over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

problem with my home brew

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok, everything was going fine...last night when i made my 2nd 50cc batch, i took notice that there was a small floating green item in it. (this was just when i had the test, ba and bb in the vial). so i was able to get it out of the vial.

so this morning, i was looking at both vials, and i realized there was another floaty inside of both vials. wtf is it? i have no idea how it got there as i didnt see it last night when i filtered them.

anyone have any idea what this could be?

thx
JW

I don't know if this is it but how about this.

Could it be a piece of septum floating around. I've had this happen to me a fair bit and beilieve it's from using large draw pins. I went from an 18g to 20g and have less problem. One good reason to always use clear, not amber vials.

Sometimes the pieces are so small you'd never see it in the pin!

Are you sure your powder is good. It may be worth a 24 hour wait to see what it does.

xcel

yes the rubber would be my guess if you were using large drawing pinz

My guess would be rhino droppings. It is very common in powders.

Sorry, I'm just a little bored.

Yes Ive noticed the rubber specks after Ive used most of a large vial (30-50ml). I use an 18g too. Last time I couldnt isolate them-had to dump 3ml of AS. :( :mad:

MikeS said:
Yes Ive noticed the rubber specks after Ive used most of a large vial (30-50ml). I use an 18g too. Last time I couldnt isolate them-had to dump 3ml of AS. :( :mad:
Not only did I switch to smaller draw pins, I also dropped to 20ml vials. And I still had this on the last 2 vials!!

Makes you wonder how your body reacts to a piece of rubber that's inadvertantly injected :eek:

xcel

i think you guys may be right. i used a 18 g, so i'm just gonna wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

i trust my powder guy, no doubt. he's got alot of backing and he already had his cyp tested which came out good as gold, so i have no doubts about it being real.

:)

JW
p.s. mike you broke my heart, when i saw ya say 3 ml got wasted, my eyes watered up hehe

I've noticed rubber pieces floating in vials before. I also switched to 20ga draw pins.

PB

if you filtered with a good (whatman) syringe filter, which I hope to god you did, then it has to either be something from inside the vial already, or the septum. The 18g pins tear the hell out of the septums, and they tend to look green, so that'd be my guess.

xcelbeyond said:

Makes you wonder how your body reacts to a piece of rubber that's inadvertantly injected :eek:

xcel

I was wondering exactly the sam thing! Because for sure since Ive noticed this only lately-Ive probably injected a ton of specks before. Ive never had any infections (knock on wood).

i accidentally injected a large particle in my thigh...i saw it just as it went into the needle into my leg...so it was too late...

no problems except for some reason when i dont train legs for 2 weeks that spot where i injected the piece gets all knotted up and hard....i dont know if its from the rubber or what but i've had this for over 2 yrs since my first home brew and i rarely notice it.

i would be interested in what anyone has to say..

OK I maybe be crazy, but I was at the end of a 30ml vial, and got a very small speck that I couldnt get out of the solution draw.
I decided to grit it out and jammed it, using a 25g for the inject.
I had zero negative reaction; its possible it didnt go through the 25g. :eek:

BigBoyJ said:
My guess would be rhino droppings. It is very common in powders.

Good, I thought I was the only one to have that happen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131