over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probiotics - Do you take them?

showstopper83

Registered
With all the attention we give to training, supplements, gear and food, it's no doubt that the actual absorption of food is equally as important and is overlooked. 350g of protein a day is IMO gonna cause more harm than good if you can't digest it properly.

After years of training, gear and pounding food, i have stomach issues these days.

I just last week ago started on probiotics, i do double the dose about 3x a day and at the very least, seems like i am far less bloated. Do seem slightly leaner.

One article I read suggested a 3-4% loss in bf after a few weeks of probiotic supplemenation with a certain family of good bacteria.

Thoughts?

I drink KEFIR daily to get my probiotics. Have heard most the pills except the refrigerated kind are often useless?

I have used them for years. But find prebiotics to be more important. Having a bed for probiotics to flourish in is better.

I take a Probiotic called Pro-50 by Vitamin Bounty

I just started taking them a couple weeks ago. I feel I now dont have nearly as much bloat with the same amount of food as before

Definitely part of my morning routine.

Usually take a big swig of ACV, drink some lemon juice mixed with water, take a probiotic as well as a digestive enzyme. Last offseason I had just way too much bloating and lost stomach control so i've really tried to control digestive and done tons of vacuums.

Started taking what Dante recommended on IG few weeks back. Trying to see if I can make it all winter without a cold. The only thing I can notice is I seem less farty.

I drink KEFIR daily to get my probiotics. Have heard most the pills except the refrigerated kind are often useless?

My wife and i use coconut water Kefir that she brews herself. We've been using it for about three years now and I will say that is has had a profoundly positive effect on my digestive system. It stands to reason that as a result of better digestion there is better nutrient absorption so I give Kefir specifically and any good probiotic in general a thumbs up.

This summer, around June I was prescribed a two week protocol of a heavy duty antibiotic, Augmenton (spelling) for an ear infection
4 days in to the protocol I began experiencing diarrhea.
After 21 days I started to panic, I tried everything I could think of and it wouldn't go away
While on vacation i ran into a friend who suggested I try a probiotic, at this point I would have tried anything
I purchased TruBiotics and holy shit, after two days my diarrhea went away, I have not stopped taking it since that day

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Started taking what Dante recommended on IG few weeks back. Trying to see if I can make it all winter without a cold. The only thing I can notice is I seem less farty.

^this. he speaks I listen. I have already noticed less bloat and I look leaner because of it. small investment if I don't get a cold all winter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131