride looked stunning!

Attachments

• A49D959B-EEE2-4304-B8FC-823442F7635C.png
    A49D959B-EEE2-4304-B8FC-823442F7635C.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 19
  • D633CF41-C81C-40A7-908D-8A09117FD504.jpeg
    D633CF41-C81C-40A7-908D-8A09117FD504.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 19
To all of those that helped, gave their advice and wished us well, I just wanted to follow up and thank you all. I am officially a married man and the suit worked long enough for me to make it through the day but most importantly my beautiful bride looked stunning!
Congratulations! A fine looking couple you be. Wishing you both many happy years together!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131